Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even though she probably didn't have a choice in what to wear, what they put her in was ultimately a fancier version of jeans and a nice top. Theres nothing stand out about that outfit. Its as boring as she is!!
They’re saving the wow outfits for the big guns ( Penelope Cruz). Louise gets the ones no body else wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Great to get the free trip away to Venice etc and attend a premiere but she must feel embarrassed like she is a nobody. Imagine the chat at the dinner table. ‘And what do you do’ …‘I’m an instagrammar’ . I’m morto for her posing on the red carpet 🙈
She likes to be called a “content creator” 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Inthefrow and Lazy Lou. Literally no comparison!!! Inthefrow high end works with Dior, LV, Armani Beauty, Bvulargi. Louise - boohoo, PLT!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
All you bums saying Lou didn’t deserve to be part of the #armanisquad are just #haters and obviously have no appreciation for the art of transitioning a reel !!!!! And 1….2….3…. Hit it Lou !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh 100% but i mean Armani fits her brand/target audience, as oppose to Louise. Stopped following inthefrow long ago!

I just find her extremely unattractive.... I’m not trying to be mean... she would be alright if she didn’t do that cringe ‘trying to be sexy’ posing...

Reactions: 6
I would presume pippa o,Connor would have been Armani’s first choice. Some of those other influencers have a lot more followers than Louise

I would presume pippa o,Connor would have been Armani’s first choice. Some of those other influencers have a lot more followers than Louise
I was wondering whether it was Brown Thomas who made that decision. For example, each country's main Armani stockist gets to invite two influencers on the press junket. Lou's publicist (or whoever) put in a bid to get Lou one if the places. Just a thought.
I absolutely cannot see the house of Armani themselves choosing her. Wouldn't make sense at all.

Reactions: 9
If I remember correctly Triona McCarthy normally goes on that trip, I believe Pippa has gone a few times also.

I think ro tierney crowe does their PRandmade the decision? She was tagged in one of Louises stories. Also Pippa may have been asked and refused? It was one of the boys first days at school and shes pregnant, could she still fly? Would publicising armani beauty be a cpnflict of interest when she has her own beauty brand.

Id fully imagine Triona would have gone if she had been asked

But possible that our lovely Lou wasnt first choice

Reactions: 1
Does no one else think her new fella Mark is absolute walking image of her ex George?? Like i mean i genuinely thought it was the same guy! Watch her old vlogs and come back to me when you've peeled your jaw off the floor!!!

Does no one else think her new fella Mark is absolute walking image of her ex George?? Like i mean i genuinely thought it was the same guy! Watch her old vlogs and come back to me when you've peeled your jaw off the floor!!!
Never seen the ex, but it wouldn't surprise me. I'd imagine Louise has a type, like aesthetically her beau would need to look a certain way to.

I’m sorry but that photo in front of the photographers is too funny, literally none of them are looking at her 😕

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.