Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she said since beginning of the year
I think he is nuts to move in with her so soon. She would do your head in being at home all day pretending to be busy and do all the stories and vlogs.

Like they will need at least a 2 bed so that he has office space to work from home. They will be paying mad rent as she wants something similar to where she is already.

Reactions: 8
She actually said she'll base her next order from people's feed back. So her followers will pretty much do her job for her and she'll send the order in and then cream the money off the top. Christ on a bike, it's money for jam!!
Her prices are not far off sweaty betty, for somebody starting out she has some neck on her!!

Reactions: 14
There is literally no passion for the brand at all. We are now two days away from a launch and she still hasnā€™t bothered to come on and run through the clothes. She really is putting in the bare minimum effort with the brand. I guarantee once the launch is over the cloo page will be forgotten about

Reactions: 10
There will be delays, complaints, lost orders, wrong orders, returns. If she canā€™t even bother to come on and actually show the product in any detail then how is she going to manage actually running the so called business? She will get completely overwhelmed and be all in a flap. I suspect there wonā€™t be a second order of stock and she will speak no more about it, continue on with the posing and preening and that will be that. She will have moved on to something else by the summer

The Aluxe of gym gear

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There will be delays, complaints, lost orders, wrong orders, returns. If she canā€™t even bother to come on and actually show the product in any detail then how is she going to manage actually running the so called business? She will get completely overwhelmed and be all in a flap. I suspect there wonā€™t be a second order of stock and she will speak no more about it, continue on with the posing and preening and that will be that. She will have moved on to something else by the summer

The Aluxe of gym gear
Someone mentioned in the last thread that she might just have a fulfilment company do most of the work, Iā€™d say she wonā€™t have a clue whatā€™s going with the brand if thatā€™s the case. I wonder when it flops will she do a Rosie on it and come on and blame the fulfilment company

Someone mentioned in the last thread that she might just have a fulfilment company do most of the work, Iā€™d say she wonā€™t have a clue whatā€™s going with the brand if thatā€™s the case. I wonder when it flops will she do a Rosie on it and come on and blame the fulfilment company
Rosie seems like Business woman of the year compared to louise šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Rosie showed us the trackies in detail, Lou hasnā€™t shown us a thing. And who wears a crop jackets and a jacket that goes over the head

Reactions: 13
Rosie seems like Business woman of the year compared to louise šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Rosie showed us the trackies in detail, Lou hasnā€™t shown us a thing. And who wears a crop jackets and a jacket that goes over the head
I know šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I remember slating Rosie at the time but when you compare her to Louise, she seems amazing šŸ¤£. I donā€™t have the time of day for 4tharq but at least Rosie puts in some effort to show people
Imagine that running your followers through tat is the standard we have set for these gobshites šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well Iā€™m blocked from her Cloo page. Few harsh truths in the questions I asked I think šŸ˜‚

I know šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I remember slating Rosie at the time but when you compare her to Louise, she seems amazing šŸ¤£. I donā€™t have the time of day for 4tharq but at least Rosie puts in some effort to show people
Imagine that running your followers through tat is the standard we have set for these gobshites šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s very much in the line of Rosieā€™s first ā€œbrandā€ Aluxe. Hyping it up for ages and then the actual launches fell flat. I remember seeing new releases in the chemist like make up brushes that she hadnā€™t even featured on her page. Both have the same weird vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Theres something so off about the answers given on the Cloo page...the spelling and grammer, just the general lack of enthusiasm and attention to detail...its so obvious she doesn't give a tit. I find it so bizzare too that she is posting photos of the fabrics with all the Chinese writing...not even trying to hide the fact its all cheap catalogue pickings...at least pretend you used some imagination!! She has zero shame!

Reactions: 19
6FA3C465-5E40-434A-9D57-6E7BD7200BBF.png

ā€œBut a better priceā€ sheā€™s launching on a day where sweaty Betty have 20-25% off and all sport ranges have Black Friday deals?

Reactions: 15
It's a bad move to launch on Black Friday. Most people will want to purchase items from well known brands they've been eyeing for ages. No one will want to spend their money on some obscure brand that has been launched in the most unprofessional manner.

Launching on Black Friday means she will have to be competitive with her prices and set her items at "discounted" prices, which makes me think that right off the bat, it's obvious the regular prices are very much inflated. She wouldn't be launching on Black Friday if she didn't already know she'd still make a decent profit margin even with the discounts. She will basically bring the inflated prices down closer to the true value of these items.

Additionally, launching on Black Friday with discounted prices means that purchasing customers will have a good sense as to whether these items are worth their full non-discounted price. More than likely, they will find out they're not and won't want to purchase again once the items go back to full price.

Commercial awareness is not her forte, but she doesn't seem to be guided by a good team either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Like sheā€™s not even bothered to come onto the cloo page and answer the questions in person, that says it all really

Just watched her do the try on, you could see she couldnā€™t wait to finish and had zero interest

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Like sheā€™s not even bothered to come onto the cloo page and answer the questions in person, that says it all really

Just watched her do the try on, you could see she couldnā€™t wait to finish and had zero interest
She only has around 13k followers on the cloo page. The real money will be made flat out af linking over black friday week on her main page

Can't stand the wagon! Having a dog on a part time basis, poor creature, dragged to NY and back and now off with the ex flatmate, he's not a little hand bag, he's a sentient and sensitive little dog. I f....g dislike her for that!

ā‚¬45 for that plain ass top is criminal. The whole try on was so rushed through, she wanted to get it over with ASAP. The clothes are just very basic and nothing special at all.

Reactions: 10
ā‚¬45 for that plain ass top is criminal. The whole try on was so rushed through, she wanted to get it over with ASAP. The clothes are just very basic and nothing special at all.
Like she still hasnā€™t explain why we should buy her brand over another brand! What gives her brand the edge compared to others? I guarantee she hasnā€™t even thought about it herself
Sheā€™s been saying for the last week sheā€™ll do a try on and go through clothes and then powers through it. The whole thing is just desperate

Reactions: 9
Like she still hasnā€™t explain why we should buy her brand over another brand! What gives her brand the edge compared to others? I guarantee she hasnā€™t even thought about it herself
Sheā€™s been saying for the last week sheā€™ll do a try on and go through clothes and then powers through it. The whole thing is just desperate
Iā€™ll be shocked if thereā€™s any interest. In her last post on Cloo there is literally zero comments despite her asking for questions. And if it does ā€œsell outā€ itā€™ll be because she ordered in about five of each piece

Reactions: 7
I actually have a very similar top. Scarily similar. From M+S. It is so soft and quite cosy as it is a baselayer, really lovely fit too. but STINKS when you do a proper work out in it. Holds the stench after washing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.