Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love2lurk

Glad to see this thread. Liked her at first but have actually come to realise her house is quite boring other than the design of the back, her taste seems bland. Also got annoyed how she complains about her hallway, which is lovely and says its just the worst room in the house 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4

Polava

VIP Member
‘Give me all this stuff for free!! I don’t have any money! Woah is me!! Boohoo! I will not go out and get a job like everyone else though!! I want to rely on the ex (and slag him off when I can) and freebies! I want it all now!!!’

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I wish someone would gift her a wig because her hair looks bloody awful and scarecrow like today more than usual
That’s ok she’s just shown us her £108 Aveda shampoo and £80 conditioner. Relatable 😜 and it’s Obv not worth it based on her hair.

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
‘After 18 months of me moaning/begging for a new dresser, I’ve finally scammed one!. Skank.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Doesn’t declare ads - really not being honest with people following her. I initially thought what an amazing house build, clearly wealthy and is buying all this stuff which is a revelation on Instagram these days. Alas, she has proved me wrong - these instagrammers start to become beggy and greedy and not upfront about the free stuff they receive. It’s because they follow the crowds and see others doing it, so it becomes acceptable and the norm, and the IG account then becomes monetarised and a business, their accounts become a shopping channel and they become sales people. Give to the needy, not the greedy is what I say. Brands that give stuff away for free, I stay clear of. These wealthy women should be ashamed of themselves - so wealthy yet won’t pay for a sofa or a bed for your child. And I’m not jealous, as we live in a very wealthy area and own property. The difference being is we buy everything ourselves and give to others. ASA should be made aware - this account is misleading people following.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Same - I found this, very Curt - no manners
Yes very abrupt and rude in any responses. To actual genuine questions.

Glad I found this thread. I liked her kitchen so started following. Now she’s just like all the rest. Bland house full of gifted tat that’s not declared. Mismatched styling because nothing is chosen or bought by herself, it’s just whatever’s gifted.
She’s a single parent but clearly has no worries apart from looking after her kids yet she moans non stop.
She’s rude and abrupt to any genuine questions and is not likeable at all. Anyone that calls her out on her non disclosure of ads is a ‘troll’ 🙄 No idea how she’s reached 100k.

Last edited:

Mutley98

VIP Member
Uhh her comments addressing her begging for a lap top whilst saying if she was on the beg she’d have asked for a Land Rover whilst showing off her shit pit Land Rover, can’t stick her

• Haha

Essjay123

Informed her her personal email was visible on the laptop and she just replied “oh oops” and has left the stories up too with it visible. Wow! Also really rude. No thanks or nothing. Ignorance is bliss so they say

Essjay123

Wahey! I got a mention for my ‘trolling’! I feel so privileged.

she blocked me so I can’t see my first message I sent her but it basically said and was very fair “if you want a landscaper why don’t you look for one LoCALLY instead of doing what is a blatant beg for freebies.You are obviously well off so put your hands in your pocket for once and support a business during these hard times. Or is this how the rich stay rich by never spending their own money”

1B61F409-1491-4ADF-A640-77ECF2E3BC1B.png

• Haha

Essjay123

As soon as the patios finished, queue the begging for new garden furniture. (Just putting it on here so I can call it early)

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
I don’t understand the randomness of those concrete slabs in her garden. It looks so disjointed and no real idea .... table area the furthest from the kitchen as possible and just slabs that make no real pattern or rhyme or reason ? Just me? 😂
Probably shown it like that hoping to get a company to sort for free. She is one of the worst begs around, the sad voice ‘it’ll get sorted one day’ F*** off get a normal job and work for it. Talk about acting like she’s owed stuff, funny how these instagrammers spot a message amongst ‘the hundreds’ of messages they get offering them free shit or
‘Trolling’ them but Ask them where did they get something or the size and your ignored

• Haha

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Is she separated?

Someone’s rattled her cage!! She’s not gonna mention tattle again but wanted to clarify that she ALWAYS declares if something was gifted etc! And she paid for the grass! Blimey, like most people have to love. 😂😂
She had to pay for the turf?! Shit! She’s losing her touch!!! #notaprproduct #didntbegenough

This was my favourite account. Then she started saying what she needs on Instagram stories, then she’s starts receiving for free!

Gets pissy when people ask her how much the house build costs! And rants about how much they had to spend !

In the last few weeks she’s begged a free £800 sofa, giant £285 mirror , new bedding, candles, wax melts, and the list goes on. I think a free rug is on the way. Never declares ADs correctly.

She’s clearly wealthy but instead of buying things herself she happily takes it for free. No thought of the pandemic. I just don’t get how these people loose all self respect and turn into money grabbing beggars. It shows a real ugly side.
You couldn’t have said it better. Absolutely hideous woman. I guess she’s holding out for her garden to landscaped for free the amount of times she says how bad it is.
Just pay for it yourself like everyone else has too!

Essjay123

Is there a thread for OakHomeInteriors? It's a similar account to LottiesHouseBuild although she still has a husband and is completely Neptune obsessed (her admission) she's just been out tile hunting and video'd herself hating every single tile in the shop. She admitted she listened back and sounded like a nightmare, but why post it if you do?
thats amazing! After just watching her video, I couldn’t believe how rude she was to the man and came on here to see if she had her own thread. She said “it’s ok they know me in this shop” but actually it was so so rude and dismissive how she acted to that poor guy and wasn’t even remotely humorous.