Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The suspense on the roomie is definitely for engagement. I imagine there’ll be a big reveal with balloons and cake or something? It’s definitely an influencer type but I was giving myself a right giggle imagining it could be an ordinary Joe Soap who had a Tattle account who could spill tea!

I hope the move in general works out for her. Would love to see her with some kind of part time role and then influencing part time too.

Reactions: 13
The suspense on the roomie is definitely for engagement. I imagine there’ll be a big reveal with balloons and cake or something? It’s definitely an influencer type but I was giving myself a right giggle imagining it could be an ordinary Joe Soap who had a Tattle account who could spill tea!

I hope the move in general works out for her. Would love to see her with some kind of part time role and then influencing part time too.
Agree with both points. I think working PT would benefit a lot of these influencers, some more than others, but accountability, customer communication and a structure to their week would probably do wonders.

If money weren't an issue I'd love to work a 3 day week and then have the other 2 days to pursue hobbies and side bits. Just too tired at the weekend!

Reactions: 6
Watching her stories I just find it incredibly wasteful the amount of stuff she’s buying again after having purchased all that stuff for her New York apartment. Like her siblings bought her a Nespresso machine in New York last Christmas and she’s after getting another one off them this Christmas. I know it’s not her fault that she couldn’t get back to NY but it’s mad she can just fling money around, pay expensive rent and get a mortgage

Reactions: 12
What did she end up doing with all her stuff in NY? And does anyone know if she could've gone back?

Reactions: 1
What did she end up doing with all her stuff in NY? And does anyone know if she could've gone back?
I think somebody said before she could've quarantined somewhere for 2 weeks at some stage, like Mexico before going back. I know it was difficult for her to return logistically, but you would think with all the money she spent on an O1 visa, the apartment etc. she would've gone back for another while to justify the cost anyway. She seems to have an endless stream of money. Her friend Char Casey helped sell some of her stuff and she also got some stuff shipped back.

Reactions: 10
Watching her stories I just find it incredibly wasteful the amount of stuff she’s buying again after having purchased all that stuff for her New York apartment. Like her siblings bought her a Nespresso machine in New York last Christmas and she’s after getting another one off them this Christmas. I know it’s not her fault that she couldn’t get back to NY but it’s mad she can just fling money around, pay expensive rent and get a mortgage
I was thinking the same re: waste. However, she doesn't strike me as one who would look for bits second hand (I certainly wasn't until my late 30s) and i loved the buzz of a new dust pan and brush in each new shared gaff I had. Also, she is the same as every student when they head off to halls/dorms/campus accommo as I see them every year. Trawling the cheaper shops for clothes horses and bath mats. She (and the accommo) reminds me of a student and this is a student's first digs phase. Again, harmless enough but how the heck will her time get filled?

Reactions: 8
What qualifies her to be giving out this mortgage advice? It's a bit rich her spouting about buying as soon as you can when she's just seemingly chose to pay extortionate rent in a flat share in Dublin?

If I was her housemate I’d be pretty peeved that she decided to decorate the living room already! Fair enough it’s a few plants etc but Louise has no taste. Her new Roomie must not either.

Reactions: 10
What qualifies her to be giving out this mortgage advice? It's a bit rich her spouting about buying as soon as you can when she's just seemingly chose to pay extortionate rent in a flat share in Dublin?
Yer wan miss mortgages is a bit of wannabe i think.. i've received 2 follow requests from her in the past while

Reactions: 11
You don’t have any worthy advice to offer Louise. You’re just lucky that despite being one of the most boring people on the planet, you’re okay to look at and so brands throw money at you to sell impressionable people tit. That’s the long and short if it. You get paid loads for doing sweet duck all. Anything you have to say is irrelevant because you make more money shilling spotlight and fake tan and shoving AFs down our throats than most people do in a year. What can she possibly have to say that might be helpful to people who want to buy. Flog more tan? Sell your soul? Lash up a few #afs? Dress like a cheerleader? Get real hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the roomie will be a nobody in the sense that she won’t be like Louise etc.
May not even feature much on IG. Surely she wouldn’t be so coy if it was someone well known? Maybe it’s her fella 😂

Reactions: 4
Ideally Louise will tell her own story tell us what she learned any mistakes she made and for the more general stuff where you need to know what you are talking about especialy with a serious investment decision like a house/apartment purchase miss mortgages would give the advice.

She should have just let the mortgage officer take over her feed or do a joint live w/her or something. Her mortgage advice story just sounds like she’s reading off a script.

Reactions: 7
I think NYC was too hard for her she was a really really small fish in an enormous pond and coming home then bcos of covid is the perfect excuse for her to not admitting that it wasn't for her!

If I was her housemate I’d be pretty peeved that she decided to decorate the living room already! Fair enough it’s a few plants etc but Louise has no taste. Her new Roomie must not either.
All her taste is in her mouth. (My favorite saying!😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hate the way all she is doing is showing off the place she’s nothing special don’t see it myself lol and that voice my god

Reactions: 7
I thought she was gonna do a live with the mortgage advisor? What's the point in a copy and paste

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but if she really is paying €2500 a month for that place she needs a good talking to. She could get a house, much nicer outside of Dublin for that money. She 100% moved up there so she can swan about the gaff with her influencer air head buddies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.