Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is that the brand was not meant to launch till Xmas/new year. New year new me, people signing up for fitness classes and the like.

She is evidently not ready for a launch. The piece to the times/independent newspaper would normally fall in conjunction with influencer packages being dropped and using what ever # she wanted them to use, a rail(which she was lately trying to assemble with Meghan) showing the products and a show and tell through each piece, colour range size and try on. Followed by some launch lunch/dinner in house or fire. None of this happened and she seems to be about 3 weeks behind where she should be.

I think when it was all shared here she had to get it out and quick. The following and unfollowing of insta page and stolen Pinterest imagery was pitty full! Really immature school girl stuff and she has barely come on and addressed this big new thing she's been working on for past few months!!??

Look at any other Instagram product, Lisa Jordan Xmas sets, sosue Xmas sets, Poco, retro flame, sculpted, style me fairy, - there's a hype build up & product release!

Reactions: 9
Louise Cooney is doing a give away as a thank you to all the Clooactive followers, she’s giving away stuff she got for free on press drops…..seriously. You’d think she’d give away something from her “Brand”. Not that anyone would want that tat!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s not ready to give up or even momentarily pause the gravy train of influencing perks to focus on her own brand. I’m not fans of Pippa or Rosie either and they have their faults also, but the second Rosie launched her brand she has barely touched anything else. It’s clear that whatever you think of 4tharq and Poco they are Rosie and Pippa’s passions and they are obsessed with their brands. Louise came on yesterday and said she didn’t have time to talk about her brand and seemed more preoccupied with giving a discount code for Finn Lough.

She should have cleared this week and gave her own brand the utmost attention but that would have meant pausing the freebies and perks and knuckling down. She’s not ready to stop prancing about the place, going for coffees and pretending she’s working. She needs an intern to do the stuff that she alone should be doing when launching a brand. Her head is in the clouds

Also the desperation of her trying to get followers for her page 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I am right in saying she technically hasn’t even informed her followers what she is offering? Yes we have an idea from the articles, but even when she was chatting about the brand last night, she still hasn’t even said what products the brand will offer?

I wonder will Louise’s intern be left to build the brand from the ground up while she goes for drinks and coffees around Dublin?

Reactions: 6
I am right in saying she technically hasn’t even informed her followers what she is offering? Yes we have an idea from the articles, but even when she was chatting about the brand last night, she still hasn’t even said what products the brand will offer?

I wonder will Louise’s intern be left to build the brand from the ground up while she goes for drinks and coffees around Dublin?
Ya you’re right she hasn’t actually shown any of it. She’s enticing people to follow the page by gifting them make up, so people aren’t following the page for the love of her gear. It’s all very embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Sorrry the huge PR drop but it looks like the raffle is for odds and ends! Didn’t see any decent stuff in it

You’d wonder why she jumped to release it so quickly. That trip to Belfast for the photo shoot seemed so rushed. Why would the independent have published that article as well if she wasn’t ready? Something went completely wrong

Reactions: 4
was wondering why she was doing workouts at home so much. besides being paid for whatever at home workout platform she uses. it all makes sense noww. i just hate how peopel are so dumb and will buy these.

Reactions: 5
‘I went through the maximum amount of edits and examples…’
Doesn’t look like that to me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her eyes were darting all over the place when she was on talking. There’s something very odd about it all. She seems very uncomfortable talking about it.

Reactions: 12
Using the free brands she got in the post to push people to follow the active page... Also the whole set up for the campaign involved people flying in from the UK to do the shoot in Belfast it seems. Could she not have found Irish models and an Irish team since she will be pushing it here?

Reactions: 9
Holy shite, she says in the Indo puff piece that her plans to buy a house are firmly on hold and she's ploughed all her savings into the two new brands.
If/when this goes tits up she's bollixed.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Holy shite, she says in the Indo puff piece that her plans to buy a house are firmly on hold and she's ploughed all her savings into the two new brands.
If/when this goes tits up she's bollixed.
You’d wonder if she is getting any financial advice at all if she ploughing all her money in to the brands. It’s utter madness, that she is doing zero promotion of it and thinks of hiring an intern to help her out. Majority of these influencers have zero business acumen.

You’d wonder why she jumped to release it so quickly. That trip to Belfast for the photo shoot seemed so rushed. Why would the independent have published that article as well if she wasn’t ready? Something went completely wrong
I totally agree , something 100% happened. She wasn’t ready for bairbre powers piece in the indo at all. Does she have an agency?!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.