Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

McQ1989

It's a bit sad that she classifies her 'me time' as recording herself doing her make up and posting it on her Instagram. Her husband doesn't seem to be a fan of these morning recordings.

Reactions: 1
I spied on insta, here’s the link😘

The husband looks like he's had his hand in the biscuit barrel!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Have we just gotten to a stage where ads are blatantly fake and not even pretending to use the product. The posing with the 1664 at the Christmas Tree I can’t.
So ridiculous. They’d pretend to like anything for money.
I don’t think I have seen her and Fabio clink a glass of 1664 before they prepare an unappetising dinner. 🙄

McQ1989

Every time i see her stories I always think of lord farquaad from shrek. The hair length and filters do her no favours
Lmao I've thought the same myself...usually wearing that Lavender coloured tracksuit, she's got her moneys worth out of it unless of course it was #gifted

lulu689

And Barley gives the company a mention all u have to do is type in juice detox on Instagram and they’ll all pop up

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Is she on the payroll? Is she Jennifer’s permanent understudy hoping she’ll trip going down the stairs so she has to be on site in case that happens. I don’t get why she’s always there. She does some shitty podcast with Brian Dowling which I can’t believe anyone even listens to.
Its so embarrassing, Brian is as bad, but at least he has an excuse with his husband on the judging panel

That carbonara type thing they made looked pure stodge. Not one bit appealing, no sauce, dry. Is he a chef or what? Why is she trying to make them cooking together a thing?

McQ1989

Surprised she hasn't cut her holiday short to come back to 2FM to beg for one of the free slots

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
It’s the dramatic weight loss so suddenly….. and for most that are in the public eye it is easily accessible … there is plenty of private consultants out there prescribing it .. 200 for consultation and then the monthly script
Exercising to pass the time between breathless reports of yesterday's showbiz gossip would be my explanation.