Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was probably a lip gloss in the bag. Something bought just to sashay around with the striped bag the saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who even buys from VS anymore? Very 2010s. This girl is stuck in the A&F era.

Also, LOL at the story where she asked if anyone from the US Embassy follows her because she needs advice on ESTA vs O-1 to enter the US. As if the US embassy didn't have better things to do with their time. Complete airhead, I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She even make New York look boring
I know, there’s so many amazing galleries, museums and exhibitions to see regardless of how many times you’ve been before yet she always gravitates towards the same boring, “instaworthy” stuff like The Edge or brownstone pics. She’s absolutely vapid.

Reactions: 9
I know, there’s so many amazing galleries, museums and exhibitions to see regardless of how many times you’ve been before yet she always gravitates towards the same boring, “instaworthy” stuff like The Edge or brownstone pics. She’s absolutely vapid.
Exactly. To say she lived in NYC for 9 months and all she does is stick to cliché tourist attractions during her trip ... NYC is wasted on her.

Reactions: 13
BCC6AFEF-6E20-4251-BEBC-564920A4981E.png

Can’t love it that much. You spent loads of money moving there and then coming back in less than a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t look like Mark spent much effort on the Valentine’s Day present, generic roses and card from Bloom Magic. I’d say she’s raging because she’s all about the show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe he's got another trip or restaurant outing planned. He planned a trip to Italy for her birthday after all, so I'd be surprised if he didn't have something of the sort planned for V-Day. In any case, the guy has a full-time job and probably much better things to worry about.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t look like Mark spent much effort on the Valentine’s Day present, generic roses and card from Bloom Magic. I’d say she’s raging because she’s all about the show
Also interesting that she didn’t seem to get him anything - not even a token gift. She’s all about herself

Reactions: 3
Maybe he's got another trip or restaurant outing planned. He planned a trip to Italy for her birthday after all, so I'd be surprised if he didn't have something of the sort planned for V-Day. In any case, the guy has a full-time job and probably much better things to worry about.
That’s true, I forgot about that. Also, don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with flowers and a card - I was lucky enough to get these today and truly appreciated it but she’s all about the grand gestures. He seems a bit more low key than her so maybe it’ll balance her out a bit.

Reactions: 4
I'm disappointed yet not surprised by her basic AF New York trip. I totally get the visit to The Edge since that's a fairly new tourist attraction with great views, but everything else she posted was so "meh", especially since it's not her first visit and especially because the city is filled with so many other "instagrammable" places, since that's her main objective.

Her responses to her NY AMA on her stories were all so...dumb. Linking to the NY Post (trashyy newspaper) for mask mandate info for starters 😄 , then saying they took an uber from their hotel "because there are no trains around" is inaccurate and lazy, since there's an express train stop less than a 7 min walk away (and the walk is on a busy street so it's not a boring/tedious walk whatsoever), her recommendations for places to eat were a total snooze and didn't include any hotspots whatsoever (I'm surprised she didn't mention Pastis since it's near her hotel and it's popular with the SATC/Gossip Girl-loving crowd), and the fact that she said shopping wasn't as exciting in NY because you could buy everything in Ireland..not true at all lol. Maybe for her, because she gets gifted everything, the fashion-forward tourists I see are shopping in Soho, Flatiron, and Meatpacking all the time. She probably just goes to the boring/mainstream shops.

It really makes me wonder why someone who obviously craves attention and is a swipe-up hound wouldn't be more interested in featuring the buzzier, cooler places that are not already featured a million times on other other instahuns' pages? Like is she just too lazy to do the research or are her tastes just that boring/basic? (or, she can't get into those places 🤫)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I personally think it’s pure laziness on her behalf. I honestly think that she is out of touch and just puts in the bare minimum effort.
I see we got a CLOO update that they are planning their next launch for next month. Her last post on CLOO has been up 6hrs and only has 16 likes 😧

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I cringed when watching her vlog and seeing her so utterly out of her depth when it comes to her Cloo business. She so badly wants to be seen as this high powered woman in business alongside loads of other entrepreneurs but she doesn’t realise how cringy she comes across. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to someone with a bit of drive but her drive is loaded with layers of delusion.

Her business is barely a wet week old and she has handed over the majority of the work to a fulfilment company as “she’s not good at the logistics side of things”. She then spent the day sourcing new manufacturers and a new designer. So what exactly are you good at Lou? It’s not sorting packing and dispatching and certainly isn’t designing, so what is your input into Cloo? Tacking “founder” on your insta page and that’s it? She seems quite lazy when it comes to doing any actual work for the brand, she just wants to be included alongside other female entrepreneurs as a status symbol when she can’t do as much as update her Cloo insta page for the last week. I can see this bombing completely in a few months.
Just catching up on this - she's sourcing a new manufacturer and designer? So is that an admission her current stock is not up to scratch? Why would she mention that in a vlog if she still wants customers to buy what's there now.
It would turn me off purchasing anyway!

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on this - she's sourcing a new manufacturer and designer? So is that an admission her current stock is not up to scratch? Why would she mention that in a vlog if she still wants customers to buy what's there now.
It would turn me off purchasing anyway!
I really don’t understand the need for a designer. It looks like she bulk ordered generic workout gear from Ali Express or some other manufacturer that produces in bulk. The cropped jacket is the only item that looks like it has the Cloo logo on it. The rest of the pieces could be from anywhere. Based on what she showed from the previous design process, the most she did was pick out a colour so does she need someone to help her with that now?! 🤨

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.