Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
Probably same ones that listens to the likes of Terrie McEvoy and her husband

Reactions: 2

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Ohhhhhh!

'The Irish Sun can reveal Gerry's girl feels “betrayed” after she was told she is being axed just a month after she took over the Drivetime show from The 2 Johnnies.'

Reactions: 1
Is she the producer of DWTS or what, it is beyond cringe, you won Lottie, however the new season is now well on, please move on
Is she on the payroll? Is she Jennifer’s permanent understudy hoping she’ll trip going down the stairs so she has to be on site in case that happens. I don’t get why she’s always there. She does some shitty podcast with Brian Dowling which I can’t believe anyone even listens to.

Aggie123

Because generally if someone has struggled with their weight for years (not referring to Lottie, but in general) and now all of a sudden the weight is falling off them and apparently it’s because they’ve “started walking” or something basic like that, then it’s highly suss. Kelly Clarkson springs to mind.
If it was that easy, why haven’t they been able to do it before now, when coincidentally there is a drug available.
---

Everything is available for a price, she would absolutely be able to get it from a private consultant.
It’s the dramatic weight loss so suddenly….. and for most that are in the public eye it is easily accessible … there is plenty of private consultants out there prescribing it .. 200 for consultation and then the monthly script

Addd

VIP Member
New article out saying they might be trying to do something to “save face” not sure how accurate it is

Lulumarie84

Jesus for a girl not even in her 40s she looks like Cher who’s late 70’s. Lay off the 💉 Lottie …doing you zero favours !
I have unfollowed long long ago but OMG she looks so much older and tbh I always thought she was gorgeous before but now giving I’m on my way to bride of wildenstein vibes

JanineButcher

Just that she's on hols and praising Laura for being in her seat while she's away!! I'd honestly take Lottie over Laura to be honest tho 🫣
yeah and you would think Lottie and Jen are so close conserving they’ve a podcast .
I agree , can’t stand Laura!

Malc

Chatty Member
Lottie is bad that’s for sure, the constant pushing her voice and then catching her breath.
But yer man on with her is dire altogether. Where did they find him?!! And leaving him there and letting her go.
They had zero chemistry and she always had to prompt him to say anything.
An embarrassment of a show. But it is a major kick in the teeth to keep him.
Lottie showing back up to work out her notice after being publicly fired. She has some neck. They’d never see me again.
Is she being moved to a new show I wonder? Or maybe an earlier time?