LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question 🙋🏽‍♀️!! Did you ever meet Mrs Luxe 1? And what was her story? Also can you text John and ask him for the Kylie picture?
No I never met no 1, however she is now a multi millionaire in her own Skincare brand and I wish her well, she was treated very badly by John.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Oops, I must have deleted my post 🤦🏼‍♀️ I had posted this after I’d mentioned it’s the behind the scenes of in the style, and there’s an ep all about LL and her collabs with them. Ashamed to say I was a fan and bought into her first collection, the pieces arrived and the quality turned me off and showed me the light 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m not being b*tchy but does anyone else think the stones in her ring are either a very low quality colour (verging on yellow) or fake?! When she does those stills stretching the side of her face and listing the products, they look really janky!!!

Reactions: 6
I’m not being b*tchy but does anyone else think the stones in her ring are either a very low quality colour (verging on yellow) or fake?! When she does those stills stretching the side of her face and listing the products, they look really janky!!!
it’s been “her thing” since lock down. The face stretching is just one of the many delights we’ve been introduced to. Every. bleeping. Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oops, I must have deleted my post 🤦🏼‍♀️ I had posted this after I’d mentioned it’s the behind the scenes of in the style, and there’s an ep all about LL and her collabs with them. Ashamed to say I was a fan and bought into her first collection, the pieces arrived and the quality turned me off and showed me the light 😂🙈
Have a read back on the LL previous threads, we all watched it when it aired, so we saw the light a little earlier than you! Welcome to the end of the tunnel! 😂🙌🏼

• Haha
She can’t really be pretending to give a tit about animals and cruelty free / vegan cosmetics ? Seriously ?

In other news. I commented on cosmetic brand advert today where the filter is so evident you can actually see the warping on the models jaw and chin. I was very inoffensive. Just said “ the filter is so obvious, should filters be used to such an extreme for brands such as this?”

And I got so much abuse ... so much.
I was called a c-bomb, a woman hater, an ugly fucker, how dare I comment on someone else’s face etc. They were just missing the point.
it was proper shocking!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
You’ve mentioned before he treated her badly, in what way?
Just by the way he wanted to divorce her, bullying tactics, blaming her for the unhappiness in the marriage when we knew it was down to his philandering... just like his father... I won't say rest in piece to his father cos he was a c***.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just by the way he wanted to divorce her, bullying tactics, blaming her for the unhappiness in the marriage when we knew it was down to his philandering... just like his father... I won't say rest in piece to his father cos he was a c***.
I’m sure these people believe their own lies... lucky escape for you both by the sounds of it. Thanks for sharing.

Bet he’s pissed off she’s more successful than him and he’s buying his ‘Luxe life ‘. 😂😂😂
is the OAP like his Dad then .. ?

She can’t really be pretending to give a tit about animals and cruelty free / vegan cosmetics ? Seriously ?

In other news. I commented on cosmetic brand advert today where the filter is so evident you can actually see the warping on the models jaw and chin. I was very inoffensive. Just said “ the filter is so obvious, should filters be used to such an extreme for brands such as this?”

And I got so much abuse ... so much.
I was called a c-bomb, a woman hater, an ugly fucker, how dare I comment on someone else’s face etc. They were just missing the point.
it was proper shocking!
Was this on IG ?

Also, anyone know why she’s suddenly concerned with vegan products?
She’s being paid ? 😂😂

God forbid that anyone in this thread is being ‘bitchy’ 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Duck mouth, and blending her eyeshadow into her blusher so it looks like she’s got a massive bruise down each side of her face. Attractive.
It’s not even her ‘real face’ hers is moon shape 🙄

30% off everything at ITS.....go go go, don't want to miss that ever so comfy absolutely necessary terri towelling crotch 2 piece.
I would think covering your fanny in Hair removal cream has less of the ‘burn factor’ than wearing acrylic nappy pants .. .. it’s just a surmise .. I’m not suggesting anyone does either 😂😂

It makes her look like she has a pigmentation disorder! For sure she is ruining the brand.
She’s just grubby

it’s been “her thing” since lock down. The face stretching is just one of the many delights we’ve been introduced to. Every. bleeping. Day.
Don’t forget the robe !!!😂

WTF ...is this pic about ??? What’s the posE meant to represent ..She’s photoshopped her camel hoof and it looks like she’s wearing y fronts..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How badly done is the photoshop on her hand and the sofa! Not that I’m surprised..

01755AED-407F-4942-BBC0-6BADCD5BAC64.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.