LornaLuxe #6 Luxeless and Gormless. Glob Glob Glob. Lip balm all around her gob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vapid. Insta hungry and lazy as hell.

Sorry but her fake everything screams louder everyday and in a world where you can be anything. Be kind. Kind to the ones really suffering economically in a climate that is on its knees.

People do not have the cash to spend on all these hugely expensive novelty items she perpetually flogs. She’s a risk.

A risk because right now people’s mental health is tipped over the edge for some.

Let’s get real. We are not out the woods with covid. Statistically we are in a bigger recession than the Great Depression. People are living on borrowed money .. yet there will sadly be people following this human thinking It’s the norm to just hit constantly on the buy button.

She’s vapid and needs a restraining order on these idiotic companies giving her freebies and humiliating the company
So true. What an ugly soul she has..or should that say no soul..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When she says “let me know if you need anything” as though she’s the kindest person on Earth but yet she’s quite rude and short when anyone messages her. And I mean genuine messages not calling her out on her tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wahahaha this is so true. I’ve whittled it down to only looking at her on average every 2 or 3 days now only to preserve my sanity.
I’ve started to strum my fingers on the screen of my phone whilst watching her stories and it’s flicks thru them super fast! Very satisfying 😂😉

Reactions: 1
She always seems to have a white patch in her tan between her boobs?

I do feel a bit sorry for her sometimes, what does she do other than put tit on her face?
and sit around watching old shite tv programmes?
do some yoga or something hun, or at least watch something good!

Reactions: 7
She always seems to have a white patch in her tan between her boobs?

I do feel a bit sorry for her sometimes, what does she do other than put tit on her face?
and sit around watching old shite tv programmes?
do some yoga or something hun, or at least watch something good!
She’s just her own living doll. Does her makeup, hair, puts on several outfits a day and gets wheeled about by her man servant taking highly edited photos.

She’s completely a product of the Kardashian mentality. Face full of filler and Botox but not content with that she has to use face apps on top. For someone who has struggled taking photos of herself she’s doing a fine job of contributing to other young women having body image issues. And apparently she just acquired a stack of 1D fans. God help them and the people who will end up having to unpick the damage she does.

Surely she must be boring herself by now. Driving all the way to London in order to stand outside various Mayfair hotels wearing nasty polyester dresses. What a strange existence. Every time she says ‘how are you?’ It sounds less and less sincere 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Surely she must be boring herself by now. Driving all the way to London in order to stand outside various Mayfair hotels wearing nasty polyester dresses. What a strange existence. Every time she says ‘how are you?’ It sounds less and less sincere 😬
Just do it in Brighton! What’s the obsession with going into London does she think it’s going to make her cheap tit look expensive 🙄

I love the colour of that skirt but defo won’t be buying haha

Reactions: 4
Now if I were modelling my own clothing I’d actually make sure I got rid of the creases first
Turns to husband in car “where are we?” oh please you know exactly where you are Lorna 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s vapid. Insta hungry and lazy as hell.

Sorry but her fake everything screams louder everyday and in a world where you can be anything. Be kind. Kind to the ones really suffering economically in a climate that is on its knees.

People do not have the cash to spend on all these hugely expensive novelty items she perpetually flogs. She’s a risk.

A risk because right now people’s mental health is tipped over the edge for some.

Let’s get real. We are not out the woods with covid. Statistically we are in a bigger recession than the Great Depression. People are living on borrowed money .. yet there will sadly be people following this human thinking It’s the norm to just hit constantly on the buy button.

She’s vapid and needs a restraining order on these idiotic companies giving her freebies and humiliating the company
You forgot to mention yet another shite ITS collection of cheap throwaway clothes that will end up in the landfill along with all the plastic packaging their bagged in ... But she doesn’t care about that either she doesn’t care about anything as long as it filling her wallet .. She’s vile I cant
Every time
oh no are they doing that bloody conversation again 🙄🙄. With him off camera I presume ? I haven’t looked yet .. saving it 😂😂

Just do it in Brighton! What’s the obsession with going into London does she think it’s going to make her cheap tit look expensive 🙄

That skirt looks like a right sweat monster .. it’s sticking up her arse cheeks and sticking to her legs ..🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow .. this heatwave has made me think ..
WHY THE FUKK .. would anyone design a summer fashion collection that consists of
Polyester
High necks
Long sleeves
Long Fukkin oversized PUFFY sleeves
Fake satin material that is sucked up by your arse cheeks .
Minimum hem length on fabric so it doesn’t have the weight to hang right !
curtain tape added to a dress under the bust is that to draw us in ????
wear it once .. maybe just the ‘try on’ then you have to Bin it cos it’s Shite and the returns cost more than the purchase !!!
shite shite shite

• Haha

The colour of the skirt is pretty but I would never wear anything from the brand.
I’m reading her replies to comments on her recent grid post. God, she’s fake af.

Wow .. this heatwave has made me think ..
WHY THE FUKK .. would anyone design a summer fashion collection that consists of
Polyester
High necks
Long sleeves
Long Fukkin oversized PUFFY sleeves
Fake satin material that is sucked up by your arse cheeks .
Minimum hem length on fabric so it doesn’t have the weight to hang right !
curtain tape added to a dress under the bust is that to draw us in ????
wear it once .. maybe just the ‘try on’ then you have to Bin it cos it’s Shite and the returns cost more than the purchase !!!
shite shite shite
Sorry to quote myself but I’ve just seen that the blue dress( I’m sure that’s a copy of the black dress and the white dress from last summer🙄) is lined !!! Oh my god I’m gonna pass out with heat exhaustion just thinking about wearing it ... double Fukkin polyester 🔥. AND imagine the layers of Fukkin slap dripping off her face too🤢. Oh and the manky string like hair stuck to her head Cos it’s overdosed in hair masks !!!
FFS. wonder if the whipping boy still thinks she looks ‘pretty today ‘

Reactions: 5
The colour of the skirt is pretty but I would never wear anything from the brand.
I’m reading her replies to comments on her recent grid post. God, she’s fake af.
No, neither would I. Bec and Bridge have a dress of similar colour but probably viscose ‘satin’ over poly. I just love blue it’s pretty much the only colour I wear, otherwise it’s all black like my soul 😂

• Haha
Look at the actual state. What a hot streaky chipped mess. Check out the streaking foot scenario.
She really needs to just rebrand as Lorna. My cats ass has more luxe to it.

The flat whatsapp groupchat is going to be on fire today. It’s SHOOT day. Whoop!

But don’t be worried.. this is no Vogue Shoot. This is just whipping boy and his camera taking pics of the least luxe person in Brighton. She just never looks polished or classy. It’s all so cheap and overly made up. And fake.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Honestly, what the hell must she look like in real life?! Watching her do her skincare this morning her chest, hands etc look dirty grey from the tan and then she has this weird white face. I can’t bear the way she admires herself in the mirror after putting her make up on, admiring an image that is not real because it’s a filter and the stupid softened voice she does when she says ‘how are you today’, or at the end ‘have a lovely day today and I’ll speak to you later’ eff off - we know you’re really an aloof snotty cow so stop trying to con people that you care about them ‘ever so’ much.
Her nails are absolutely gross too, chipped to bits and full of make up. She is such a fraud. Without the London backdrop, lockdown has exposed her for the empty uncreative shell that she is, and even when she is in London she’s unadventurous and goes the same bloody places.
She really gets on my nerves!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.