LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some thoughts as I’ve just gone on her stories even tho I don’t follow her anymore...

1. whys she making out like you shouldn’t bother with an SPF just because the sun’s gone in? Honestly I don’t think she wears it as much as she makes out she does, which makes me think even more that the no Botox thing is a fat lie

2. putting spf on OVER your makeup? What? Hun it isn’t shifting your makeup because your “no makeup makeup”is still about 400 layers more than most of us would Wear on our wedding day?!

3. Is she drawing freckles on again

4. No you didn’t put your cardigan in the tumble dryer after a 60 degree wash because it would have probably melted

5. Why do we have to see the video of you slurping wine and eating spaghetti from your phone that’s on the tablue?

6. She is absolutely desperate for a free stay at that hotel in santorini
1-She didn’t ever talk about spf until we started talking about it here. And you should wear SPF always even in winter.
2-it’s essential that you wear SPF under your make up and use make up that has SPF in it to touch up over make up not apply it over
3-FFS!!!
4-Its virtually plastic so yes it would have melted
5-What was even the purpose of that?????
6-She also mentioned the hotel a few weeks back how she had messaged the lady from there to make sure she was ok? Yah ok hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mr luxe believes she woke up like that ? What? Is he visually impaired ? or is he pissed?

Managed 49 seconds cant watch anymore.

It’s seriously a case of the emperor’s new clothes.
There will be a generation of girls wandering around in cheap tat with bright orange “glowing” faces...
How do they not see that she’s filtered to the point of being unrecognisable? Even my girls do and they’re under 10!

What the actual duck.
Nah. She’s making it all up. No one is that blind. Her stories are all “John this and John that” right now, because he hasn’t been seen in weeks. She has either murdered him or they’ve separated, and since she isn’t into manual labor, which burying him would entail, I’d lay money on an impending divorce. Can you imagine waking up to your sheets and flannels being stained like that all day and then being treated like a house elf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nah. She’s making it all up. No one is that blind. Her stories are all “John this and John that” right now, because he hasn’t been seen in weeks. She has either murdered him or they’ve separated, and since she isn’t into manual labor, which burying him would entail, I’d lay money on an impending divorce. Can you imagine waking up to your sheets and flannels being stained like that all day and then being treated like a house elf?

I agree I reckon there's been a major falling out, with companies now looking at the other end of Lockdown there is going to be a huge amount of restructuring including redundancies, he poss could be in the firing line. Spending too much time together with her demanding childish ways.

Something just doesn't add up that he has just disappeared.

Reactions: 3
I agree I reckon there's been a major falling out, with companies now looking at the other end of Lockdown there is going to be a huge amount of restructuring including redundancies, he poss could be in the firing line. Spending too much time together with her demanding childish ways.

Something just doesn't add up that he has just disappeared.
I still think it’s because his Botox needs doing and his hair needs dying !!! A wrinkly old grey haired elf is probably Not the OAP Sugar Daddy image she wants on her ‘brand’
Plus she’s such a lazy cow she’d be a dehydrated dried up old husk laying on her dressing room floor if the whipping boy wasn’t there to feed and water her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘I’m going to have a play with... (insert whatever crap she is shilling)...’ how old is she - 5? It drives me nuts the way she says this, kids play with toys you absolute idiot, you’re a grown woman supposed to be recommending products to your audience, not some 5 year old princess ‘playing’ with her dolls 🙄

• Haha
Ooh it’s Thursday so cue the pic of them clapping, mr luxe slumped against the wall on his way to whispering angel oblivion, and her in the weird pink eyeliner that makes her look like she has Myxomatosis 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she has worn that bloody cardi more times during lockdown than I’ve worn any piece of clothing I’ve ever owned!!

Reactions: 1
Hi guys first time posting on here! Sorry to jump back but I’ve only just got around to watching her stories from yesterday please tell me someone else noticed all the loose hairs on her chest that were getting rubbed in along with the makeup? :sick::ROFLMAO:
Yes!!!

• Heart
Smacks lips together, sits back and admires herself saying “Niiiiice” I’m bleeping done 😑😑😑
Chopped off a chunk of her face again on the screen and admiring it overtly because the real image of herself scares her. The mind is fkd up poor lass!
The constant crotch show to the camera is a Freudian case of subconscious screaming for dire need of attention and/or sex. Insecurity and dissatisfaction, poor thing.

Chopped off a chunk of her face again on the screen and admiring it overtly because the real image of herself scares her. The mind is fkd up poor lass!
The constant crotch show to the camera is a Freudian case of subconscious screaming for dire need of attention and/or sex. Insecurity and dissatisfaction, poor thing.
Can we be best friends? I love the way you describe her rotten behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
the crotch thing is really weird. And maybe I'm being horrible (ha) but she never seems to do denim well?? It's always bunched up weirdly, ill fitting or not the right length?? The fact she is thought of as a fashion guru is actually horrifying

May I just add I do this stuff for money, and have done for 20 years, I didn't just go out into the world and start an instagram and think 'OOH I'M A FASHION GURU NOW' :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Smacks lips together, sits back and admires herself saying “Niiiiice” I’m bleeping done 😑😑😑
I also turned off after that! Just ugh! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ooh it’s Thursday so cue the pic of them clapping, mr luxe slumped against the wall on his way to whispering angel oblivion, and her in the weird pink eyeliner that makes her look like she has Myxomatosis 🥺
It’s such an awful photo she uses! I can’t decide whose eyes are more crossed, Johns or the ugly little dogs 😉🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I also turned off after that! Just ugh! 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s such an awful photo she uses! I can’t decide whose eyes are more crossed, Johns or the ugly little dogs 😉🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve noticed that too and enjoy a chuckle each time she posts any pictures of them AND herself 🤣. ITS a pretty shite comical show 😂

So this afternoons photo of the rose and then Mr Luxe tagged as well as the guy from Gogglebox but only 2 wine glasses 🤔
Also where has this friendship with the Gogglebox guy suddenly come from?!

So this afternoons photo of the rose and then Mr Luxe tagged as well as the guy from Gogglebox but only 2 wine glasses 🤔
She’s been friends with him for a while. I remember all the wedding pics that she’s just shared from when it actually happened a couple of years back. I didn’t think we could give people drinks in our gardens?! Just a 2 metre chat! Hope the OAP had the hand sanitiser & flash wipes to hand 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🥂

• Haha
It’s like anything with her she brings something out of nowhere, rinses it for a bit then it disappears?
She’s been friends with him for a while. I remember all the wedding pics that she’s just shared from when it actually happened a couple of years back. I didn’t think we could give people drinks in our gardens?! Just a 2 metre chat! Hope the OAP had the hand sanitiser & flash wipes to hand 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🥂
Yes you’re right that isn’t actually ‘allowed’ is it? Not that I haven’t done it, but I didn’t put it on social media where I have a million followers 😬

*I mean I’ve met up with people outside as in the park but not on someone’s property, like you know their mansions. But I guess if it’s outside then it’s same same but I still wouldn’t advertise it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.