LornaLuxe #6 Luxeless and Gormless. Glob Glob Glob. Lip balm all around her gob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently lots of people have been asking about how she layers her serums. HAVE THEY duck
What pisses me off is that she‘s so busy selling/affiliating/ad‘ing all of the stuff she uses she never prefixes ANYTHING with the fact that whatever she uses may only be suitable for her, or people with her skintype, which frankly no one knows what that is - probably even her. Obviously we‘ll never know if anything truly works or not due to the FILTERS and I don‘t even know why I‘m bothering to write this as she‘s such a narcissistic it wouldn‘t even enter her head to think about anyone else as everything is about lining her own ACRYLIC pockets.

I wouldn‘t mind so much but the stuff she recommends, blindly, is expensive. I don’t buy that she “tries“ anything first off on her stories, she’s undoubtedly tried it before because her brand is her FAKE moon face so she’s not gonna risk a product that causes her skin issues without having trialed it first. So all that “ohhhh John just found this in the cellar / I just opened this” is utter wank and we know it as well as she does!

She’s SUCH a con artist it makes me sick.

Anyway, rant over. Am off for a whispering angel and to find my fella in our enrmous 3 bedroomed, suburban, detached, 100 year old, rented property... or perhaps he’s out in the grounds somewhere (must remember not to confuse him with the gardener / handyman/ washerboy / cook etc) .... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What pisses me off is that she‘s so busy selling/affiliating/ad‘ing all of the stuff she uses she never prefixes ANYTHING with the fact that whatever she uses may only be suitable for her, or people with her skintype, which frankly no one knows what that is - probably even her. Obviously we‘ll never know if anything truly works or not due to the FILTERS and I don‘t even know why I‘m bothering to write this as she‘s such a narcissistic it wouldn‘t even enter her head to think about anyone else as everything is about lining her own ACRYLIC pockets.

I wouldn‘t mind so much but the stuff she recommends, blindly, is expensive. I don’t buy that she “tries“ anything first off on her stories, she’s undoubtedly tried it before because her brand is her FAKE moon face so she’s not gonna risk a product that causes her skin issues without having trialed it first. So all that “ohhhh John just found this in the cellar / I just opened this” is utter wank and we know it as well as she does!

She’s SUCH a con artist it makes me sick.

Anyway, rant over. Am off for a whispering angel and to find my fella in our enrmous 3 bedroomed, suburban, detached, 100 year old, rented property... or perhaps he’s out in the grounds somewhere (must remember not to confuse him with the gardener / handyman/ washerboy / cook etc) .... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can I live with you

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I put that much stuff on my face I’d be a mess
How does she know which one works for her skin ? L.. She could put a million serums on her face and she would still be a ‘plain Jane’ No natural beauty n that face no matter how many products are splattered on it .. Just greedy money grabbing And vain

I just spat out my whispering angel over the gardener!
I do hope he wasn’t standing in front of the Bentley cos that’s an awfully spenny car you know !😂😂

• Haha
Hey, long time lurker here. Was never planning on commenting but everything she does seems to irritate me to the point I actually pity her a little bit.

I started following her maybe a couple of months before she gave away the Chanel bag, just she seemed to live this amazing life on her grid but on her stories she’s a completely different person. Very common.

What I noticed first is the way she opened with ‘IYA’ at the beginning of every story and the way she dislocates her jaw saying ‘And or ERM’ and thought surely other people realise this. So I google searched her and this forum came up and it opened my eyes to how fake she really is.

Yous honestly make me laugh so much the stuff yous all come out with. I never noticed the filter on her stories until someone mentioned it now I find myself constantly looking for the warping in the background. Its like she now believes this is how she looks like in real life.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind a little blur to cover up blemishes on photos but when your stretching your photos and completely change your face shape/figure is so misleading and damaging to young girls who look up to her and want the lifestyle she claims to have.

I agree she’s so grubby, she needs to scrub all the fake tan off, exfoliate and start again. She looks so dry. She looks as though she layers fake tan over tiger bread tan.

What gets me the most is her flat and the fact she will only show certain rooms that are ‘instagram worthy’. What’s the point of having a few designer items when in reality you sit on the floor with a bowl of water to show us how you wash your face and do your makeup because you’re ashamed your bathroom isn’t up to instagrams standards.

Finally there’s nothing LUXE about driving to London in a old Bentley to show us a demo of you straightening your hair it the car. It screams lazy to me, like what’s an extra 4 minutes at home doing your hair?

Sorry for the essay I’ll stop waffling now🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I do hope he wasn’t standing in front of the Bentley cos that’s an awfully spenny car you know !😂😂
Bahahaha

Hey, long time lurker here. Was never planning on commenting but everything she does seems to irritate me to the point I actually pity her a little bit.

I started following her maybe a couple of months before she gave away the Chanel bag, just she seemed to live this amazing life on her grid but on her stories she’s a completely different person. Very common.

What I noticed first is the way she opened with ‘IYA’ at the beginning of every story and the way she dislocates her jaw saying ‘And or ERM’ and thought surely other people realise this. So I google searched her and this forum came up and it opened my eyes to how fake she really is.

Yous honestly make me laugh so much the stuff yous all come out with. I never noticed the filter on her stories until someone mentioned it now I find myself constantly looking for the warping in the background. Its like she now believes this is how she looks like in real life.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind a little blur to cover up blemishes on photos but when your stretching your photos and completely change your face shape/figure is so misleading and damaging to young girls who look up to her and want the lifestyle she claims to have.

I agree she’s so grubby, she needs to scrub all the fake tan off, exfoliate and start again. She looks so dry. She looks as though she layers fake tan over tiger bread tan.

What gets me the most is her flat and the fact she will only show certain rooms that are ‘instagram worthy’. What’s the point of having a few designer items when in reality you sit on the floor with a bowl of water to show us how you wash your face and do your makeup because you’re ashamed your bathroom isn’t up to instagrams standards.

Finally there’s nothing LUXE about driving to London in a old Bentley to show us a demo of you straightening your hair it the car. It screams lazy to me, like what’s an extra 4 minutes at home doing your hair?

Sorry for the essay I’ll stop waffling now🙂
Welcome! We’re a bit like a “book club”, we reluctantly watch her stories and then dissect them. It’s fun and makes her stories actually much much more interesting than they really are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bahahaha

Welcome! We’re a bit like a “book club”, we reluctantly watch her stories and then dissect them. It’s fun and makes her stories actually much much more interesting than they really are.
Wahahaha this is so true. I’ve whittled it down to only looking at her on average every 2 or 3 days now only to preserve my sanity.

She’s vapid. Insta hungry and lazy as hell.

Sorry but her fake everything screams louder everyday and in a world where you can be anything. Be kind. Kind to the ones really suffering economically in a climate that is on its knees.

People do not have the cash to spend on all these hugely expensive novelty items she perpetually flogs. She’s a risk.

A risk because right now people’s mental health is tipped over the edge for some.

Let’s get real. We are not out the woods with covid. Statistically we are in a bigger recession than the Great Depression. People are living on borrowed money .. yet there will sadly be people following this human thinking It’s the norm to just hit constantly on the buy button.

She’s vapid and needs a restraining order on these idiotic companies giving her freebies and humiliating the company

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.