Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips are horrendous. Thought it was a filter she was using

Reactions: 5
She really thinks she's hit the big time now with this podcast, the bits I've heard sound like pure tripe.

Reactions: 3
She really thinks she's hit the big time now with this podcast, the bits I've heard sound like pure tripe.
Loddy is desperate. Always had the impression Zamperalli doesn't like her (or worse pities her)

Reactions: 8
Hope it’s announced by RTE what she’s earning for reading our daily mail headlines

Reactions: 6
She uses the same “talent agent” as Tubs. I’ve is used by a lot of their “stars”. She won’t be happy if her salary is revealed

Reactions: 6
Tut Tut Lottie, filming an ad for your free car in the RTE carpark the day after the hidden payments stuff came out. Some neck on her, does she think she’s untouchable or is she just stupid.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tut Tut Lottie, filming an ad for your free car in the RTE carpark the day after the hidden payments stuff came out. Some neck on her, does she think she’s untouchable or is she just stupid.
Article is behind a pay wall but apparently she's been "spoken to by RTÉ".

• Haha
Reactions: 5