Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Ooh shade thrown by Jen on her insta...Laura fox filling in for her?!! Even though Lottie has done a few shifts?!!

Reactions: 2

Fakebishes

God I forgot there was a thread on her till I came in to find one after seeing her in the news. The gobshite.

Addd

VIP Member
She’s saying a number of weeks ago to make it sound better. I’d say she is shitting it

Lovenews

Chatty Member
I wonder are they leaving or is there literally pennies in the bank and they can't offer anything but a basis wage...

Flyakite2020

Have we just gotten to a stage where ads are blatantly fake and not even pretending to use the product. The posing with the 1664 at the Christmas Tree I can’t.

McQ1989

The head of 2FM interviewed in the Indo...get her turn at what? DWTS is ending. And why does she deserve a turn? Since when did stalking the Kardashian's Instagrams and reporting it as news qualify you for a broadcasting role on national television?
Screenshot_20221111-121309_Chrome.jpg

McQ1989

That carbonara type thing they made looked pure stodge. Not one bit appealing, no sauce, dry. Is he a chef or what? Why is she trying to make them cooking together a thing?
Another revenue stream for her when she gets the inevitable chop from RTE, they can't afford to pay somebody to look at the Kardashian's Instagrams everyday.

NanTheWiser

Her face is like a pillow with pumped up lips to hide her gummy smile. She looks awful and the catching her breath between every sentence drives me mad. Her fathers face didn’t work on TV and she’s the same.

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
She is tagging every item of the child’s clothes recently. Seems she doesn't shop local because most of the shops she tagged are in Australia, America and all over Europe 🙄