Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think poor Lou knows what side she's on or what her market or target audience is?! She's a bit all over the gaf. Like IMO, the person buying the style of tat she's selling from PLT Boohoo or Nasty Gal( you can get some nice stuff on all these sites she just seems to pick the tit) is not the same person buying Armani Beauty. She's seems lost with her direction or what she's doing?

Tactful timing on the release of the photos of the fella then the timely YouTube video for increased views!

Reactions: 10
Her outfit and make up are crap

I’m actually cringing for her on that red carpet. Fair play to her for giving it welly but she’s a complete nobody

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I actually like her makeup there by Armani , glad it’s different to her usual makeup look that I hate!
Yeah the makeup is quite nice - she doesn't look at all as bug-eyed as when she does her own eye makeup. The base is beautifully applied too.
They really did her dirty with that outfit though - very unflattering indeed!

Reactions: 9
Lads... Im sorry is she for real? I saw her cringe worthy look at me poses oh pls look at me pap photos and they were all looking the other way but then she done the close up of the outfit 😨😱😱😱😱😱 she's in Venice..... the most romantic city in the world. Could she not wow in a ball gown and instead she wears a bra and knickers..has she lost her mind, #sackthestylist

Reactions: 6
Lads... Im sorry is she for real? I saw her cringe worthy look at me poses oh pls look at me pap photos and they were all looking the other way but then she done the close up of the outfit 😨😱😱😱😱😱 she's in Venice..... the most romantic city in the world. Could she not wow in a ball gown and instead she wears a bra and knickers..has she lost her mind, #sackthestylist
I assume they gave her the clothes though, she would’nt have had a choice

Reactions: 4
It has been mentioned on this thread a few times, but seriously who is her target audience?! Who does she think wants to see a PR trip with Armani-

Reactions: 5
I watched her blog yesterday and her working day is literally a day of annual leave I take when work is too much and I need a break and to catch up on life admin etc:
- leisurely take away coffee
- work out
- shower
- meet a friend for lunch
- pick up partners contact lenses and printed photos in town
- book dinner for that night at a place I’d been meaning to try
- send a few emails

on the day she was getting collected for the airport at 3pm for Venice she was on at 9am and absolutely frazzled because she had lots to do before leaving:
- figure out how to send a DHL package from home
- squeeze in a 30 min workout
- sit on a call at 11am and 12pm (and video it for vlog)
- charge camera for trip
- have a big big lunch because she wouldn’t arrive to her hotel until 10.30pm and they stopped serving food at 10.30pm

It actually made me feel sorry for her, the girl isn’t living in the real world she is just playing pretend adult. Judging by her stress on Friday morning she has zero resilience or ability to cope with even the slightest stress.

Reactions: 27
Even though she probably didn't have a choice in what to wear, what they put her in was ultimately a fancier version of jeans and a nice top. Theres nothing stand out about that outfit. Its as boring as she is!!

Reactions: 4
I watched her blog yesterday and her working day is literally a day of annual leave I take when work is too much and I need a break and to catch up on life admin etc:
- work out
- shower
- send a few emails
Lol this would be my typical day off too and when people ask what did you do yday? I'm like oh you know the usual - nothing. None of the above is work!!

Reactions: 8
- work out
- shower
- send a few emails

on the day she was getting collected for the airport at 3pm for Venice she was on at 9am and absolutely frazzled because she had lots to do before leaving:
- figure out how to send a DHL package from home
- squeeze in a 30 min workout
- sit on a call at 11am and 12pm (and video it for vlog)
- charge camera for trip
- have a big big lunch because she wouldn’t arrive to her hotel until 10.30pm and they stopped serving food at 10.30pm

It actually made me feel sorry for her, the girl isn’t living in the real world she is just playing pretend adult. Judging by her stress on Friday morning she has zero resilience or ability to cope with even the slightest stress.
Looks like she was a PA at Failte Ireland before becoming a full time blogger, I’d say all those admin skills are long gone!!

Reactions: 3
Great to get the free trip away to Venice etc and attend a premiere but she must feel embarrassed like she is a nobody. Imagine the chat at the dinner table. ‘And what do you do’ …‘I’m an instagrammar’ . I’m morto for her posing on the red carpet 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.