Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling that her “bestie’s bestie” (whatever that is) got the Instagram pic and the proposal she wanted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say she is fuming she didn’t get the northern lights or a proposal, either would have boosted her dying engagement rate for a little while.
I see she has updated CLOO’s bio that “now is the time to buy gym gear”. It’s going to take a bit more than that to generate sales 😆 but then again Louise did say she was hoping to take some time off in January 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lot of promo in her stories for Cloo over the last two days, she must've been warned to start getting engagement and sales up! I see a few more influencers like Jess Redden sharing it. Prob sent a load of freebies out to them to get them to post 😅 she didn't even tag Jess in her post on the Cloo page 🤦🏻‍♀️
She did! Jess had #gifted beside it!😂

Reactions: 3
The boyfriend is worse, he will turn into the other insta hun boyfriends soon and leeches off their girlfriend and their fame
She won't give him the steam off her piss. She's holding out for the ring and the range rover, courtesy of the Beige Boyfriend! (soon to be Beige Fiance)

Reactions: 4
She had said apparently the lights never look that great in real life that they're always filtered in photos but they looked pretty great in her bestie's besties pic 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest vlog - the country is absolutely stunning, but Jesus she is so boring or something. Highly recommend for anyone suffering from insomnia.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noticed in her new video when she did an OOTD she never mentioned the brand of her coat. Just said black coat instead of Canada Goose. twit

Reactions: 9
Her latest vlog - the country is absolutely stunning, but Jesus she is so boring or something. Highly recommend for anyone suffering from insomnia.
Her and retro are great for insomnia YouTube videos. The monotone voices! And so so noice!!

Reactions: 10
After watching her newest iceland reel i cant help but feel 2nd hand embarrassment for her boyfriend. It seemed like a trip of just her chasing content and he has now become an official “Instagram boyfriend”.

Reactions: 15
She can write off the trip if she’s using it for content.. if he helps I’m sure his flights can be written off too

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hear dealz are interested in stocking Cloo.
It won’t be up to their usual quality of course 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Louise wants her customers to design her next collection🙄
When she first launched I remember someone on here predicting that she'll be asking her followers to design the next collection. The fact she didn't even give ideas for people to comment or vote on - she actually used the headline "I need your help" asking for ideas! Pathetic 🤦🏻‍♀️ it must be so frustrating for actual designers seeing the likes of her release lines!

Reactions: 14
I watched the Iceland vlog. To me it just came across like she was trying to impress him being all into the culture with the obsession over the volcanos and northern lights. We all know there is no substance to Louise and her type of fun is a sun holiday with a bikini wedged up her arse and a peace sign, he must be into this kinda thing and she’s hopping on board to impress him. I had to laugh one morning when she pushed him out of the way of the mirror and was like “mark I have to show them my outfit”. I don’t know how he will stick the going on of her when they move in

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder will the chief cook and bottle washer (as they say) roomie be on hand for the final send off meal?

Reactions: 4
I wonder will the chief cook and bottle washer (as they say) roomie be on hand for the final send off meal?
This!!! Megan literally fed Louise for the past year, it was such a one-sided friendship. I hope Megan gets a new roomy that's not so selfish.

Reactions: 13
Wonder has Lou Lou packed up the wardrobe doors for the move 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In all her montage of missing the gaf she hasn’t posted one thing about Megan who had to put up with her shite and feed and water her all year AND take care of her dog. What a selfish dose

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.