LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the fake page she was trying to get shut down? 🤔
Tho just had a look and it appears she’s commented on various posts so looks legit!

Tho just had a look and it appears she’s commented on various posts so looks legit!
He doesn’t look like this anymore that’s for sure - tho neither does Nicole! That’s her on the right isn’t it??

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What is with her asking each day if we like her makeup “look” for today? Now I’m no makeup expert at all but she only puts mascara on and pretty much the same base makeup each time I’d hardly call it a “look” it’s a basic everyday makeup that most women wear, all be in not to the extent or amount she puts on!

Reactions: 2
What is with her asking each day if we like her makeup “look” for today? Now I’m no makeup expert at all but she only puts mascara on and pretty much the same base makeup each time I’d hardly call it a “look” it’s a basic everyday makeup that most women wear, all be in not to the extent or amount she puts on!
Thought it was just me but I always think it looks the same

Hahahahaha she just said “pierce de la resistance” when she meant “piece de resistance” when about to spray that setting spray. Thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

He doesn’t look like this anymore that’s for sure - tho neither does Nicole! That’s her on the right isn’t it??
I think she photo shops him too .. he didn’t look anything like that when I saw them 😂😂😂.
that is such a dreadful tan colour his skin must be like leather

Basic everyday make up times a zillion 😂😂

Kylie’s side-eye, though.

View attachment 140859
What’s that lump down the side of her face ?

TweedleDum and TweedleTwat. He looks like a young Dale Winton.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she photo shops him too .. he didn’t look anything like that when I saw them 😂😂😂.
that is such a dreadful tan colour his skin must be like leather

Basic everyday make up times a zillion 😂😂

What’s that lump down the side of her face ?
Maybe its that new NARS illuminator? 😂😂

• Haha
Those face lumps come up with the filters. I’ve seen them a few times. Her freckles were on and off non stop this morning as the filter adjusted.
I think in real life she has a very lopsided big moomin jaw ( earlier pictures show this) and I think she’s had fillers to balance it out and in turn it’s given her the edam cheese head look someone mentioned the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those face lumps come up with the filters. I’ve seen them a few times. Her freckles were on and off non stop this morning as the filter adjusted.
I think in real life she has a very lopsided big moomin jaw ( earlier pictures show this) and I think she’s had fillers to balance it out and in turn it’s given her the edam cheese head look someone mentioned the other day.
Agree. Edam cheese was me. 💁🏻‍♀️ Also, if you look at pictures of her mum she has exactly the same face shape, without the filters obviously.

That's the sort of sleezer geezer I run a mile from, you just know the type, all flash full of the big I am and just talks tit. If I've had a few in the pub, I would let them chat tit for ages, reel them in then hit them with a killer verbal blow; just for entertainment value. Made me shudder that picture :LOL:

I see the bendy leg is back in the photo with Kylie, LL does love a bendy leg :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello guys! Long time lurker first time poster
I was wondering has she ever addressed what are the brown looking spots on each side of her collarbone, noticed that while watching stories. Is it just dry skin/fake tan that hasn't gone off properly, or something more serious like burn scars (that's what it first looked like for me)
(also sorry for any potential errors, English is not my first language)

Reactions: 5
Hello guys! Long time lurker first time poster
I was wondering has she ever addressed what are the brown looking spots on each side of her collarbone, noticed that while watching stories. Is it just dry skin/fake tan that hasn't gone off properly, or something more serious like burn scars (that's what it first looked like for me)
(also sorry for any potential errors, English is not my first language)

Hello and welcome aboard.

It's layered on fake tan, she puts so much on it goes patchy, she won't give it a rest, exfoliate and start again. She never tans her face but her foundation is layered on massively in dark colours to match her fake patchy tanned body.

To see her in real life must a "omg what is that" moment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.