Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
No mention of AD / FREE - She really is vile and just a little bit thick.
Report her if its a gifted item. I hate all this gifted crap. Get a job you sponging cow.

I've just messaged outback. Seriously pisses me off when well off people get given free stuff.

Reactions: 5

Mutley98

VIP Member
Whatever happened to a few balloons, jelly and ice cream and a cocktail sausage for a kids birthday. All the insta huns with their outdoor projectors, balloon arches etc all bloody gifted or PR products.! If she had to pay they wouldn’t have all that. Absolutely ridiculous

Begging paid off. Hundreds of pounds of free blinds have arrived. Not a single thank you.

She labels prproduct? Shouldn’t it also say AD? As you’ve been paid in product to promote the company ? Hope she’s making a note for her tax return 😂🤣

Snowytherabbit

I'm glad I found this thread!!
She's so fucking annoying now, her kitchen is gorgeous and enjoyed following when she was more low key but now I'm sick of the begging and lack of transparency. I don't think she has purchased anything at all for her place for months

The laptop thing was so obvious too. She absolutely would have accepted a free one! Am unfollowing her now

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Very good point. 👏 Where is the give back! No contribution to anything. All on the take. Narcissistic indeed.
I’m always quite surprised at just how selfish these women actually are. Big accounts with gifts galore and not one of them ever gives back. The house build did give her door wreath to a friend “who needed it more” and then she told everyone about and got a new wreath gifted!!! Ffs!!! At to top it all they are all very wealthy!!!

Polava

VIP Member
Wahey! I got a mention for my ‘trolling’! I feel so privileged.

she blocked me so I can’t see my first message I sent her but it basically said and was very fair “if you want a landscaper why don’t you look for one LoCALLY instead of doing what is a blatant beg for freebies.You are obviously well off so put your hands in your pocket for once and support a business during these hard times. Or is this how the rich stay rich by never spending their own money”

View attachment 425929
How does she know of the ‘Professor of Behavioural Addiction’?? Did he pop up when googling ‘why am i addicted to begging on insta?’ 🤔

You were mentioned on stories, whilst she had her face in the camera, chewing and showing her grey roots. She’s actually rather common!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Polava

VIP Member
Oh that living room looks proper shit. I assumed they were the old sofas off to the skip. No, they’re the new ones from Ikea so I can only assume when she has to put her own hand in her pocket that’s her budget and no freebie sofas. The pictures on the wall don’t line up behind the sofa it all just looks a bit crap.
Claire Garner! What were you thinking??

Claire Garner! What were you thinking??
I was also expecting some grand reveal! Why would you put your name to that??

Last edited:

Essjay123

She calls us vile and rude for calling her out on being vile and rude. Honestly these people are so ignorant and so stuck in their own little world. If that was me being spoken about I would at least think a bit about what people are saying and why. Not Lottie, ignorance is bliss!

Polava

VIP Member
More begging re the garden on stories ‘Just not got the budget to do anything’...

#prayforlottie
She could always get a job? Isn’t that where most people get their budgets from? I find it bloody fascinating that she has what she has without a job!!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Oh the begging game was strong in that ‘Q&A’ (where she clearly asks herself the questions’.

I laughed at the ‘I don’t like to share the costs of the house / kitchen’ intertwined with ‘I can’t afford to do the garden’.

So grabby, so disingenuous

LittlemissM

VIP Member
Pretty standard. Rich corporate wife (ex), bored, zero creativity, buys stuff, begs for stuff. Watched one (justalittlebuild) yesterday putting a story on saying she’s going to the beach! Yawn! Another one (Housebuild) swiping up anything she can and totally conning her gormless followers. Others on instasham are creating amazing stuff out of nothing. It’s quite a mixed bunch!
All got one thing in common though, money. They are all more than financially capable of funding their gifts themselves. Would be nice to see these narcissists give something back for a change. 🙄

Morris99

Doesn’t declare ads - really not being honest with people following her. I initially thought what an amazing house build, clearly wealthy and is buying all this stuff which is a revelation on Instagram these days. Alas, she has proved me wrong - these instagrammers start to become beggy and greedy and not upfront about the free stuff they receive. It’s because they follow the crowds and see others doing it, so it becomes acceptable and the norm, and the IG account then becomes monetarised and a business, their accounts become a shopping channel and they become sales people. Give to the needy, not the greedy is what I say. Brands that give stuff away for free, I stay clear of. These wealthy women should be ashamed of themselves - so wealthy yet won’t pay for a sofa or a bed for your child. And I’m not jealous, as we live in a very wealthy area and own property. The difference being is we buy everything ourselves and give to others. ASA should be made aware - this account is misleading people following.
Her freebies are off the scale !

She’s just said “oh it’s taken me 4 weeks to choose the fabric I want” on a free sofa & chair !!

The shadiest of all with labelling. And puts a story out saying she needs something ! Arrived next week for FREE! Unbelievable

Morris99

This women really dislikes her kids ? No ?

Doesn’t work , well off husband , gets constant free shit during a global pandemic and moans she’s got to look after her own kids ?

Spare a thought for those people with jobs trying to work out how they juggle that and children off school for weeks ? Privileged moron!

Fucking idiot.

Essjay123

Another obvious beg for free indoor rug today. She just stopped at getting the tape measure out to provide exact measurements

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
Pretty standard. Rich corporate wife (ex), bored, zero creativity, buys stuff, begs for stuff. Watched one (justalittlebuild) yesterday putting a story on saying she’s going to the beach! Yawn! Another one (Housebuild) swiping up anything she can and totally conning her gormless followers. Others on instasham are creating amazing stuff out of nothing. It’s quite a mixed bunch!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Wonder if Mr Lottie isn’t coughing up enough maintenance..... she seems to be doing ok to me.
Is she separated?

Someone’s rattled her cage!! She’s not gonna mention tattle again but wanted to clarify that she ALWAYS declares if something was gifted etc! And she paid for the grass! Blimey, like most people have to love. 😂😂

• Haha