Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louies’s hair and make up is lovely tonight. I’m not a fan of the dress, but that’s just me. I’m pleased she hasn’t gone down the road of the caterpillar brows a la Lauren Arthurs. Louise has mentioned she thinks laminated brows look mad - I have to agree with her on that one 🥸

Reactions: 3
She had 10k followers on Cloo yesterday morning before her competition and after having to bribe people to follow the page with a giveaway of beauty products, she now has 11.7k. That’s very bad. I’d say she was expecting to get more than that.

Reactions: 3
She had 10k followers on Cloo yesterday morning before her competition and after having to bribe people to follow the page with a giveaway of beauty products, she now has 11.7k. That’s very bad. I’d say she was expecting to get more than that.
Yeah Sinead’s curvy style got up to like 30k without even a product in sight. I’d say Lou is a bit embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on now selling Pestle & Mortar, few weeks ago it was Aveeno. She is obviously needing the money since she used all her savings for her 💩 brand

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How much facial cream etc can one person use on themselves. There is no way she is trialing all these for long periods of time to give an honest review.

Reactions: 12
Just checked back for an update on this one and my god I had to laugh. Cloo I wouldn’t want to be seen dead wearing that logo. She is absolutely pathetic. All her free time and that’s the best she can come up with. A toddler would have more innovative ideas 💡 Get a fkn clue Lou. This was my last straw with her now so I had to make an account to try get this off my chest!! She makes my blood boil more than a lot of the others and I look forward to her downfall

Reactions: 9
That pic of the jacket! Even though it’s not the final one it’s awful looking

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe we got another close up of her diary ‘wearing cloo all day’ 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How much facial cream etc can one person use on themselves. There is no way she is trialing all these for long periods of time to give an honest review.
It’s seems reviews have gone out the window these days. Companies just seem happy that you show the product on your Instagram

Reactions: 5
Could you call that a jacket if it only barely reaches your belly button??? Definetly an item only the rake thin could wear!!!
And Cloo, what an awful name.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.