Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she was fecking raging having to wear that to the baby shower. I actually didn’t mind it but what do I know I’m old 😂 and it’s not at allll Louise. But you just know she was raging that she couldn’t change into something slit up to her vagina and up her hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she was fecking raging having to wear that to the baby shower. I actually didn’t mind it but what do I know I’m old 😂 and it’s not at allll Louise. But you just know she was raging that she couldn’t change into something slit up to her vagina and up her hole
I agree, although I said First Communion Chic, I just meant it in the cringe that Louise exuded. Her clothes are usually so sparse and tatty. To see her dress conservatively and pretty elegantly was awkward - she’s clearly hated that look 😂 maybe she had vodka (gifted) in that cup to get her over the shame of covering her bits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I adored the cut, the colour of the dress and that style of boot but I am older than Louise! But for a lunch with the insta huns that’s the last thing Lou would have worn. I mean she needs every item of clothing to show some part to the entire leg!

Reactions: 3
I thought Louise was a model originally??? She is beyond awkward looking in the M&S clip. The coffee cup is clearly empty, so cringey

Reactions: 7
Lol at the wibbly-wobbly empty coffee cup as she pretends to take a sip, she would never make an actress !! She looks so awkward and nervous. That aside, it's a real yummy mummy look and I like it, but that's not Louise's 'style'.

Reactions: 4
Dying watching that video. I like the outfit, i like how it's styled but like her promoting certain brands- eg Nicola Ross or Kate and Pippa. They are just not her. Stay in your lane Lou

Reactions: 2
If her brand is LAUNCHING next month, would it not make sense to talk about it now and build the hype around it / market it? The vagueness is so boring. Unless it’s a new invention or something really charitable, no one cares. Everything’s been and done already.

Reactions: 4
OMG is she releasing her own line of cheerleading outfits?

Seriously though, when I think of Louise I think of nothingness. She is white noise personified with no outstanding skills or talent. Nothing at all comes to mind when i think of what she could be releasing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m still going with mirrors. She loves herself, spends all day looking at herself. It makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That m&s reel is fuckin raw talent baby, all you haters probably don’t even know how to transition. It’s called working the angles boomer, you should try it some time. Jealousy is a disease hope you get better soon mwaaah xx.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That empty coffee cup needs its own Instagram page! It's now made its way back to the apartment for the shacket reel..how much more of this tit she put out!!!

Anyone else find her "style" absolutely desperate? Like it's so basic and boring

Reactions: 9
“These take me a long time to put together”. You’re sitting on your arse in the hairdressers hun, and only linking stuff in order to get money through affiliate links and not out of some altruistic desire to be helpful to your following. It would be interesting to see if insta did away with earning through AF links how many influencers would still link through to clothes? I’m guessing none

I don’t understand how no matter what she gets done with her hair it always looks exactly the same??

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.