Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polava

VIP Member
Wardrobes incoming! ‘I’ve taken the ex for everything he’s got but I don’t have enough for some wardrobes!’

Reactions: 5

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Oh the begging game was strong in that ‘Q&A’ (where she clearly asks herself the questions’.

I laughed at the ‘I don’t like to share the costs of the house / kitchen’ intertwined with ‘I can’t afford to do the garden’.

So grabby, so disingenuous
Also said Ex hubby has a construction firm as second son may end up working for him. If that’s the case she can pretty much get work done at cost surely

Polava

VIP Member
Showing her sisters new house in Suffolk proclaiming she’s living their childhood dream with stables etc but still has to get a passive aggressive dig in that it’s a cheaper area than where she lives.
She really is so unlikeable.
It’s not like she’s paying her own mortgage. I’m sure hubby would have loved her to clear off to Suffolk and him pay her mortgage there!! Grabby cow!

No idea.
She’s really cagey about that part of her life. Someone’s funding that massive house though. Unless her ex was very rich.
Can’t be that rich though to have not finished the landscaping ☺Hideous woman. Instagram has certainly gone to her head!

Polava

VIP Member
Amazing! Keep posting about how dirty your car is and then get contacted by a car cleaning company. Who would have thought 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
She’s on the beg for a tent now and everything else you need!! Or more likely a free holiday

Free blinds and a rug. What’s next !

Reactions: 4

Polava

VIP Member
nothing I hate more on Instagram than an ‘influencer’ who gets above their station and thinks it’s okay to be rude to their followers. They seem to forget that’s the only reason they’re in that position!
Oh, there are many who get above their station. Usually the ones who have far too much time (yet always ‘busy’) and far too much money (yet never self generated).

Essjay123

Have you seen the laptop links on her latest post about the curtains? A Company affiliation and amazon associates- both programs to make money. Why does she do it? Evidently doesn’t need the money but always on the take take take

You had both vaccines love ! Be thankful , without how much worse would you have been !! It doesn’t make you immune but gives you a better chance of not dying and you’ve not exactly been strapped up to a ventilator with the other poor sods!

Fake to her bones - looks as shit as she always goes.

C2000

This was my favourite account. Then she started saying what she needs on Instagram stories, then she’s starts receiving for free!

Gets pissy when people ask her how much the house build costs! And rants about how much they had to spend !

In the last few weeks she’s begged a free £800 sofa, giant £285 mirror , new bedding, candles, wax melts, and the list goes on. I think a free rug is on the way. Never declares ADs correctly.

She’s clearly wealthy but instead of buying things herself she happily takes it for free. No thought of the pandemic. I just don’t get how these people loose all self respect and turn into money grabbing beggars. It shows a real ugly side.
SO MANY ACCOUNTS DO THIS! Clearly can afford it yet will take everything for free! I used to love inside.number2 but since she went past 60-70k (now on 140k) all she does is ads and so beggy. She asked for recommendations and BAM it’s been gifted a few weeks later. She’s moving house and no surprise will have every single thing for free. Ads is a bigg thing on insta and it’s a way for accounts to promote small businesses but it’s getting out Of hand now!

Beggers belief ! You wait! A weeks time a coffee table will turn up.
Why do people say “looking for this” what’s wrong with google? That’s what I do when I want to look at buying something new.

The worst grabber on Instagram ! She begged and begged for that free floor. These people sell their soul to the gram for freebies! During a pandemic they still accept thousands of pounds of stuff?? Leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Those hideous sofas in the kitchen ?

Moans and moans about home schooling ! You’ve got NOTHING else to do !

Essjay123

I’m so confused. She always says this just turned up. How can a bunch of flowers turn up? How do the companies know her address?
We should totally cat fish her by pretending we are from a crappy business and see how low she is prepared to go. “You don’t have a cat but we would like to send you some free cat food” type thing.