Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she didn't post those headlines on her Instagram story 😂 she's clarified that she has left Tubridy's agent. Rats and sinking ship spring to mind

Reactions: 7
She’s saying a number of weeks ago to make it sound better. I’d say she is shitting it

Reactions: 2
Who are these people anyway: does anyone think Lottie Ryan would be in that ‘job’ if she didn’t have her father’s connection. Let alone be chosen as a brand ambassador for Toyota. She reads stories from the Daily Mail for a minute every hour. Wow wee.

Reactions: 10
Personally I think there’s a lot more under the surface and that’s why she’s trying to get ahead of this whole thing by saying she’s parted ways with her management company. Lottie, Bonnie, the whole lot of them have this superior complex along with being extremely entitled

Reactions: 13
Personally I think there’s a lot more under the surface and that’s why she’s trying to get ahead of this whole thing by saying she’s parted ways with her management company. Lottie, Bonnie, the whole lot of them have this superior complex along with being extremely entitled
Tantrums are being had at 2fm by the entitled brats

I agree!! There’s so much more to come out !!

Lottie's name appearing all over the replies - it's something she'd be stupid enough to be at alright.

Screenshot_20230705_181659_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cynic in me is wondering if the latest pod ‘clip’ regooording her being bullied in school is a low key dig to suggest she’s being bullied now by the public or it’s to deflect what’s going on now to make us feel sorry for her.
Jen sympathising when she herself gives mega mean girl vibes.
Just who wants to hear these two banging on about boring tit.
Also, aport from her free cor hasn’t she recently been gifted a load of furniture and flooring for her aportment that she worked her orse off for although most of that has disappeared off her Insta.
And I’m not sure there is one Instahun in Ireland who isn’t sleeping on an Emma mattress.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No she has mentioned being bullied a few times before. She had to move schools because of it. No one deserves that. Why would she have taken a car from Rte when she has had sponsored cars the last few years?

Reactions: 3