Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsgoingon898

She’s literally landed this lifestyle because she’s tall, blonde and leggy. Like there is nothing else to her. Well for some 🙄some of us were not so blessed with legs for days and have to graft all day err day for pennies 😐

Reactions: 10

Addd

VIP Member
Megan was always a means to and end for Lou. Lou never had any genuine interest in Megan it was only what she could benefit from the relationship

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Has anyone tried her wine spritzers? I tried the pink one and omg it tastes awful. Even the smell of it when you’re drinking from the glass is rank. It’s like diluted lucozade with alcohol thrown in

• Sick

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
Completely jealous of her stay in the Merion but are we celebrating her birthday now 360 days of the year ?

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Sorry guys but Louise had a tough 4 day week ok? Between having to read a whole 6 chapters of her book, getting her hair done, dining in fancy restaurants and drinking Prosecco on the train it was hard ok. I mean it’s not easy going into the hair salon and coming out looking exactly the same each time. I for one will be cheersing on this brave and heroic woman, this foodie, an inspiration to us all.

*raises glass 🥂 *clink clink

So tough she had to make a home made pizza, I feel so sorry for Lou she has such a hard time, I’m so glad she can chill now for the weekend after working so hard

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
And then to make her the one person in colour. And I assume the groom. V egotistical IMO.
Belle needs to close her mouth …. And the dress is fairly standard and the hair style she has 365 days … yawn to these weddings and the fuss over them. Next.

boarddotie

VIP Member
I agree, Lou can’t do anything without some alcohol. She probably gets it in the hairdressers too
Opinion here. Taking on alcohol to make everything an event and looking forward to the weekend (wishing your life away) when actually you have had a pretty decently relaxing week. You are actually trying to fill a void that no amount of clothes or events will fill. I reckon this is very common in the younger and younger generations.

boarddotie

VIP Member
Oh wow I've an embarrassing confession: you know that Rob Kenny who comments on everything Louise posts and tells her she looks gorgeous etc? I always thought that was Rob KEARNEY 🏉 🏈 and I'd read all the seemingly thirsty comments and go "wait, is this guy not married? What a creep!"
Every day's a schooldays etc
I thought similar about Darren Kennedy who they used to hang around with. I thought it was the top famous singer DERMOT Kennedy! I couldn't understand why he was hanging around with them all if he is an international singer!

• Haha
Her dress today is actually hideous. I constantly think they must be indecent and flashing her underwear or is it just the way she holds her legs 😩

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Tbf the allegations never amounted to anything and he was never charged. I don’t think anyone’s career should be ruined based on allegations alone.

*runs and hides 🥴🙈

snoopie420

She’s a fucking idiot having Cooper out with her, but how thick do you have to be to think you should take a picture and post it to nearly 220k people?

boarddotie

VIP Member
Can I just say that Liz Mcdonald is a hero and some woman. She had a violent husband, twins with problems, etc etc and she still comes out swinging. Now that is an influencer!

russell no more

Invisalign!!!! Thought she had perfect veneers 🙄🙄🙄 but then again if it’s free …… and btw Louise you always sound like you have a lisp 🤪

Jackjack38

VIP Member
So one of Louise’s sisters (don’t know which one) asked for an espresso martini and the restaurant didn’t serve them. Instead of saying ‘no problem’ she showed the waiter how to make one 😒 of course Louise thought this was gas and showed her sister instructing the waiter on her stories
Like I would be mortified if I was with somebody and they did that, just order a glass of vino ffs!!

Breezegerm

I've lurked on this thread for a long time and never posted before, but her reaction to that view of the Duomo had me in stitches! I've spent a lot of time in Florence as I've family there, and I can tell you, that's not even an average view of the Duomo. 🙈 Also, I can't believe she's so blatantly going for the all-white outfits. I just can't with the secondhand cringe.

russell no more

Her live with Dunnes stores/67 was cringe worthy. She couldn’t remember ingredients for one of her 2 drinks, contradicted herself in when she started it and anyone know who her partner is in this? Possibly a family member …..as according to herself they have experience in bottling!!!! I’d say she said “daddy I want to launch a drinks brand like my friends”