LornaLuxe #6 Luxeless and Gormless. Glob Glob Glob. Lip balm all around her gob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the actual state. What a hot streaky chipped mess. Check out the streaking foot scenario.
She really needs to just rebrand as Lorna. My cats ass has more luxe to it.

The flat whatsapp groupchat is going to be on fire today. It’s SHOOT day. Whoop!

But don’t be worried.. this is no Vogue Shoot. This is just whipping boy and his camera taking pics of the least luxe person in Brighton. She just never looks polished or classy. It’s all so cheap and overly made up. And fake.
🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
Referring to her sunburnt forehead “I can’t be ageing” No Lorna you are ageing love but you just cover it with a big ass filter .
God she looks mucky today 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh and the nip nips are poking out again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually think this lemon yellow colour is really nice, but just thinking about touching that cheap acrylic 'wool' makes me cringe. How can she be wearing that today of all days, she must be sweating cobs!
I also love the colors! I actually bought a dress in the blue of the skirt she shared yesterday at my local market in the Paris suburbs. 100% cotton. €25. No sweaty patches for meeeeeeeeeeee 😂

I actually think this lemon yellow colour is really nice, but just thinking about touching that cheap acrylic 'wool' makes me cringe. How can she be wearing that today of all days, she must be sweating cobs!
“Sweating cobs” love that expression. Been a long time since I heard it! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They aren’t actually those shades tho, she filters the colours so wildly! Check out the same items when they appear on the ‘InTheShits‘ website and you’ll see it’ll be nothing like this ‘Amalfi Lemon‘ nonsense!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They aren’t actually those shades tho, she filters the colours so wildly! Check out the same items when they appear on the ‘InTheShits‘ website and you’ll see it’ll be nothing like this ‘Amalfi Lemon‘ nonsense!! 🤦🏻‍♀️😜
In which case my market dress was even more of a bargain 😆

Reactions: 4
She’s just her own living doll. Does her makeup, hair, puts on several outfits a day and gets wheeled about by her man servant taking highly edited photos.

She’s completely a product of the Kardashian mentality. Face full of filler and Botox but not content with that she has to use face apps on top. For someone who has struggled taking photos of herself she’s doing a fine job of contributing to other young women having body image issues. And apparently she just acquired a stack of 1D fans. God help them and the people who will end up having to unpick the damage she does.
Well said 👏

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t give a toss about the rules, as long as she gets to photograph herself looking like a twit in nasty cheap tit, who cares!

Do you reckon she’s jealous of the likes of Lydia etc? ( I’m sure there are better examples)
I mean there she is promoting the “luxe lifestyle” looking like a sack of filtered fake tit wearing oversized flammable clothes.

Success is relative I guess and maybe to her this is success..

but from what I see... all “hard working” Lorna has done for 4 months is apply make up in the box room of their flat so..maybe she is truly representative of getting out what you put in...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Another thing that pisses me off. She lives near to HORSHAM. Not fecking Brighton. There’s nothing wrong with either but her desire to mislead people into thinking she lives in a mansion near Brighton is as fake as her filtered face. YOU LIVE IN A FLAT, WITH SHARED GROUNDS, NEAR HORSHAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t give a toss about the rules, as long as she gets to photograph herself looking like a twit in nasty cheap tit, who cares!

Do you reckon she’s jealous of the likes of Lydia etc? ( I’m sure there are better examples)
I mean there she is promoting the “luxe lifestyle” looking like a sack of filtered fake tit wearing oversized flammable clothes.

Success is relative I guess and maybe to her this is success..

but from what I see... all “hard working” Lorna has done for 4 months is apply make up in the box room of their flat so..maybe she is truly representative of getting out what you put in...
At least Lydia photoshoots herself in more then one spot . LL is getting called out by us wise ones but it’s the bloody fools that believe in her shite that I feel sorry for but your right LL doesn’t give a toss !

Reactions: 5
At least Lydia photoshoots herself in more then one spot . LL is getting called out by us wise ones but it’s the bloody fools that believe in her shite that I feel sorry for but your right LL doesn’t give a toss !
I have no idea who this person is and I’m glad. I don’t need to know there is even one more person like LL!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG ... I’d forgotten about that horrendous video and also the one that she had done by some videographer that she was absolutely ‘raving about’. in Paris was equally horrendous ... how the fukk are blaggers allowed to promote ‘deceit /fake/lies’ and earn money for it ... if you report them they just seem to get a telling off message !!!

I remember once he got so sunburned the skin slid off his nose like a crisp....
Fukk me I’ve just pissed myself 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.