Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not living in Dublin but are those bikinis normal attire at the 40 foot that she’s wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not living in Dublin but are those bikinis normal attire at the 40 foot that she’s wearing?
No they really aren’t normal attire for any beach in Ireland but especially the 40ft. Standing out like sore thumbs but I’ve a feeling Louise likes it that way.

Reactions: 7
Sure in April when we had sun but it was still like 8 degrees she was down on the beach wearing a dress, and in the background everybody is bundled up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure in April when we had sun but it was still like 8 degrees she was down on the beach wearing a dress, and in the background everybody is bundled up 🤣🤣
Louise works out 5 times a day, you bet she's gonna wear her bikini and show off her bod no matter what.
I actually can't watch her anymore, the monotone voice and having absolutely nothing of value to say has turned me right off. Her content is dire. I'm just hanging around here waiting to see what her brand is👀👀

Reactions: 12
Her sisters always look so lovely friendly and youthful, Louise has started to look so doll like and I think it’s that sour pose when in a selfie.

Reactions: 3
Her feet make me vom too... seen the length of her toes? I wouldn't be showing them off if I was her.

• Haha
Lou would you chill the fuckin beans with the swipe ups Jesus Christ…..about 400 of them gone up there in the last few hours. I Looooovee these Fanny pads swipe up for more info xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen much of Mystery Man in a while? Or maybe I’ve missed a limb along the way!

• Haha
Sorry if I missed the update. Did she pack in the merc and get a Tesla now? Saw it all on rob kennys stories today 🙄

I stopped following Louise during lockdown but still watch her stories every so often to see if she's back doing any work yet... It's too annoying though, I have to stop 🤦‍♀️ she said she was getting back into routine after holidays yesterday, then today (so far) she has worked out, been out for an iced coffee, met a friend in the phoenix park, and is now drinking in the Shelbourne with Carol Byrne! I wish she would just own it and say she lives the life and doesn't have to work much! It just annoys everyone when she says she's so busy working and "can't wait for the weekend", etc.

Reactions: 14
I stopped following Louise during lockdown but still watch her stories every so often to see if she's back doing any work yet... It's too annoying though, I have to stop 🤦‍♀️ she said she was getting back into routine after holidays yesterday, then today (so far) she has worked out, been out for an iced coffee, met a friend in the phoenix park, and is now drinking in the Shelbourne with Carol Byrne! I wish she would just own it and say she lives the life and doesn't have to work much! It just annoys everyone when she says she's so busy working and "can't wait for the weekend", etc.
I think that is really unfair on poor loulou, do you know how hard it is to do 50 swipes up one after another? Or how to do a fashion reel that was popular on TikTok 6 months ago? Poor Louise is worked to the point of exhaustion. Thank god she has the weekend to recover 😜

On a serious note, I would respect her more to if she just came out and said that she is fortunate she doesn’t need to work much, the pretending to be so busy drives me nuts

Reactions: 11
I think that is really unfair on poor loulou, do you know how hard it is to do 50 swipes up one after another? Or how to do a fashion reel that was popular on TikTok 6 months ago? Poor Louise is worked to the point of exhaustion. Thank god she has the weekend to recover 😜

On a serious note, I would respect her more to if she just came out and said that she is fortunate she doesn’t need to work much, the pretending to be so busy drives me nuts
Apologies, I'm just jealous of her work stamina 😅

But yeah, nobody even expects influencers to work regular work hours so I don't get the obsession with them making out they do (I've seen retroflame do this too). Wouldn't they maybe be quiet a day or 2 during the week then busy with events at wkends?! Just be real about it! I don't get it - do they think they are more relatable to people by making out they work a 9 to 5?

Reactions: 2

But yeah, nobody even expects influencers to work regular work hours so I don't get the obsession with them making out they do (I've seen retroflame do this too). Wouldn't they maybe be quiet a day or 2 during the week then busy with events at wkends?! Just be real about it! I don't get it - do they think they are more relatable to people by making out they work a 9 to 5?
I think it’s to try and be relatable, so when they try to flog stuff, people are more invested in what they say and are more likely to buy. Louise tries to market herself not as an “influencer” but as blogger who works normal hours like us, and can recommend products that we might need in our day to day life.
I personally think that she peaked a long time and it’s only a matter of time before her social media gig is up

I'm almost jealous of her social life stamina😅 I'm always too wrecked in the evenings to do social things after work, one social outing for the week and that's it I'm done 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.