Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She'll be raging if she doesn't!
I did get a good giggle out of the photo of the shared sandwich, of all of the amazing food on offer in Italy it's a pretty unexpected choice to go for I think
Look like something you’d whip up when you had nothing left in the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The podcast is the height of cringe "I read books to feel and learn things". Dunno how Rosanna didn't lol throughout. Also to admit one question was "off script" isn't that the whole point of a conversation?!

• Haha

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Fair enough but it depends on the context. It’s Italy and meant to be a romantic spot for proposals. It’s different from someone proposing on a hiking trip or at breakfast.
I totally knew what you meant. I just laugh at all the Instagram and tik tok proposals as the couples generally look fantastic. I often joke it was very obvious I wasn’t expecting to be asked as I would have put a bit more effort into my appearance 🙈🙈 Also nearly fainted in shock.

I actually think it must be very hard being with someone who’s big into insta. Everything has to be insta perfect. I think it’s just who Louise is at this stage but hard for Mark trying to pick the right holiday destination, accommodation, restaurants etc. It’s a lot of pressure to make everything look insta perfect.

pickthelock

Ah I think 2 years together is a bit short to be getting engaged but I suppose everyone to themselves

Back at the scene of the crime 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ God almighty after the cccrazzy party 🙄 give me strength this Wednesday. She’s such a vacant empty thick. All the insta huns came, got a photo for their media then left.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Madddd night alright Lou

Reactions: 9

tbo

The eyebrows lol
The eyebrows are for holidays in 7 days dontcha know - she said she is very ready for some sun … after being on how many trips abroad over the last month or so! I and many others haven’t seen holiday sun since 2019 Louise 🙄

• Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s hankering for an engagement big time. Any time anyone gets engaged lately she’s the first in to comment as well as posting a congrats up on her story. She’s only dying for it!!

Hotchips

Are Louise's family wealthy?
No clue what her parents work at but i would hazard a guess and say one of them at least works in the public service if not both. I wouldnt say high fliers but comfortably middle class. Ones who joined at the right time few decades ago would be very comfortably off now having bought a house in a nice area for a handy price and likely be mortgage fee by now compared to nowadays and sitting on a nice pension pot.

Newbie12359875

Where is this Bell Azure yoke from anyway?
Edit, I see she's getting married in Donegal so presumably from there.
Love the way Louise cocks her leg up like a dog about to have a piss against a tree - such an attractive pose to show off an outfit 😎
I think she's from Meath but family are from Donegal. We'll be hearing about this wedding for ever.

Also I see Coops "other mom" is getting married in Portugal this weekend. Wonder if Louise will posy anything. That's the hen and wedding she's missed

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
That dog has been out in the blistering heat for over 6 hours. There have been countless warnings to not even walk your dog until it’s cooler tonight because they will overheat and can’t cool themselves down. Louise is honestly so thick it hurts

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m confused. Isn’t the bride Louise’s friend from school or UCD, yet Mark is the groomsman? They must have all known each other before meeting on tinder?

Last edited:

tbo

Horrible dress, especially awful with the sandals and bag IMO.
Such a weird choice for a girls night out for dinner.
Yeah such a peculiar choice!

There’s a feel of ‘look at me’ with these outfits - if you look around most other people are wearing nice pretty causal dresses, appropriate for the setting. I’m not sure what Lou’s dress is appropriate for - totally out of place there anyway.