Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her launch completely passed me by. I had no idea her showing a few samples to her friends was the actual launch and i skimmed by it 🙊. I have no marketing experience whatsoever but its gonna be a tit show from what ive seen so far. The logistics involved in shipping from china is not easy esp with brexit now in the mix...for her to sell in couple of weeks she should have a warehouse or unit here at this stage filled with stock, have some people hired to process pack and ship the orders and be currently going through everything to ensure smooth sales or is all this gonna be operated out of her apartment...i can imagine it, sales go live, hundreds of orders come in and shes overwhelmed. If she is simply going to just market it, she needs to have hired an experienced person to run the rest of it for her. Crazy launching when she doesnt even have stock!
Shopify are mentioned on the website.

I laughed at the vid of all the shapers shaping and pulsing as a group. Not a abit of warmth between them, only interested in the posing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I laughed at the vid of all the shapers shaping and pulsing as a group. Not a abit of warmth between them, only interested in the posing.
Hilarious! Preening themselves and pushing their perceived best sides towards the cameras. Sad cases all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hilarious! Preening themselves and pushing their perceived best sides towards the cameras. Sad cases all.
Cringe fest and showed them for what they really are … gave us a good laugh though!!

Reactions: 11
Rosie looks unrecognizable from her own page, her face looks bloated I thought.
I loved Laurens dress apart from the puffy sleeves!!

Reactions: 1
They all seemed to be packed into that foyer at the wedding, not a single mask or distancing and people singing one of the riskiest activities for spreading covid. What could go wrong? And Louise straight off to another wedding today.

Reactions: 9
They all seemed to be packed into that foyer at the wedding, not a single mask or distancing and people singing one of the riskiest activities for spreading covid. What could go wrong? And Louise straight off to another wedding today.
I don’t like being Covid police, but Louise has always been an absolute disgrace where Covid is concerned

Reactions: 20
Everyone’s been asked to limit their social interactions Louise does the complete opposite and literally never stays put . She’d want to be doing her antigen testing after all these nights and days out 🙄

Reactions: 7
Much better dress for today's wedding.
I thought so too, navy is lovely and not a colour people wear often!

Mad that lauren is besties with Lou and the rest of the bloggers, yet none of them got a plus one

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mad that lauren is besties with Lou and the rest of the bloggers, yet none of them got a plus one
I live in navy! But I agree with you, it's hard to find good occasion dresses that colour.
Maybe that's what Louise should have focused her brand on!

Reactions: 3

I doubt her Boyfriend would have been able to go given he has the county final today so most likely had training Friday night.

She is in the business post today and the headline is her new brand is an Insta success. Sure she hasn’t sold 1 item yet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is in the business post today and the headline is her new brand is an Insta success. Sure she hasn’t sold 1 item yet
She is too busy doing the opposite of what the government and NEPHET have said and is not limiting her contacts and instead is mixing with everyone and their mother

Reactions: 4
She is too busy doing the opposite of what the government and NEPHET have said and is not limiting her contacts and instead is mixing with everyone and their mother
No doubt she’ll be at the Dublin county GAA final today since her fella is playing

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.