Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she'd be living for something like that, is she a WAG now????
They lost, he ll be pissed and he got booked. Lou will be none the wiser about any of the details …. ‘Can you get another pic of me hun’ 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She genuinely makes me feel dizzy the way she stands with her legs so crossed over , when she’s walking in those tacky Christmas dresses I thought she’d fall over

Reactions: 2
She genuinely makes me feel dizzy the way she stands with her legs so crossed over , when she’s walking in those tacky Christmas dresses I thought she’d fall over
And keeps talking shite about Xmas party outfits when the whole country is depressed coz people who work for real are having their parties cancelled. But the party rolls on for Louise, no fear of her ever reducing her movements selfish, vain dose.

Reactions: 23
And keeps talking shite about Xmas party outfits when the whole country is depressed coz people who work for real are having their parties cancelled. But the party rolls on for Louise, no fear of her ever reducing her movements selfish, vain dose.
She's beyond superficial. Her content is candy floss. Nothing of substance. Louise will carry on posting OTT outfits no matter what, I hate the pretence of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Boring dull Lou, poses like she needs a poo, Cloo-less by name and nature, her recommendations couldn't be faker!

Reactions: 6
God I can't even watch her reels they are so cringe. In fairness I think she's trying to use her past modelling experience by attempting to strut and stare seductively at the camera. However, this doesn't work at all for her on Instagram, it's not a fashion show 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'd prefer if she was more relaxed, approachable, and herself. And smiled!!

Reactions: 4
she has a nice figure imo and clothes really suit her so its a total shame she has brought out this brand because its just so plain and boring. dresses or skirts would have been better. i think she seems like everything makes her tired etc. Its funny kinda to watch her in a way cos its like she just copy and pastes what she sees other influencers do in a half arsed way lol.

Reactions: 9
Nothing on her Cloo page for three days, not even any stories. Isn’t it meant to be launching in a few days? Wouldn’t you be posting stories to get the algorithm up? I’ve honestly never seen anything as bad..
And what happened to her giveaway?

Reactions: 9
No activity on the cloo page and the last post only has three comments underneath. I’d say on Thursday she’ll be flat out posting on the page and it will die a death again afterwards

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.