Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise's association with it aside. Would you buy CloLou or whatever it's called? I personally have my brands i buy gym gear from, Lululemon, Sweaty Betty and sometimes adidas and Nike depending on their stock. Cheap/holiday bits or if i want something to I'll pick it up in Pennys/h&m or my protein- not for function purely for aesthetics. I'm training 15+ years why would I now change brand? There's nothing appealing or different about it already? Besides brands I've just mentioned you also have all the others, Talla, gymshark, womens best,Lorna Luxe, the list is endless is what is already saturated market.
Absolutely not! Dunnes and Penney’s have lovely stuff and if I wanted to splurge I’d go for powercut (or previously sweaty Betty until they started working with Joanne larby 🤣). There is absolutely nothing special about this range. Also as a pear shape shortie I highly doubt it would flatter me!! I doubt Lou has thought about other shapes and sizes other than her own

Reactions: 6
I think this launch and brand may actually even be worse than Rosie’s? And that was a disaster in its own right at the time

Reactions: 5
I think this launch and brand may actually even be worse than Rosie’s? And that was a disaster in its own right at the time
I wonder is it a case that she decided to bring out her range last year but because it kept being delayed she lost interest but because she had signed contracts and wasn’t able to pull out of it. Either that or she had to rush the launch so that it was out in time for Christmas and the stock only arrived now.

What sort of advice did Rob Kenny give her because it doesn’t seem like it was any use or else she didn’t listen.

Reactions: 3
Is the girl okay? The brand “launched” 24 hours ago and she’s been fannying about and hasn’t actually come on to speak about it or show any of it. Oddest thing ever

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is the girl okay? The brand “launched” 24 hours ago and she’s been fannying about and hasn’t actually come on to show any of it
Exact same as Terrie, launch wasn’t mentioned again after going out to Portugal ‘to shoot it’ …. That reel ‘all the work’ that went into creating the ‘brand’ 🙄and they can’t even be arsed mentioning again! Looks like awful quality. If it doesn’t look good on the models, what hope does anyone else have!

She should have called it Cloo-less Lemon

Lads 🤣🤣 in that reel she just shared, in the bit where she’s writing in her diary, for Friday she writes “wear Cloo all day”.. and that’s it!
like we knew she had sweet duck all going on but bloody hell 🤣🤣 mother of the seven dribbling dwarfs she really has nothing going on

Lads 🤣🤣 in that reel she just shared, in the bit where she’s writing in her diary, for Friday she writes “wear Cloo all day”.. and that’s it!
like we knew she had sweet duck all going on but bloody hell 🤣🤣 mother of the seven dribbling dwarfs she really has nothing going on

Sorry I don’t know why that posted twice 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Exact same as Terrie, launch wasn’t mentioned again after going out to Portugal ‘to shoot it’ …. That reel ‘all the work’ that went into creating the ‘brand’ 🙄and they can’t even be arsed mentioning again! Looks like awful quality. If it doesn’t look good on the models, what hope does anyone else have!
I particularly liked when she wrote in her diary that she wore Cloo all day 🤣🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously imagine writing in your diary to wear clothes. I mean we all knew she was a bit lacking but ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s an entrepreneurial gene coursing through Louise Cooney’s veins.”

no that’s a probably just the almond milk grande pumpkin spiced cinnamon Christmas latte for the latest Instagram photo huns….. 🙄

she wanted stylish, practical, functional and flattering…..
But the Chinese sweatshop shes working with said “no deal” and sent her the collection of actual shite that has launched as Clooless 😂

she’s made Lidl leggings look like they’re straight off the catwalks of Milan

Designed in Ireland and manufactured in China, the Cloo range plays to her twin loves of fashion and working out. Launching with seven styles in three colours – dusty pink, grey and black – prices run from €35 to €95 and are available in sizes 6-18, with more to come”

What the duck is she smoking…????? I’d have more faith in Cooper running a business from that New York apartment he was going crazy in.
When you trust a dog who’s on the edge of a mental breakdown over ya gal blonde bimbo-loo you know you’re in trouble.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Remember the time she thought the longest day of the year was because it had more minutes in it 🤣🤣 think it was in one of her vlogs a while back 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Remember the time she thought the longest day of the year was because it had more minutes in it 🤣🤣 think it was in one of her vlogs a while back 🤣
One single brain cell and she’s be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As has been mentioned I'd say she planned to launch next week but either too much chatter and speculation here or was about to be outed by the Indo who did a write up and had to do a botch job the other day.

Pity her poor friend that went of the hotel trip her head must have been melted can you imagine the drama.

Either way I'd say both her and the journalists are reading here for any info.

It's crazy she hasn't even really come on to show off a piece or 2 everyday to keep up engagement.

Reactions: 4
Designed in Ireland and manufactured in China, the Cloo range plays to her twin loves of fashion and working out. Launching with seven styles in three colours – dusty pink, grey and black – prices run from €35 to €95 and are available in sizes 6-18, with more to come”
Another day, yet another non inclusive size 4ange from an influencer clothing line. A clothing line made in China with no consideration given to the conditions in which their clothing line is made, or even to the environmental impact of same.

I thought Sinead's curvy styles launch was bad. This is even worse. One picture in which you can't even properly see the product. Such a scam.
I'm beginning to think at this stage it is a way to launder money or something because who the hell will buy these products.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really think that article does her no favours when she says how much she was making from clicks on insta and it was a no brainer to launch her own brand and get a bigger slice of the pie.. Also sounds like she'll eventually launch a bit of everything too.
Designed in Ireland. Does that just mean she picked the colour from the Chinese swatch book? Because there were no sketches in her reel..

Reactions: 12
Earth to Louise? You launched a brand yesterday.. are you ever going to come on and talk about it or just keep posting pointless shite about sex and the city etc? She must not have it written in her diary to actually speak about the brand to her followers! Doh!

• Haha
I really think that article does her no favours when she says how much she was making from clicks on insta and it was a no brainer to launch her own brand and get a bigger slice of the pie.. Also sounds like she'll eventually launch a bit of everything too.
Designed in Ireland. Does that just mean she picked the colour from the Chinese swatch book? Because there were no sketches in her reel..
It’s the definition of fast fashion. By design she means select the material and colours from the samples she was sent and then select which template to use. I’d say it was dirt cheap to do.

It’s going to bomb, prices of everything from electricity to clothes have gone through the roof. With the way things are going there will be a load of businesses going to the wall next year as the economic impact of COVID will really be felt.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.