Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've been going to dromoland since they were kids so it's probably gifted too

Reactions: 4
Jesus for a girl not even in her 40s she looks like Cher who’s late 70’s. Lay off the 💉 Lottie …doing you zero favours !
I have unfollowed long long ago but OMG she looks so much older and tbh I always thought she was gorgeous before but now giving I’m on my way to bride of wildenstein vibes

Reactions: 1
I have unfollowed long long ago but OMG she looks so much older and tbh I always thought she was gorgeous before but now giving I’m on my way to bride of wildenstein vibes
She is really a double for her mother now.

Reactions: 3
How shiney is her face, on the Late Late. Has she contoured her nose or is it at crooked ?

Reactions: 1
Does Lottie realise there are other colours in the world apart from the back she puts on herself and the beige head to toe she puts on her son.
Bit of blusher and lipstick with a colour would make a huge improvement. She was was absolutely caked in foundation.

Reactions: 2