Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beautiful Truth said before she gives used items to her sister or mum.. if she opens them to show off a product. She often gives to charities… I think she mentioned staff of a nursing home once… but she prefers not to discuss it too often so as not to blow her own trumpet which is fair.

I think as a beauty blogger, you do need to use new products or how can you review them but I totally agree they have to have surplus and I would hope that most find a good home for them. Direct provision would be another nice charity.A new lipstick would probably be a nice surprise to someone in there. I donate nappies and wipes but women still like to look and feel good and they have so little.

Edited to say she gives the unopened stuff to charity. I should really proof read!!!! 👀
Beautiful Truth is a genuine honest person, with a heart of gold, she would have every right to blow her own trumpet! Totally not a narcissist, chalk to the others' cheese. From what I see she's in the minority, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She could raise a fair whack for Pieta or cancer research in what is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Let’s hope she reads this and does something good with it.

I think if I was BTs I would have been upset with her sharing it seemed rushed.. “look at this… what is it?.. I don’t know what it is”.. as she chicks it back in roughly and moves on to the next thing.
Sorry but she also said it was “so nice”. How dare you slate this amazingly detailed and profound review she gave. Jealous hater!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but she also said it was “so nice”. How dare you slate this amazingly detailed and profound review she gave. Jealous hater!
I stand corrected 🤣

Beautiful Truth is a genuine honest person, with a heart of gold, she would have every right to blow her own trumpet! Totally not a narcissist, chalk to the others' cheese. From what I see she's in the minority, unfortunately.
I totally agree. She’s a primary teacher. Wouldn’t you be only delighted if she was teaching your kid? She always seems appreciative and humble. And considering she’s not actually a MUA, she has so much knowledge .. I should start a rave thread on her.

sorry to veer off topic but it’s just interesting to compare the two ladies.

Reactions: 6
I stand corrected 🤣

I totally agree. She’s a primary teacher. Wouldn’t you be only delighted if she was teaching your kid? She always seems appreciative and humble. And considering she’s not actually a MUA, she has so much knowledge .. I should start a rave thread on her.

sorry to veer off topic but it’s just interesting to compare the two ladies.
TBT has made a holy show of herself on Twitter throughout Covid. She has been the biggest whiner throughout the whole thing.

• Angry
TBT has made a holy show of herself on Twitter throughout Covid. She has been the biggest whiner throughout the whole thing.
Not the case at all. Shes been making very valid points, especially as her father is very ill and immuno-compromised.

I think anyone with primary school kids dhould also be very pissed off at whats going on. It seems the onus is on the immuno compromised kids to keep them out of school rather than on the govt to find a way for all kids to be taught safely

Reactions: 2
Not the case at all. Shes been making very valid points, especially as her father is very ill and immuno-compromised.

I think anyone with primary school kids dhould also be very pissed off at whats going on. It seems the onus is on the immuno compromised kids to keep them out of school rather than on the govt to find a way for all kids to be taught safely
She is a dose. She has been a nightmare on it since it all began. I had to block her on every platform because her rants and whinging were too much. She gives teachers a bad name. Not all teachers were that precious throughout it

She didn't mind been sat in a hairdressers last Dec spending HOURS getting the most awful head of fake hair on to be worried about her father. She works part time & hasn't stopped complaining since she had to go back to work.

• Heart
Sorry can some one explain to me her fitness class outside by a church? Is this a wind up?

Reactions: 3
I just can't relate to her at all. Her entire life is what she's wearing and how she looks. Surely at some stage it gets boring and you would want more out of life than another top from Zara. But yet she keeps going.

Reactions: 14
I just can't relate to her at all. Her entire life is what she's wearing and how she looks. Surely at some stage it gets boring and you would want more out of life than another top from Zara. But yet she keeps going.
but she is in Kildare village now looking at pics of herself on a wall, she is so relatable

Reactions: 7
I agree, her life actually boring and unfulfilling, like there is only so many dinner, drinks and outfits you can do before it must get boring and lose its appeal.
She also has nothing really interesting to say or offer apart anymore, it’s all just one big surface level show off.
At least if she got an actual job she would be contributing to something bigger then herself and a landfill

I agree, her life actually boring and unfulfilling, like there is only so many dinner, drinks and outfits you can do before it must get boring and lose its appeal.
She also has nothing really interesting to say or offer apart anymore, it’s all just one big surface level show off.
At least if she got an actual job she would be contributing to something bigger then herself and a landfill
I’d say her boyfriend is raging come Friday when she tells him what she did during the week. Out for dinner every night and lunch most days, the weekends are hardly a change. There is only so many times a week you can go out for dinner.

I’d say her boyfriend is raging come Friday when she tells him what she did during the week. Out for dinner every night and lunch most days, the weekends are hardly a change. There is only so many times a week you can go out for dinner.
So nice it's the weekend though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Louise, the collab with Marks & Spencer, obviously didn’t have time to change, she now looks like the spinster aunt at the baby shower 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m dying at the empty Starbucks cup! So cringe! 🤣🤣 The awkward posing in that M&S story! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.