Louise Cooney #3 The adventures of Louise, Lidl Louise & Lou's secret squeeze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work from home tips šŸ˜‚ go waaay outta that Louise fannying about doing Pilates at 11am on a weekday & making reels is not workšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Iā€™ve a working from home tip for Louise. Tip one, get a job.
What an absolute plonker. As if we need this bargain bin Paris Hilton giving us tips one year into the pandemic on how to work from home. She wouldnā€™t know a days work if it shat on her

She really is an awful gobshite

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm disappointed in Louise. I contacted her some weeks back complimented her and also made a suggestion for a vlog. I never got any reply or an acknowledgment the least I would have expected!
She used to be great at responding to questions about products but since she came back from NY, she would never responded so I gave up šŸ˜…

Reactions: 3
Yeah its not like she has anything better to be doing - she could schedule some time to respond to people during her 'hectic' days. Its all take and no give with Louise
Ya I have no time for some of them - the fact they canā€™t acknowledge people who are basically paying their living!!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve a working from home tip for Louise. Tip one, get a job.
What an absolute plonker. As if we need this bargain bin Paris Hilton giving us tips one year into the pandemic on how to work from home. She wouldnā€™t know a days work if it shat on her

She really is an awful gobshite
Sponsored by Lucozade!
Also, is she using the roommates barracade/desk as her work from home station in the vid. The cheek!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but working from home tips by Louise. She hasnā€™t done a days work in years. These people are losing the run of themselves like never before. The hardest part of her day is Pilates. Lucozade ad to top it all off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The WFH tips, sitting at your one Megan's deskšŸ˜‚, putting her pretend glasses on and letting the hair down. She has got to be taking the piss!?
I watched Laura DeBarra earlier and she said "to everyone telling me to get outside for some fresh air cause it'll make me feel better just duck off"šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m a bit obsessed with their carry on over the meat sung! Itā€™s a bit of mince and ingredients in lettuce! A 10 minute meal! Iā€™d be starving in that apartment! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 10
ā€œNearly the weekendā€ she says. Like her weekend is any different to everyone else. Some of us slaving at work everyday while she stresses over doing a workout or not

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As soon as the pandemic hit boom a bunch of influencers giving advice on 'working from home'. Louise's is just a year late and completely unrealistic. She hasn't a clue what it's actually like working from home

ā€œNearly the weekendā€ she says. Like her weekend is any different to everyone else. Some of us slaving at work everyday while she stresses over doing a workout or not
She must feel like such an eijit deep down posting shite like that. She can hardly wait to get back to her empty life going out for dinner and not eating a bite every weekend just to prance around in outfits so her vanity can be kept in check. Stunning hun šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Just wait for the transition back to offices, she'll have loads of advice on that one too šŸ™„

Remember in the before times when they were hawking rent-a-desk offices where they went to get tit done? šŸ¤­

• Haha
Just got sent perfume, i don't see gifted or sp or collab anywhere on those videos. Or is it written so small in invisible ink that i missed it.

I feel like sheā€™s making a fool of herself a lot lately. Has she no cop on? Anyone with an ounce of self awareness would have cringed at themselves in that WFH video

Reactions: 12
That WFH video is comical. What would she know about it? If I see one more of these spacers telling us to set up a morning routine I will lose my marbles. The majority of adults especially women donā€™t need to be told to set a morning routine because they have one. Itā€™s called getting up & getting out the door to work. Imagine being 2 hours late starting work & telling your boss sorry but I had to write in my journal, do some Pilates & face time a few friends. Get into the real world ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That WFH video is comical. What would she know about it? If I see one more of these spacers telling us to set up a morning routine I will lose my marbles. The majority of adults especially women donā€™t need to be told to set a morning routine because they have one. Itā€™s called getting up & getting out the door to work. Imagine being 2 hours late starting work & telling your boss sorry but I had to write in my journal, do some Pilates & face time a few friends. Get into the real world ladies.
šŸ’Æ what a dose she is!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.