LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Though apparently we are all fat unemployed chavs embedded into cheap sofas with nothing better to do.. erm ok!
It really does make themselves feel better to think upon us like that because it kills them to think that anyone of any substance would DARE criticise them. The word troll always makes me laugh out loud I really think they (influencers) picture us like this foaming at the mouth with jealousy and rage 😂
44E31B11-EE7E-49A9-BCBB-5DA263809687.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really does make themselves feel better to think upon us like that because it kills them to think that anyone of any substance would DARE criticise them. The word troll always makes me laugh out loud I really think they (influencers) picture us like this foaming at the mouth with jealousy and rage 😂 View attachment 149313
Isn’t that a pic of the OAP when he’s hunted down the LAST designer bag in Europe !!!! .. that his gold digger wife WANTS !!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
When she said today he researches wine like she does Chanel bags. I nearly fell off my bar stool. All that researching and she ended up with something that looks like a garbage bag with a gold chain? You wasted your time girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she said today he researches wine like she does Chanel bags. I nearly fell off my bar stool. All that researching and she ended up with something that looks like a garbage bag with a gold chain? You wasted your time girl.
And it’s not even big enough for her to fit all her make up in on a night out ....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s never researched wine .. not until they’ve posted some wine group that they’ve ordered ‘quaffing amounts of bottles ‘ from .. before that they just ‘quaffed’ WA

Reactions: 1
Still can’t get my head around that bizarre exchange today with MrLuxe lurking in the shadows of the spare room like some kind of peeping Tom.
“ you look very pretty today” <BORK>

I reckon she’s gagging for her own tv shitshow & thinks that they are some kind of hilarious double act where she gets to shop / travel/ drink rose whilst he follows her around taking pictures In a whipping boy styleee. Imagine being 60 and that being your life? I’m so embarrassed for the poor bastard. I actually go beetroot when I think of what a sad human he must be to follow her around and wait on her hand and foot. It’s hard to work out who has the most issues.

Late night welcome to the newbies !
I’m expecting to see a further surge of anti-luxers when she fucks off to Santorini and starts twatting about in polyester tit again.
It’s going to be offensively indulgent given she’s been locked in the spare room for 3 months applying make up.
All the bags and ALL the shoes and ALL the gigantic bleeping hats are going to be making an appearance.
Oh and back to room tours!! And Minnie bleeping RIPERTON.

Breaking out in hives thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still can’t get my head around that bizarre exchange today with MrLuxe lurking in the shadows of the spare room like some kind of peeping Tom.

I reckon she’s gagging for her own tv shitshow & thinks that they are some kind of hilarious double act where she gets to shop / travel/ drink rose whilst he follows her around taking pictures In a whipping boy styleee. Imagine being 60 and that being your life? I’m so embarrassed for the poor bastard. I actually go beetroot when I think of what a sad human he must be to follow her around and wait on her hand and foot. It’s hard to work out who has the most issues.

I’m expecting to see a further surge of anti-luxers when she fucks off to Santorini and starts twatting about in polyester tit again.
It’s going to be offensively indulgent given she’s been locked in the spare room for 3 months applying make up.
All the bags and ALL the shoes and ALL the gigantic bleeping hats are going to be making an appearance.

Ffs she’s just posted that her and the OAP have spent the night cleaning her cleanser bottles WTF 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffs she’s just posted that her and the OAP have spent the night cleaning her cleanser bottles WTF 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
WTAF I cant even look!

It just bleeping creeps me out that the age difference is the same/slightly more than myself and my own dad. And I actually don’t really have a problem with age gap relationships. But when it gets weird like theirs, I do. Maybe I should mind my own business but hey she puts it out there.

Reactions: 3
Told you, she’s got daddy issues. 😬
That insta story of all her bottles of stuff definitely wasn’t taken in their home bathroom. It’s probably an old one from when they stayed in a hotel somewhere. We all know their bathroom in the flat is an avocado coloured one from the 80s 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.