Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nycinthesun

100% agree. She’s moved really fast with your man Mark though. Haven’t they only been together not even 2 years and they’ve moved in together the lot. She wants the ring. I can imagine her too, everytime that they go away she away running to get the nails done
I don't find their timeline all that unusual as I've known couples who have dated for a year and moved in together and are doing fine. What I find a bit sad/cringeworthy is that part of her probably wants to be engaged so she can make new content 😅 I mean isn't that how it goes with all the huns? The soft launch, then the hard launch of the bf, trips, dinners bday shoutouts etc, finally the engagement, then stretch it out to a year's worth of content wedding planning.

Reactions: 12

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I was in Florence years ago and wouldn’t rush back. There’s lots of nicer European cities though Louise is such a jet setter, it’s probably difficult to find a city she hasn’t had been to.. 🥴
No I love Florence, out of season, October or April fab❤
we always stay in the Laurus Al Duomo hotel facing the Duomo 🍷

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The brand didn’t even pick her. They have PR in Ireland and she would have been hooked up that way. Even the note welcoming her wasn’t personalised. It’s not as if she was invited by Armani personally.. it’s just all about having the right connections

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The photoshoots abroad are absolute nonsense and feed into their egos.
She goes on that it's an Irish company and yet the clothes are made abroad and her photshoots are overseas. So how exactly is it Irish?????

• Heart

Rosa34

Chatty Member
Why the hell is her, pippa o Connor and triona McCarthy in Venice, they’re a bunch of nobody’s how they snagged that invite I would like to know🤣

Ailte

VIP Member
Could be totally wrong of course as we don’t l see the whole pic from the gram but her fella seems less like the Insta bf/husband type … professional and into his gaa ….. very telling that she had to bring the sister as her date. I get the impression the life Louise leads may becoming less enticing to him all the time. She comes across as such a dull airhead.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry I’m not trying to be mean now, I know we’re not all supermodels but for wan who goes on as if she’s VS standard.. is she not extremely very ordinarily plain?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The tan lines are truly hideous. Like at least TRY and cover them up. Her bun also looks like she just threw it up herself. I always laugh at Irish influencers at ceremonies like these. They really try and believe that they are like the Hollywood a listers on the red carpet, but they can never get it right. Nobody ever looks good. They all look desperate, are dressed terribly and have way too much harsh make up on. I feel like Louise was going for a look like Kendall’s but clearly is the AliExpress version

00-promo-hm-giambattista-vallli.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Are you f’ing joking me? She has that dog in the direct sunlight sitting on the f’ing beach. Omg I’m raging the poor thing 😡😡😡

Marymary41

I’d say she packs a white dress every time she goes anywhere hoping and praying THIS trip will be THE trip that it happens on. 😂

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
What does she do, just trots around the place, eating and posing.
How does she earn a living? She never seems worried about money and yet doesn't really work.
I'm genuinely intrigued, her life is one long holiday!!
And we get it Lou the sun is shining, she's so vacant!

Addd

VIP Member
Lou is gasping for the wedding ring. She needs it as her content is non existent at this point. I can imagine if she does get engaged she will do what Lauren Arthur’s and Bonnie Ryan did and milk it for years.