Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she definitely meant approved in principle and she definitely has a massive income so I'm not that surprised she was approved. The amount of money she spent moving to NY and the price of rent there. She is minted. Vapid job and life but earns too much to give it up.

Reactions: 13
People, ye just can’t see the wood from the trees here. She is one of the biggest influencers in Ireland. She’s self employed and earning at least €250k a year paying 20% tax and with a good accountant she can write things off as expenses. Her cartier bracelet is €6000 alone. Most of her day to day life is free, meals clothes and a supplemented car! Of course she has mortgage approval. Most of these influencers are bored sideways but it’s far too lucrative to give up. And the main reason she’s going on all these hotel breaks is because she lives at home and needs the ride. I know of two lads she’s been dating and there’s prob a lot more. THE hotel stays will be less when she moves to Dublin. She’s get a revolving door installed first thing :ROFLMAO:
Thank you 😅 people seriously underestimate the earning power of influencers. She had more than enough money to get an O1 visa, furnish a whole apartment in NY, live in NY on her own and not even care enough to get back somehow to justify the cost. She's rolling it in. No wonder she wont get a regular job. She's worried about her content atm which is why she is rushing back to Dublin.

Reactions: 12
We are all forgetting that possibly daddy had gone guarantor on the mortgage .. and daddy has no doubt given her the deposit ... she is not doing this alone !
He may have guarantor it but I doubt she needs daddy for the deposit. I googled her net worth once and was absolutely astounded. It may have been a quieter year than others but I’d still say louises bank balance looks rather nice and comfortable

Reactions: 3
Surely could stay put at home for this year. As someone said there’s going to be feic all happening the first 6 months anyway.

Don’t they have Tinder in Limerick?

Reactions: 3
He may have guarantor it but I doubt she needs daddy for the deposit. I googled her net worth once and was absolutely astounded. It may have been a quieter year than others but I’d still say louises bank balance looks rather nice and comfortable
I just googled it and it says $41m. There’s no chance in hell she’s worth close to that. She getsa couple of grand at most per post. Who’s paying her these vast sums? Primark?

there’s no doubt she’s making a nice few bob but nothing to set you up for life

Reactions: 6
If she was worth 41m she wouldn't need mortgage approval 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha exactly. No doubt she’s made a nice few pound but is it worth it for being a complete eejit on social media and have everyone think you’re a 🤡?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People, ye just can’t see the wood from the trees here. She is one of the biggest influencers in Ireland. She’s self employed and earning at least €250k a year paying 20% tax and with a good accountant she can write things off as expenses. Her cartier bracelet is €6000 alone. Most of her day to day life is free, meals clothes and a supplemented car! Of course she has mortgage approval. Most of these influencers are bored sideways but it’s far too lucrative to give up. And the main reason she’s going on all these hotel breaks is because she lives at home and needs the ride. I know of two lads she’s been dating and there’s prob a lot more. THE hotel stays will be less when she moves to Dublin. She’s get a revolving door installed first thing :ROFLMAO:
How would she only be paying 20% tax?

Reactions: 5
How would she only be paying 20% tax?
Cause she's probably writing so much off against her taxes that she's only paying tax on the portion up to the 20% cut-off point. All those hauls that they insist on showing us mean they can claim them as business expenses so even when they spend money, it can save them money

She can furnish her house, do a'vlog' and write it off as a business expense. I'm guessing many instahuns can do the same for holidays too...basically if they document it on insta, youtube (as part of the business) they can try and write it off.

Reactions: 7
Slightly off topic here but related nonetheless. Belle Azzure ( Dearbhla Toal ) put up a post in October, regarding her slipping out of a fitness regime, and during a pandemic it’s okay not to punish your body for gaining weight. When you look at the post it’s pretty clear she was into her fitness from the first picture and the second one shows a girl who, maybe like a lot of us, during an eight month pandemic might have been a little lax in the fitness department or comforting ourselves a little more with food. What I find troubling about this post is after she made her pregnancy Announcement, she mentioned that she had purposely and consciously gained one stone in weight in order to prepare her body for her upcoming pregnancy. My issue is that I actually felt comforted by her initial post, about being kind to our bodies should they change during the pandemic, which turned out later that it was a conscious decision she made and not just because she fell out of a fitness regime, I feel it’s sending the wrong message. Yes, she knew she was pregnant in that post, we didn’t, would she have been as accepting of it had she not been preparing for pregnancy ? It invalidates the post by taking it from her accepting her pandemic weight gain and helping others feel better about themselves (nothing wrong with that) to it now being clear that she had gained it in order to help her prepare for pregnancy. I personally, now feel that I can’t relate to that post, that what initially felt as an appreciative body positive post is now chalked down to Dearbhla having an excuse for the gain because it’s for pregnancy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She can furnish her house, do a'vlog' and write it off as a business expense. I'm guessing many instahuns can do the same for holidays too...basically if they document it on insta, youtube (as part of the business) they can try and write it off.

You are spot on. I think most people would honestly be shocked at how much a good accountant can write off for these people. It's obviously a new career so at the minute it is so easy to write most things off/ not declare exact income until the government puts in new regulations. This is why tax changes every year. They can go on vacation, buy a whole new wardrobe, get a fancy hotel, expensive meals etc and all of that can be put down as a business expense by literally putting a photo up on Instagram. They are making serious money and don't even have to pay for most things we have to pay for because it's always 'a business expense'

Reactions: 7
She may have been mortgage approved but no way is that approval going to still be valid by the time shes saying she'll be starting the house hunting. The world will be even more different by then id say too so good look getting another one. Plus, by saying 'mortgage approved' shes letting on that shes pretty much got the funds in the bag...you need a property to get that far ffs!! If she has anything, she has an Approval in Principle and id bet money theres a rake of conditions she'd have to meet before getting anywhere near an official approval.
Exactly, it's only AIP and that will only last 6 months, whereas she seems to think she can wait for another year or two. And says she'll do a Q&A for someone who said she doesnt know much about buying yet? 🙄

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic here but related nonetheless. Belle Azzure ( Dearbhla Toal ) put up a post in October, regarding her slipping out of a fitness regime, and during a pandemic it’s okay not to punish your body for gaining weight. When you look at the post it’s pretty clear she was into her fitness from the first picture and the second one shows a girl who, maybe like a lot of us, during an eight month pandemic might have been a little lax in the fitness department or comforting ourselves a little more with food. What I find troubling about this post is after she made her pregnancy Announcement, she mentioned that she had purposely and consciously gained one stone in weight in order to prepare her body for her upcoming pregnancy. My issue is that I actually felt comforted by her initial post, about being kind to our bodies should they change during the pandemic, which turned out later that it was a conscious decision she made and not just because she fell out of a fitness regime, I feel it’s sending the wrong message. Yes, she knew she was pregnant in that post, we didn’t, would she have been as accepting of it had she not been preparing for pregnancy ? It invalidates the post by taking it from her accepting her pandemic weight gain and helping others feel better about themselves (nothing wrong with that) to it now being clear that she had gained it in order to help her prepare for pregnancy. I personally, now feel that I can’t relate to that post, that what initially felt as an appreciative body positive post is now chalked down to Dearbhla having an excuse for the gain because it’s for pregnancy.
This is a very good point and one I thought about. She actually knew she was pregnant then and was trying to make it out she was putting on weight. Don’t agree with it. It’s another issue I have with all these influencers. They just can’t be real or tell the truth

Reactions: 20
This is a very good point and one I thought about. She actually knew she was pregnant then and was trying to make it out she was putting on weight. Don’t agree with it. It’s another issue I have with all these influencers. They just can’t be real or tell the truth
100% ! This was my thought exactly, felt like I may be the only one who was slightly miffed that I couldn’t find an “excuse” for my extra few pandemic pounds !! By all means I’m happy for her lovely news but don’t shout that you are comfortable with the extra weight due to the pandemic and change in lifestyle, you did it for another reason belle azzure !

Reactions: 8
I just googled it and it says $41m. There’s no chance in hell she’s worth close to that. She getsa couple of grand at most per post. Who’s paying her these vast sums? Primark?

there’s no doubt she’s making a nice few bob but nothing to set you up for life
Ok it was ages ago I googled it and something came up to say she was worth €5million. No way she could be worth $41million

Reactions: 2
100% ! This was my thought exactly, felt like I may be the only one who was slightly miffed that I couldn’t find an “excuse” for my extra few pandemic pounds !! By all means I’m happy for her lovely news but don’t shout that you are comfortable with the extra weight due to the pandemic and change in lifestyle, you did it for another reason belle azzure !
To be honest, what I would take from that is that her previous weight wasn't healthy as her body wasn't able to get pregnant & sustain a pregnancy. I also get the feeling off her posts that this pregnancy wasn't as planned as they'd like to portray as they had originally rescheduled their wedding to autumn 2021 when they were in Donegal that time where she would have been in early pregnancy but have since rescheduled to 2022. No shame either way but be honest about it & don't leave your followers with questions over something stupid 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know of two lads she’s been dating and there’s prob a lot more. THE hotel stays will be less when she moves to Dublin. She’s get a revolving door installed first thing :ROFLMAO:
One of these lads happen to part of Munster rugby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.