Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand the need for a designer. It looks like she bulk ordered generic workout gear from Ali Express or some other manufacturer that produces in bulk. The cropped jacket is the only item that looks like it has the Cloo logo on it. The rest of the pieces could be from anywhere. Based on what she showed from the previous design process, the most she did was pick out a colour so does she need someone to help her with that now?! 🤨
That's beaucse they are probably from Ali Express adn she just sewed a label on the jacket

Reactions: 6
God she must be sick of opening packages and trying on clothes. Defo since the move her content is even more bleak. Wonder is it all Rosie in the cohabiting?! Novelty be wearing off ASAP unless he too can live in constant holiday mode like her. Even meals out constantly, can’t bring any joy when it’s just constant.

Reactions: 14
I love how the O1 visa is meant for applicants with "extraordinary" abilities in a particular field. What extraordinary ability does this one have exactly?

Reactions: 11
I’d love to know who she thinks her target audience is, €92 for a black beanie and €93 for a nothing special black-shirt. Would you be well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how the O1 visa is meant for applicants with "extraordinary" abilities in a particular field. What extraordinary ability does this one have exactly?
An extraordinary ability to be an absolute boring hole? An extraordinary ability to hold the world record for the amount of times “so nice” is said in a sentence? An extraordinary ability to pose in front of the mirror with legs crossed and then stomp over to the mirror with hand on hip all while breathing heavily all at the same time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An extraordinary ability to be an absolute boring hole? An extraordinary ability to hold the world record for the amount of times “so nice” is said in a sentence? An extraordinary ability to pose in front of the mirror with legs crossed and then stomp over to the mirror with hand on hip all while breathing heavily all at the same time?!
Every time she does that cross over leg pose it kills me. It’s like she went to the Derek Zoolander school of wannabe models who can’t pose good and is now an ambiposer! Jesus wept! She literally has one basic move and it’s shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know who she thinks her target audience is, €92 for a black beanie and €93 for a nothing special black-shirt. Would you be well 😂
I'd imagine the commissions paid on farfetch are higher than on other websites due to the price point & she'll probably make better returns through less clicks through on her affiliate link with them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I always wonder how many of the items bought using an Instahun af link, are ultimately returned for a refund.
I presume the huns still get their cut!

Reactions: 3
I always wonder how many of the items bought using an Instahun af link, are ultimately returned for a refund.
I presume the huns still get their cut!
My understanding from some of the US influencers who are more upfront than our sneaky feckers here is that they don't get paid commissions until the returns period is over so that they're not paid commission on returns. However it may work differently this side of the Atlantic

Reactions: 3
She can do a quick change faster than a pop star at Glastonbury before their encore set.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm gonna call it. The relationship will end this year. She is incompatible with a normal life. She said at the start of the vlog something about going to NYC for romantic weekend trips. Delusional...

She's such a try hard, every place is justified by "Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber go here" shite. Go to 11:50 in the vlog, she's having champagne and oysters for a self proclaimed fancy moment and once they're done Mark goes for a hotdog which she tells him is "made of rats". And she gave out to him for getting a croissant without consulting her ... the poor lad probably wanted some sustenance. I can't imagine making him live some double life for the camera.

The vlog was cringe, she doesn't know how to edit a clean voiceover so she's videod herself looking down at notes.

I'm gonna call it. The relationship will end this year. She is incompatible with a normal life. She said at the start of the vlog something about going to NYC for romantic weekend trips. Delusional...

She's such a try hard, every place is justified by "Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber go here" shite. Go to 11:50 in the vlog, she's having champagne and oysters for a self proclaimed fancy moment and once they're done Mark goes for a hotdog which she tells him is "made of rats". And she gave out to him for getting a croissant without consulting her ... the poor lad probably wanted some sustenance. I can't imagine making him live some double life for the camera.

The vlog was cringe, she doesn't know how to edit a clean voiceover so she's videod herself looking down at notes.
I agree. Don’t know how hot he thinks she is, most men at end of the day have basic wants in a life partner …. Not one who’s constantly on a phone and asking them to take pics and someone that has some drive and basic house skills. And I’m not trying to drive by he attentive housewife stereotype there but she can barely boil an egg. A let down to females everywhere!

She's very self-absorbed. Mark kindly went along with the whole oysters tasting thing and she, on the other hand, said she's not happy with him because he bought a hot dog?! Let the guy be. It's his vacation too (especially as HE works hard all year round to enjoy these breaks). Also, what's with the "I'm pretty sure the hot dogs are made of rats"? Absolute nonsense. Does she actually hear herself talk?

Mark seems like a chill down to earth guy. Total opposite of her. She's clearly quite controlling and lives in lalaland where she thinks she's Serena Van Der Woodsen walking down the streets of NY hoping to run into Carrie Bradshaw at SoHo House.

Reactions: 13
She’s so so selfish and an airhead. I don’t there relationship lasting either. Mark seems a lot more normal and down to earth, plus he has a real job which I imagine is quite stressful. Louise wants to live the high life and label going for a walk and coffee as “work”. I genuinely would love to know what their conversations are like 😂.

She's very self-absorbed. Mark kindly went along with the whole oysters tasting thing and she, on the other hand, said she's not happy with him because he bought a hot dog?! Let the guy be. It's his vacation too (especially as HE works hard all year round to enjoy these breaks). Also, what's with the "I'm pretty sure the hot dogs are made of rats"? Absolute nonsense. Does she actually hear herself talk?

Mark seems like a chill down to earth guy. Total opposite of her. She's clearly quite controlling and lives in lalaland where she thinks she's Serena Van Der Woodsen walking down the streets of NY hoping to run into Carrie Bradshaw at SoHo House.
Someone told her New Yorkers don't eat street vendor hot dogs, only tourists do, and she lived in New York for five minutes so she is still a New Yorker don't you know.
She's just pure edgy, you wouldn't get it 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone told her New Yorkers don't eat street vendor hot dogs, only tourists do, and she lived in New York for five minutes so she is still a New Yorker don't you know.
She's just pure edgy, you wouldn't get it 😁
Right, I forgot, I'm just a Dublin peasant :cool: Thank God for Lou blessing us with her cosmopolitan perspective and knowledge. Smh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder is she a smoker. I just get those vibes. Her voice is quite deep and hoarse and breathy. Usually the totally obsessive fitness fanatics are inhaling cigarettes

Reactions: 8
I wonder is she a smoker. I just get those vibes. Her voice is quite deep and hoarse and breathy. Usually the totally obsessive fitness fanatics are inhaling cigarettes
The irony that someone posted a comment on her Vlog saying: "Great video , it's probably my ears but it was hard to hear your soft voice" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.