Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
He seems like a bore if he’s the one who planned the trip to Florence for her birthday. He surprised her with a trip to Italy for her birthday last year. He’s very imaginative I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

fortycoats

Chatty Member
God her dress tonight is sooo dated & boring. It's nice but cmon liven it up a bit Snoozy Lou🙄😴😴

& what's the story with yer wan prancing about with a man's white shirt on 🤔
I had to check out Louise’s stories to see that. Niamh Cullen in a white shirt and heels reminds me a bit of The Emperor’s New Clothes. No doubt all the huns are telling her how “stunning” she looks when in reality she looks like she forgot to put on her trousers! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She only goes to cities to wear outfits. Every trip is based around what she can wear, not experiences or seeing sights

tbo

I have yet to see anyone who it does sit right on. Nearly fell over when I saw how much they cost. Overpriced and I’ll fitting !!

Oh My GOD the price of that hat 🤯 and it doesn’t even sit right on her! I’m shook after finding out how much they cost.
Also she is talking as if she had some kind of life saving surgery and she said she’s still not able to do that much yet she is still more done up that I am at work today 😂

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The view is very nice but the apartment is a bit of a grim shithole isn't it. Quite the contrast to the standard of accommodation she'd get as a freebie, for example.
And she was so wowed with it god bless her. Just check into one nice place instead of tonnes of shitty places just to show off on the gram!!

“Wait for it” as she opens the curtains… still waiting
If was grim! The curtains gave me the heeby jeebies

• Sick
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a ball gown tonight? Louise love the ring ain’t happening, put the glad rags away and get the leggings out

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
I’m fed up of Louise’s bday already and it hasn’t even happened yet! Two references to her bday on today’s stories, a montage of photos of herself in her 20s over the weekend.. She’s definitely on the beg for bday gifts and free hotel stays…. 🙈🙈🙈
Oh same. And mainly on the beg for a 💍🙄 how sad that getting a bf was her sole goal but just for content … wedding nausea already. Hope markey has no regrets when he’s stuck with a washed up influencer at 40 who can’t boil an egg and will not be able to cope with ageing … she strikes me at someone who has always depended on her looks to get by. They won’t last forever. She’s as dull as dishwater besides being a leggy blonde and stop using the word nice … hope she gets a thesaurus for her bday #dope

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I could see Louise being from a traditional mindset family where one daughter politely waits her turn to get engaged until the other one has married. In some rural families it’s still frowned upon to get engaged when there’s already a sibling engaged in the family! Totally backwards shite and not something I’d abide by myself at all, but could see Louise’s cookie cutter family having those views.. and if so.. HA HA for Lou Lou

Addd

VIP Member
Lou is gasping for the engagement ring for content. I’d say she would even making wedding content even more boring then it is now

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
She is so dull but she was in NYC she had a storyline, an interest to keep many like myself watching! If she was dull it didn’t matter too much because of the journey she was on in America.

She was also providing a useful service for people who were moving there or planning to even if she wasn’t really trying to do that.

If i was her i would of hotfooted it back over there to NY post covid, and established myself providing content entirely based around living there, what to do in the city, where to go, the differences between there and other big cities etc.

The content possibilities were endless in NYC and it would have been great to see her utilise them.

• Heart

lunasa

Not a fan of the dress at all and the tan lines 🙈🙈 makes the whole look so cheap

What a plonker 😆
Yeah, it’s not a good look at all. It looks like an underskirt and does absolutely nothing for her! The tan lines are awful as well! 🙄😂

Also, Why didn’t she just bring the dress back with her when she visited the shop in LA?