Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcasts should be dying a death now…who has the bloody time to listen to the shite most of these Huns spew. Just the way Lottie pronounces Wolf would make me run for the hills.

Reactions: 5
Looking forward to hearing how Lottie balances reading showbiz news for 2mins every hour and being a 'mom', should be great content.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking forward to hearing how Lottie balances reading showbiz news for 2mins every hour and being a 'mom', should be great content.
She said she wouldn’t have felt as lonely during pregnancy If she had a podcast to speak out on. Also said she can’t stop posting Wolf on her social media. What these idiots won’t do for attention. No words🤦‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
Probably same ones that listens to the likes of Terrie McEvoy and her husband

Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise Lottie had a thread, A ) she’s ruined herself with fillers/ cosmetic procedures and B) i can’t explain it but I get filled with irrational rage when she says the word ‘arrrkwaaard’ (awkward) vent over 🙃

Reactions: 5
Bore off with your uninteresting pod cast with made up stories and shock value (or so they think) content.
The voices on the two of them are like nails on a blackboard. Lottie is acting now as if she’s ‘made it’.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4