Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member
Louise the weather lady letting us all know that it was raining outside and she finds it very relaxing. Someone get her a job there on rte

• Haha
Reactions: 11

eabhakx

Who's running Cloo while she's away on her 10th holiday this year? Oh yes I forgot this "business woman" just adds her name to the label and has outsourced all the actual work to others. Then pretends to be busy. The definition of stealing a living

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Omg that drivers license pic sums her up. All she cares about is her appearance and looks so much that she gives away all get personal details 🤭.

• Haha

eabhakx

Brace yourselves for "the chicken was soooowwww nice", from the expert food critic. Was probably shocked they didn't have her at the judges table.

• Haha
Why does that gobshite even bother setting an alarm, she tries so hard to connect to the masses and then has so little brain cells left from all the drink she forgets herself mid sentence and is like “yeah me finding it so difficult to not hit snooze but ohmygosh hey me off to Venice this weekend but scared I might fall into water and not have short enough dress 😮

Her 30th will be some get-up.

not_influenced

VIP Member
I think we can all comfortably agree Louise is thick. It's been said on threads before Lights on but no one home! She seems to struggle with the English language and basic articulation and adjectives!!

lunasa

So Louise’s sister just got engaged, and here’s Mark bringing her a Pokémon happy meal! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
With these three combined I’d be making a quick exit if I was at that event 😬😂
and especially anywhere that Lauren one goes, 🙄😂 my god what a dose!
I don’t know who’s worse😅
Creator day …..Jesus … pout and throw your hip out and photoshop … did I miss anything!

Addd

VIP Member
The PHD requires you to pose like you are dying to go for a wee and to promote every brand going whether it works or not
You also need to do a 50,000 word essay and in incorporate the word nice into as many sentences as possible, saying how fab things are is also acceptable 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of all the repetitive things Lou posts to her stories, the posting of the temperature is ALWAYS a trigger for me :LOL:
Sure it's warm now, but she makes it seem like Ireland is this tropical paradise year-round with her never-ending summer wardrobe and constant reminder whenever it hits 20c or higher. Yea the sun is warm, this is summer. WE KNOW.
HAHAHA My trigger is the temperature and breakfast pictures

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Guarantee you she’ll wear none of those Oasis dresses to the weddings she has on and it’ll be all Revolve etc instead

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What on God's green earth is she wearing? First off, it's only 18C, hardly "summer" or kaftan weather yet. Second, that kaftan is not appropriate for Dublin at all. Yeah, maybe if you live in Bray or some coastal town, but I'd never wear this in inner Dublin city (and more specifically not the slides). Who wears slides in the city? It's nasty.
She’s in the pyramid scheme. If she shows Tara’s then Tara will show up someday in Cloo.