LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she has 4 “rowbzzz” from soho house and they’re only 85 quid 😳 and she (read “whipping boy”) washes them regularly … that comment was definitely for us 😋😆
She’s such a boring dope.

Dear lord.

The blotchiness of her skin. Look at the various colours and patchiness on the neck

And the white face
And the bloody gormless looks all the time! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched Lorna for a little while, and now I remember why 😂 Wtf is going on with her chest?! She really needs to stop with the fake tan - it looks awful. And that manky dressing gown needs burning, or at the very least a good wash!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she says “review the situation” while applying the eyeshadow to the other eye with a dirty finger and yellow nail.
no need to review love it still looks tit

coral and yellow though 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched Lorna for a little while, and now I remember why 😂 Wtf is going on with her chest?! She really needs to stop with the fake tan - it looks awful. And that manky dressing gown needs burning, or at the very least a good wash!
😂 Trying to bring foundation lips back.

That bloody nars lip balm stuff... ew
Enough with the oversized shirts :rolleyes: I know it's claimed that wearing certain clothing oversized makes it appear more expensive but come on... There's oversized and then there's oversized to the point you're wearing something 3 sizes too big and looking like a twit. Yes. You. Lorna

The lips: glob glob glob 🐡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Enough with the oversized shirts :rolleyes: I know it's claimed that wearing certain clothing oversized makes it appear more expensive but come on... There's oversized and then there's oversized to the point you're wearing something 3 sizes too big and looking like a twit. Yes. You. Lorna

I LOVE all of this ❤😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Enough with everything she’s no fashion inspiration. Or make up. Or hair. Or lifestyle.

• Heart
I haven’t looked yet saving it for later ..
BUT thought I’d share this with you ..
I’ve just had a shower and used my Elastiser on my hair ... bought ...
I put on my white robe ... bought
I applied my moisturiser .. bought....
was just going to take the bathroom rubbish downstairs when I Walked past the mirror and thought go on .. the other tattlers have done it .. so I did the Fukkin tit myself pose ! Complete with white bin bag thrown over my arm 😂😂😂😂😂
I so wanted to take a pic and show you but I thought you would be astounded as to how pretty,glam and girly I looked !! Girls if you haven’t done it please do If only to give yourself a good laugh 😂 day one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't see anything from rodial used today. Guessing that 'friendship' and the best concealer, powder etc ever have now been relegated

Clearly only used them to push the 'curated' box sales

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Thread suggestion: Lorna Luxeless and Gormless. Glob Glob Glob lip balm all around her gob 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t help but notice that it always looks like she has a bulge in her nether regions .... like she’s got a bargain of ‘ 2 for the price of 1 at tescos’ ... meat and 2 veg and a bit of a fanny pac down there .. it popped out to say hello on her stories earlier 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t help but notice that it always looks like she has a bulge in her nether regions .... like she’s got a bargain of ‘ 2 for the price of 1 at tescos’ ... meat and 2 veg and a bit of a fanny pac down there .. it popped out to say hello on her stories earlier 😳
yeah I thought that when I watched it earlier too . Kept staring at it 🤣

• Haha
Good Lord we’ve all noticed it .. hard not to when it’s thrust in your face ... That ‘growler ‘ got its own mention on the LornaLuxe#4 thread 😂😂

Thread suggestion: Lorna Luxeless and Gormless. Glob Glob Glob lip balm all around her gob 🥴
LornaLuxeless still a grubby slob .Glob Glob Glob lip balm all over her gob .

I always get flustered when it comes to a new thread title .. Are we supposed to post our suggestions . Here’s Mine .. I’ve changed it from the one I put on @Its_Me

LoonyLiarLuxless still a grubby slob .Glob Glob Glob lip balm all over her gob .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She dresses like a lunatic on crack.

Fashionista ... bahhhaaaaa not
Omg I'm crying lol 😂

Who are you? You're hilarious! 😆😆

Last edited:

Not sure if it’s a euphemism but she’s just announced John is cooking ‘ cock a vin’ for dinner maybe that’s her surgery for tonight. .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg I'm crying lol 😂

Who are you? You're hilarious! 😆😆

Lmao I’m a loon that’s lost the plot with lock down. The fact the government put us on a sex ban has sent me running to the nearest lamp post to hug it. Well it is hard 🤣🤣🤣 .. the you have luxe with a huge lunchbox has tipped me over the edge. I’m asking luxe for the number for the priory. It will be frigging Ab Fab darlings

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The lunchbox analogues & the bulging beast 🤣🤣. Bet it’s bigger than johnnies baby cock 🤷🏼‍♀️🙉🙉🤣🤣

• Haha
Hilarious! It’s like a middle aged spread thing I think. That lower tummy area. Plus as someone said earlier, she is slim but has zero muscle tone or definition so she’s slim but has - and this is an awful word word but - flabby bits! 🤦🏻‍♀️😉

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.