LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t take it any longer! The time has come for me to move on, unfollow her, stop watching her stories and stop fixating on my hatred for her 🤣
It’s been a pleasure ladies!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t take it any longer! The time has come for me to move on, unfollow her, stop watching her stories and stop fixating on my hatred for her 🤣
You certainly won’t be missing anything groundbreaking - I don’t think I’ll be far behind you!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You certainly won’t be missing anything groundbreaking - I don’t think I’ll be far behind you!
I haven’t watched her stories for around 2 weeks now, and just couldn’t face even flicking my way through them!! Even for a laugh at her expense! She mad me so angry 🤣

• Haha
Noooo @Pingping dont go!!

The filter she uses, @Moneybags. Well, unless she's got a skin condition she hasn't shared with her Luxettes.
I can't stand those shoes. What's the point in the excess inch of toe space when YOU DON'T HAVE AN EXTRA INCH OF TOE?! 😫
Peep-toe... yeah you're constantly peeping for any hint of a feckin toe!

I now hate the word toe.
I tried these shoes on today, I wanted to buy something else but I needed to see why she has this extra bit at the front and it must be because her foot is too wide to fit through so she’s got a bigger size so it doesn’t hang over at the back because I tried my true size and it was fine maybe a little snug across the foot but wearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t you dare leave !!! I unfollowed ages ago .. just here to hopefully see them/lying /greedy/ narc/ instablaggers get their comeuppance !! please stay .. we love your posts

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her stories for around 2 weeks now, and just couldn’t face even flicking my way through them!! Even for a laugh at her expense! She mad me so angry 🤣
@Pingping Have you got a spot on your chin ? Have you been eating too much dairy .. are you sleep deprived ? Maybe you’re feeling hormonal ? ... .... .. don’t leave I’m laughing at her stupid expense re her spot ‘suggestions’ WTF LL so’s the rest of the female population .. get a Fukkin grip

@LadyLockdown ahh don’t go 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Nooo please don't leave, nor @LadyLockdown :( I too barely bother now and just here because you ladies keep me entertained far more than these morons do.

Reactions: 5
@Pingping Have you got a spot on your chin ? Have you been eating too much dairy .. are you sleep deprived ? Maybe you’re feeling hormonal ? ... .... .. don’t leave I’m laughing at her stupid expense re her spot ‘suggestions’ WTF LL so’s the rest of the female population .. get a Fukkin grip

@LadyLockdown ahh don’t go 🥴
I’m not quite at that stage yet ... 😁

Reactions: 1
DO IT! She’s so irrelevant now! But keep chiming in here so these threads will stay relevant and stays on top on the search engine!!!

What a mess !!!! Another Luxeless look with an attempt to make it look ‘spenny’ with that awful bag . Blouse is pretty but the rest of the look is shite ... someone on here said that LL can’t wear denim and boy were they tight .. I think she’s ‘sized up ‘ so she’s not got a camel hoof in them 😂.
Instead the focus went down to her actual hoofs 🤣

• Heart
DO IT! She’s so irrelevant now! But keep chiming in here so these threads will stay relevant and stays on top on the search engine!!!

Instead the focus went down to her actual hoofs 🤣
Gosh .. I’m totally with you @InAweNoMore unfollow LL but stay on here to post your comments 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I haven’t followed her for the majority of the time I’ve been contributing to the thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t think any of us here gave her the pleasure of a follow - here merely to comment and judge on her smoke, mirrors and lies 😂🙌🏻

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.