Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
He seems like a bore if he’s the one who planned the trip to Florence for her birthday. He surprised her with a trip to Italy for her birthday last year. He’s very imaginative I see.
I know I would HATE for my other half to surprise me with trips away.......oh wait no I wouldn't actually😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Addd

VIP Member
I haven’t checked in on Louise until last night. She’s honestly reached a new level of boring for me that I’m not even bothered to post her thread anymore 😆

tbo

Same like why does it look like a wig that’s falling

Her outfit today is laughable!
Yeah it’s different to what she normally wears and it’s not really working for her.

when I saw it first I thought Velma vibes?!
462B98A5-F10D-4A56-8A97-57CE4896C45D.jpeg

• Haha

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
How is she still so awkward after all these years?

Calling yourself a founder for selling a white label product is a bit of an insult to real people who start companies

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think she just meant plain and simple nerves. There was no need for her to be overly dramatic and say social anxiety. Louise is very clearly a very social person who loves meeting new people and going places. What she was experiencing tonight was probably nerves and excitement, understandable, but nothing like social anxiety ffs the ejit
Exactly, the flippant use of these words really gets my goat!!

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
Could I just ask why people follow her?

I think few people get any fashion or style tips, or feel connected to her? Is it just habit? Is it seeing the inside of the hotels? Escapism?

Annie1

I feel like when Lou was opening those curtains she thought she was going to be opening to an arch of flowers with candles lit and then Mark would be behind her on one knee…

• Haha

lunasa

It’s hilarious how Mark powers on ahead of her whilst she’s recording the most mundane shite that no one actually cares about. She’d wreck my head on holidays, mainly because slow walkers drive me mad and having to wait for her to record her content would push me over the edge! 😂

Attachments

• Haha

fastandthecurious

Absolutely ridiculous what she said on how to save money. She orders rip of dinners every week and is promoting another self obsessed ***** book and then to top it all of she recommends setting up a vault 😅😅😅 she's so out of touch and defo agree with the big sis making sure that's well known 😅😅

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The eye fucking 😂😂 calm down Louise.
I don’t know what it is with her, she is attractive in a way but I’d never call her stunning even with all the glam done.

• Haha

fortycoats

Chatty Member
I’m fed up of Louise’s bday already and it hasn’t even happened yet! Two references to her bday on today’s stories, a montage of photos of herself in her 20s over the weekend.. She’s definitely on the beg for bday gifts and free hotel stays…. 🙈🙈🙈

Jackjack38

VIP Member
It really is awful looking. The model wearing the black top, wine leggings and white socks pulled up, no, just no.
She literally had about 30 jumpers in that clip she showed doing her "quality check" 😆 and she says oh I'll go order some more right now. Like she's calling to order a Chinese take away.......oh wait🤔😂.
So amateurish!!

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Someone (age 16-24, maybe her target audience) who is buying fast fashion from boohoo, misguided etc etc etc is not spending €301 on Armani perfume FACT!

Does anyone else find it so weird that Louise is away with Belle and Aoife for this pre wedding shite? Clearly have no close friends from school or home etc

• Haha

Marymary41

She’s had serious work done on those lips looking at those throw backs. The lips typically get smaller as you age. It’s the reverse for her!🤣

• Haha