Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lawsw

Hey, long time lurker here. Was never planning on commenting but everything she does seems to irritate me to the point I actually pity her a little bit.

I started following her maybe a couple of months before she gave away the Chanel bag, just she seemed to live this amazing life on her grid but on her stories she’s a completely different person. Very common.

What I noticed first is the way she opened with ‘IYA’ at the beginning of every story and the way she dislocates her jaw saying ‘And or ERM’ and thought surely other people realise this. So I google searched her and this forum came up and it opened my eyes to how fake she really is.

Yous honestly make me laugh so much the stuff yous all come out with. I never noticed the filter on her stories until someone mentioned it now I find myself constantly looking for the warping in the background. Its like she now believes this is how she looks like in real life.
Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind a little blur to cover up blemishes on photos but when your stretching your photos and completely change your face shape/figure is so misleading and damaging to young girls who look up to her and want the lifestyle she claims to have.

I agree she’s so grubby, she needs to scrub all the fake tan off, exfoliate and start again. She looks so dry. She looks as though she layers fake tan over tiger bread tan.

What gets me the most is her flat and the fact she will only show certain rooms that are ‘instagram worthy’. What’s the point of having a few designer items when in reality you sit on the floor with a bowl of water to show us how you wash your face and do your makeup because you’re ashamed your bathroom isn’t up to instagrams standards.

Finally there’s nothing LUXE about driving to London in a old Bentley to show us a demo of you straightening your hair it the car. It screams lazy to me, like what’s an extra 4 minutes at home doing your hair?

Sorry for the essay I’ll stop waffling now🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 34

EllaEllaElla

🤣🤣🤣
Betting he won’t be staying out of the sun, he’ll be in it every waking minute of the day! Will give us some laughs though when he’s even darker. I didn’t even think people could go that colour 😂

Had to search a wood stain darker than mahogany 🙃 so on that point...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Introducing...

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 bu dum dum pshh!

MR

whip7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Ok, thread suggestion time:

A vurrrrrry good primer makes the perfect base, or is it a filter - just check Celebface 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
The hat with the wind strap is back. It’s all a bit “little house on the Prairie” for me.

How to look expensive.

DO THe ABSOLUTE opposite of Lorna.

* avoid over inflation of lips
* avoid polyester / acrylic
* avoid marrying a much older man for his pension
* avoid trowelling on make up
*avoid chipped nails
*avoid horrendously streaky fake tan
* avoid walking like one has shit oneself
* avoid being a selfish self obsessed narcissistic
*wear a bra
* contain the coochy, underwear is good!
( I promise you, no one EVER wants to see THAT THING hanging out EVER EVER AGAIN.

Job done.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Jasmine

....interesting that they go away together, but then split up to do their own thing and then meet back up at 4/5pm for cocktails... sounds like a sham relationship to me! If you don’t like the sun why travel under the current circumstances to somewhere that’s 30 degrees and be apart!? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Go somewhere that suits both of you where you could actually spend quality time together - not do what you do at home - you in a different grubby hotel robe, on the floor in one room slapping all sorts on your puffy face and the OAP in your only other room on his 1990’s BlackBerry! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, I understand where you're coming from, however, as his ex wife ( and I'm not bitter in anyway I just like to see him make a fool of himself) he is all about image and thats it. Shallow as fuck but he thinks he is something because he has money..try and get him on a deep conversation and he'll just do his stupid giggle and run a mile. He has no morals whatsoever and he probably has shagged behind Lornaluxes back already..totes for sure..he can't turn a skirt down and he's very clever at being discreet...just like his father who tried it on with me once!! Yeah I know right? Sick...

• Wow
Reactions: 23

MotherofDragons

Excuse me.... WHAT??!? :oops: She can't even identify if something is from her own crappy collection or not. WOW! Shows how much input she actually has in that line of cheap tat
View attachment 173203
'I thought I'd designed this dress.' FUCK OFF. You haven't 'designed' anything, you've selected some cheap tat from a catalogue to put your name to. If you had ever designed anything in your life how on earth could you mistakenly think you designed something you didn't.

Real designers remember every single piece they have ever designed as they spend hours researching, sketching, making toiles, mixing dyes, stitching, pinning, pattern cutting.....I could go on but you get the jist - the process is laborious.

I interact with Fashion students daily in my job, and most of them are so talented and hardworking - it breaks my heart that most of them will never have their own collection, but this lazy, lying POS does, and all she had to do was get lots of followers on Instagram by portraying a false reality, buying bots and running giveaway after giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

sugarbun

I came to this thread for a nosy and was actually a fan of Lorna but wow have my eyes been opened, what an absolute fraud she is, I was under the impression that she was very wealthy but when I saw that her house is actually a flat, everything else started to become clear, and now everything she does irritates the life out of me, if I have to hear abluting or spenny one more time 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Lorna has been a master of deflection, smoke and (Warped) mirrors. And it worked for a while, and no doubt she will continue as she has enough supporters who will worry about her being victimised / triggered now.
Ultimately it’s up to her whether she’s married an old bloke for his money, whether she lives in a 2 bed flat and pretends it’s a mansion or whether or not she chooses to have shocking fillers and use filters. Those are things for her to live with and address with her therapist.

The problem is being applauded for things such as showing her stretch marks, and discussing eating disorders.. yet actively deceiving and misleading the followers for her own personal & financial gain.
( don’t forget the stretch mark reveal was during lockdown when she was really grasping at straws for content).
It’s simply unethical and immoral to discuss eating disorders whilst editing your physical shape/size and face on your pictures.
I struggle with the glorifying of mental illness( whether it be eating disorder, depression, anxiety) to garner attention. Raising awareness and gaining attention are entirely different things.

Imagine if someoneas vulnerable as Lorna had had people like herself influencing HER when she was growing up?!! It would have been catastrophic outcome and that’s where we are. The comments under the celebface video are from
Young girls who are shocked & upset that she would deceive them like this. And therein lies the problem. Yes there are many people that do the same as Lorna, but as someone else said, there are many people who manage a social media presence without the lies and deception.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Pure comedy this morning. Byterry what have you done! 🤣 Watching her trying to convince herself that the tea spray is fabulous, whilst looking like shes just covered herself in balsamic vinegar and olive oil fusion was classic.
And that’s what it all looks like through the impenetrable filter. Also looked like someone had flung a ground-down oxo cube on one section of her chest.

AND another thing.. I thought the banana Rodial concealer was the best? Or was that only when she was flogging the Rodial box?

Attachments

• Haha

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
I sincerely fricking hope so. She’s so repetitive she could be automated. Someone just replace her with a bit and let’s be done with it!
Maybe I’ve got my own head up my backside .., maybe I’ve changed in 4 months of the pandemic we are in .. to see that over consumption ... well .. is psychologically so unhealthy. That less is more. That sometimes to sit with yourself, declutter inwardly and outwardly is actually cathartic. Yes... I love shopping .. but weirdly hate it right now.

I’m back in London working and I genuinely feel sadness. It echoes as if someone has pulled the curtain down & nothing is moving. Like the city is on its knees.

It’s an awakening .. that things in our society have to change. We need to strip back to what really matters.., which is not lorna Luxe living and some of these other bloggers who can easily brainwash people.. including us into a false sense of reality.

It’s like LL lives in this bubble of make believe and what she really needs is a reality check.

When the world is in turmoil financially ... where will her minions get the money to dip in day in, day out to the extravagance LL perceives to her followers ?

I call it narcissism in the ugliest sense.

Food for thought .. without my usual jokes and pee takes.

• Heart
I’ve just found her first the first time on Instagram. Jesus fuck. The hair. The manky hand tan. The horrific concealer and overall make up application. The dyson hair thing that no one will ever buy if that’s what it does to your do.

What the fuck is she influencing?
I’ve never in my life witnessed someone use concealer like that. At one point I thought she was going to start coating the inside of her mouth with it 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jasmine

Mr.Luxe is as fake as her..I would never trust a man like this anymore. I've learnt my lesson..he's very very clever at deceipt and manipulation. The lies he used to come up with in the past were unbelievable regarding personal things. Trust me, they truly are a match made in heaven...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I wish these two would just stop trying to be something they’re not! Couple of try hard wankers. Clearly can’t afford to experience it properly as it’s not cheap, therefore constantly eating in the hotel as it’s obviously on expenses. Should’ve stayed in the flat in Horsham where they sit around drinking all day anyway, mind you bet their neighbours are enjoying the break from them, him laying in the communal grounds all day (awkward) and her posing by the front door like she’s sh*t herself. They should be totally embarrassed of themselves. They’re common as muck and it shows.

• Haha
  • Heart

CouldYouNot

She’s been posting about the same pasta dish for 4 hours 😴

I feel like she just reuses the same phrases
- name a more iconic duo (you literally used that yesterday)
- two thousand and normal
-mr luxe’s new screensaver

Snore

• Heart

ELT1506

For the love of God remove that chipped grey tinged nail varnish from your fingers?!?! You were giving tips the other day about looking expensive - having a manicure is ‘looking expensive/polished 101’ - how does ANYONE think she is ‘luxe’ at this point, she is an absolute fraud!! How are more people not seeing this? The last three months she’s been sat on the floor of her spare room doing her make up and chugging rose - that’s it. If she was so rich we’d see her luxe wardrobe of all her designer togs, except we don’t, we see the ‘curated rail’ of ITS tat - bore off honestly. I really hope she gets found out for the absolute charlatan she is 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18