Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Launching on Black Friday, November 26th, CLOO Active will be available to purchase from www.clooactive.com. The sports bras are priced at €45, the tops from €35 to €45, the bomber style jacket is €95 and the leggings range from €65 to €70.

65e for leggings!!!!!
That is just f@!king shocking.so expensive! Disgraceful of her, In a pandemic. Cheeky witch! So so greedy omg

Reactions: 5
Rip off, honestly who would but it. Most ppl buy sweaty Betty or lulu lemon
Ya thats the same price range as Nike and Adidas god Lou your head must be soo big to think to charge that duck sake I just can’t with her!! 😡

She must be reading here 😅😅
I really want to ask why she thought clooactive was a good name for a brand 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am in knots 🤣🤣🤣 I sat down with a pen and paper and brainstormed ideas. And the end result was a mixture of her first and last name 🤣🤣🤣 the cart doesn’t travel far with that horse

• Haha
Reactions: 36
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she deffo asked herself that one. Like it doesn’t take a genius to figure out how she thought of the name
😂😂😂 yeah it’s catchy alright 😂 for wrong reasons lol she gave it about a 2 sec thought no doubt with Lous brains 🧠

Reactions: 3
I’ve an image of her sitting there for ages like Dougal in Fr Ted when Ted was explaining how far away the cows are and he’s still not getting it. What a dope

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has shown to be a really selfish person throughout this panini last two years and proven she is greedy and all about the money with her relentless ads every minute of the day and not forgetting the tiny bag of cheap groceries for the homeless shelter, so really wonder who will be buying from her after all this

Reactions: 7
She has shown to be a really selfish person throughout this panini last two years and proven she is greedy and all about the money with her relentless ads every minute of the day and not forgetting the tiny bag of cheap groceries for the homeless shelter, so really wonder who will be buying from her after all this
Or the time she sat in her gifted car after being on endless hotel trips crying about how she hadn’t talked to anyone all week (family doesn’t count apparently). I think she’s extremely privileged and doesn’t many of the hardships people face everyday

Reactions: 13
The 1bag of cheap groceries as she leaned on her 60k merc 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A real designer wouldn't even contemplate tailoring the length based on their own frame. It's well-known fact that in order to come up with good designs, you have to completely extract your personal bias / preferences / style / body-shape from the process because the designs aren't about you. The fact that she is even mentioning this in her post (even if that's to negate it) proves she has no idea what she's doing.

"Fit very well" is not a good assessment IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me why she has that full length mirror in the worst possible place in her living room? Literally plonked right in front of the Christmas tree

Reactions: 4
The cheeky cow …. Trying to make a killing. Look at the mark up 🙀please god let no one be stupid enough to buy this crap
The only people who will buy it are wannabes who will tag her in the hopes she will promote them. It’s a vicious idiot circle

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me why she has that full length mirror in the worst possible place in her living room? Literally plonked right in front of the Christmas tree
That's because she wants to be able to admire herself whenever she's sitting on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.