Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home from 12 hours working the frontline and I see this absolute shite. Now she has a video about sweat pants. God forbid we need more of those!! No sorry Louise I spend my day in scrubs. No swipe up for you Louise. Gowl 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lou is the type that’ll be marrying a rich dude, driving the kids to school in the Range Rover and heading to reformer pilates right after.

Quick drive home to change and say hello (specify the salad required for dinner) to the house keeper/nanny before heading for lunch with her other mum pals.

Zero ambition or other defining skills (or she’s really good at hiding them).

Reactions: 20
Lou is the type that’ll be marrying a rich dude, driving the kids to school in the Range Rover and heading to reformer pilates right after.

Quick drive home to change and say hello (specify the salad required for dinner) to the house keeper/nanny before heading for lunch with her other mum pals.

He'll be either a rugby or GAA player!!

Reactions: 8

🙌🙌🙌🙌 What's really bad is that it's so obvious watching her, from a content point of view and also general intelligence. Pre covid- it was all press trips, people to go places to see, press drops & stuff being sent. I'm repeating what others have said on other treads but I really think Covid has shown how bland, boring and mondane some of these girls are.

Her work from home reel......witch please! Hop skip and jump into the real world with people who have real jobs and more importantly other frontline poster above!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The cheek of her using Megan's table as well for the working from home reel - just shows how superficial she is, she probably doesn't even have a desk herself

Reactions: 11
Those staples stuck on to the wand because of the mascara..not a magnet. Then one fell off 🙈

Reactions: 4
I really think I’m going to have to unfollow now. I originally really liked Louise because she seemed normal, sweet and almost the opposite of your typical blogger/influencer. Now she comes across as fully in love with herself posing and pouting non stop with zero personality and trying to sell/swipe up for everything that’s not nailed down so I can’t trust her recommendations anymore.

Also, and I HATE to comment on someone’s appearance because no one can help how they look, but she has made a big mistake with so much lip filler, it’s ruined her. And since she did that to herself, well I don’t feel so guilty mentioning it.

Reactions: 12
Louise looks crazy looking with that over drawn lip liner/filler. Is she doing the wide eyed look naturally or just for the camera? She looks bad. Sorry

Reactions: 6
Her eyes looked f**ked out of her head, they're so swollen. Does she suffer with insomnia? Has she mentioned any eye infection/hayfever? She should get them checked out they're always puffed up in the lids.

Reactions: 9
Is her page gone I can’t seem to find it ??
I could find it on my main account but not my other one. She must have blocked that one for viewing because I never commented or messaged on that one, I did on my main account before I unfollowed a while back

• Haha
Reactions: 1
WOW!!! A magnetic eyelash wand! Or maybe it’s the mascara on the brush making the staples stick 😂

Ladies did you know that when applying mascara you should start at the bottom at the root of your lash? Thanks so much Captain Obvious for the tip xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Call me stupid, but what effect would a magnetic mascara wand have on your lashes? Sounds like a gimmick.
I have absolutely no idea! It’s the biggest gimmick of gimmicks! But hey Lou is working hard promoting it 😂

Reactions: 3
I have absolutely no idea! It’s the biggest gimmick of gimmicks! But hey Lou is working hard promoting it 😂
Seems like anyone who's anyone was on that Zoom, but there's different tiers of who got the product before launch or after 🤭 Kelly Fitz I don't think had it before the call

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.