Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might duck work off tomorrow to follow Lous daily care routine. Don’t need a job when I can make fruit bowls and take baths. Expert tip : don’t forget to drink water !!!!! Go away Lou you mad thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if this has been said yet, but it looks like it’s off with the BF?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She genuinely hasn’t a clue about what a real working day looks like for most people.

Never seems to be doing anything with him for the last while, it’s just what I personally was thinking
Nah..think her actual bday is tomorrow? Always near my own bday I remember.. so these celebrations with fam and friends are probably because she'll be with the boy tomorrow..my guess anyway.

Reactions: 3
It's been said on almost every page of each thread. Poor Lazy Lou wouldn't know what an honest days work look liked if it hit her in the face!!!! Someone put it quiet well in a recent post on here and said in her recent vlogs how flustered she is talking about her morning and how basic the tasks were she was doing yet was all over the place with stress! What she listened out was what most people in a full time job would do along with doing their job and have it all done by 11am!

I couldn't imagine her being in any industry and a little bit of pressure... hospital, teaching, hospitality, music/entertainment, financial services she'd pass out if she was asked to do something.

I appreciate this is incredibly bitchy comment -but she doesn't strike me as the most intelligent, l I'm not saying intelligence or high intellect is everything but i find she struggles sometimes to form a sentence and make sense and will often use wrong words when she's trying to articulate a point? And that real blank gaze she does at the camera, i know she likes the whole "dumb blonde" act. But sometimes I'm thinking it's not an act.

Reactions: 20
I was looking forward to seeing the Instahuns' takes on last night's Met Gala looks bc it usually confirms who only has a surface/consumer level knowledge and appreciation of fashion and Lou's IG stories definitely confirms it 😅 Commenting that Kaia Gerber's look was boring for the Met Gala (it was elegant but yes, kind of underwhelming, but bet Lou had no idea it was paying homage to Bianca Jagger's look in 1981), and raving over Kendall Jenner's outfits, which were indeed gorgeous, but at the same time could have worked for any red carpet event, not just the Meta Gala so she kind of played it safe there. Looking forward to more commentary from others 😁

Reactions: 9
Looks like Lou’s fella knows the bar for gifts and how to present them to his insta bae!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lou will be 48 and still be making reels about how to get up and brush your teeth…..almost have to admire the fact she’s whatever age she is and still hasn’t worked a day in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she dreamt about the Hadid sisters last night just shows her mental intelligence level

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah guys the pic, what must the people in her apartment block think, it’s terrible - she thinks she is at the met gala

Reactions: 4
I gave up following this one a long time ago but check in here every so often incase there has been any exciting developments (unlikely, I know...)
The nosiness got the better of me and I went on to WAI to find the deleted story of the present from the boyfriend
Screenshot_20210914_194748_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.