LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been friends with him for a while. I remember all the wedding pics that she’s just shared from when it actually happened a couple of years back. I didn’t think we could give people drinks in our gardens?! Just a 2 metre chat! Hope the OAP had the hand sanitiser & flash wipes to hand 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🥂
I haven’t looked yet BUT
Tut tut tut ...
friend in ‘garden’
WITH Wine hence ...cross contamination ...
and they’ll Fukkin dare to go out and clap the NHS tonight !!!!
Fukkin hypocrites !!!

BTW was it the dim Dark haired gogglebox bloke .. I read somewhere he had split up from the hobby husband .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But where is Mr Luxe? Surely if he was there she’d have had 3 wine glasses in the shot. Seems odd to tag him without a glass

Reactions: 4
I haven’t looked yet BUT
Tut tut tut ...
friend in ‘garden’
WITH Wine hence ...cross contamination ...
and they’ll Fukkin dare to go out and clap the NHS tonight !!!!
Fukkin hypocrites !!!

BTW was it the dim Dark haired gogglebox bloke .. I read somewhere he had split up from the Gobby husband .

I reckon the OAP has done a runner, or he's ill, wasn't he having tests or something? Maybe he's in hospital? She loves milking their 'perfect' relationship so something feels off here.

I reckon the OAP has done a runner, or he's ill, wasn't he having tests or something? Maybe he's in hospital? She loves milking their 'perfect' relationship so something feels off here.
Something definitely feels off but IMAGINE he is unwell and she still pretending he’s around drinking rosé in the garden? Can she really be that messed up 😕

Reactions: 5
But where is Mr Luxe? Surely if he was there she’d have had 3 wine glasses in the shot. Seems odd to tag him without a glass
He’s sent her packin’. She hasn’t shown that bloody dressing room in weeks, and she’s cleared him from her feed. Erased as if he’s never been born. Even that tacky car is gone from her pics. Buying it was probably the last straw. What kind of dunderhead buys a car with a white interior for a smoker? That hairdresser regrets taking her in after seeing what’s happened to his face flannels and linens with all that muck she’s shoveling onto her face in her bedroom every day.

I saw this posted somewhere but couldn’t post the screenshot so this is what it said.

QUIT SHARING YOUR SKIN ROUTINE AND JUST TELL US WHERE YOU GOT YOUR BOTOX, LIGHT CAM AND FACE APP FILTER FROM.

ffs:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been friends with him for a while. I remember all the wedding pics that she’s just shared from when it actually happened a couple of years back. I didn’t think we could give people drinks in our gardens?! Just a 2 metre chat! Hope the OAP had the hand sanitiser & flash wipes to hand 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🥂
Just had a thought The OAP might make an appearance now as Gogglebox guy is a hairdresser . Let’s wait and see hey ... maybe he delivered the hair dye 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something isn’t adding up -where on earth is he? I can’t even think the last time we saw him, was it when they were watching Dynamo on Sky and they were in bed and he was scrolling for a winner for the giveaway 🙄? She keeps mentioning him, John this, John that but he is nowhere. She even said on the Penhaligon’s live ‘I might get John to join in’ but lo and behold he didn’t. Something isn’t right. It’s even weird that when she was asked who the first person she wants to see out of lockdown she mentioned Nicole - not her mum. I have a very wild theory from reading her first blog, I still think her mum lives either with them or in the same building, John has gone - her mum took all her In the tit campaign photos (they’re not exactly high quality 😂) that’s why she mentioned Nicole as her first person, also I think Lorna runs Mr Luxe’s Instagram account which is why she is tagging him as if he is there. I know this sounds so far fetched but look at how she was able to fool people about their flat at first. Even posting a photo of them on the sun loungers in their ‘grounds’ 😂 would show he’s still around but there’s nothing. Just saying he’s doing this or doing that but no sign. Petty I know but I also hate the way she says his name 😂

Reactions: 6
Something isn’t adding up -where on earth is he? I can’t even think the last time we saw him, was it when they were watching Dynamo on Sky and they were in bed and he was scrolling for a winner for the giveaway 🙄? She keeps mentioning him, John this, John that but he is nowhere. She even said on the Penhaligon’s live ‘I might get John to join in’ but lo and behold he didn’t. Something isn’t right. It’s even weird that when she was asked who the first person she wants to see out of lockdown she mentioned Nicole - not her mum. I have a very wild theory from reading her first blog, I still think her mum lives either with them or in the same building, John has gone - her mum took all her In the tit campaign photos (they’re not exactly high quality 😂) that’s why she mentioned Nicole as her first person, also I think Lorna runs Mr Luxe’s Instagram account which is why she is tagging him as if he is there. I know this sounds so far fetched but look at how she was able to fool people about their flat at first. Even posting a photo of them on the sun loungers in their ‘grounds’ 😂 would show he’s still around but there’s nothing. Just saying he’s doing this or doing that but no sign. Petty I know but I also hate the way she says his name 😂
Looool I hate it too! She keeps posting screen shots of their WhatsApp convos and stuff too doesn’t she. It’s all very strange.

Reactions: 3
I’m still sticking by my theory but I’m adding to it .
He’s got fat !
His hair needs dying
His Botox needs topping up ..

FFS .... I’m being repetitive !!! 😂😂😂😂
Just gotta finish off my make up and put my nappy on 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These posts cracked me up last night. I didn’t view any social media all day as was working ( alien concept eh Lorna) and also getting ready to move house - which is a monumental ball ache.
Anyhow, when I finally crashed in bed and read the “Where Is Mr Luxe posts” it “ ever so” cheered me up.

But hang on.. I do believe last week I posted this
“ to say she’s such great friends that googlebox man, we’ve never see him round theirs in the vast grounds,having some rose ?”

And boom. VOILA!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These posts cracked me up last night. I didn’t view any social media all day as was working ( alien concept eh Lorna) and also getting ready to move house - which is a monumental ball ache.
Anyhow, when I finally crashed in bed and read the “Where Is Mr Luxe posts” it “ ever so” cheered me up.

But hang on.. I do believe last week I posted this
“ to say she’s such great friends that googlebox man, we’ve never see him round theirs in the vast grounds,having some rose ?”

And boom. VOILA!
Even her “original” content isn’t hers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.