Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t worry I was joking it was quite a few pages back

I’ve just seen her story from yesterday and honestly she could be a different girl to the outtakes from her ‘shoot’ without the editing!

And those shorts make me feel ill 🥴
Ugh I just caught up too, the acrylic shorts with the ‘amazing’ waistband give me thrush by proxy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Its_Me

VIP Member
“Didn’t want my collection holding court” .... 🤦🏽‍♀️
From what I’ve read it barely holds together let anything else.

It’s only right there should be balance. That is provided here. LLL made her faux luxe mansion bed, now she can lie in it. And we all know how well she lies ...

I’m going to tell you a story... it’s called “When 2 people were in a queue for a top lip”

View attachment 147391
That is Absolute class 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
SERIOUSLY. “If you’re enjoying my mood board please swipe up and sign this petition”????
What fecking planet is she on?

IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU LORNA! 🤬
I’m totally confused with all that ...
HELLO .Fukkin LoonyLuxeLiar how on earth can you, after sitting on your arse for 10 weeks looking at your reflection in a mirror , applying Fukkin lotions and potions then 10 ton of make up to your artificial filtered face EVERY DAY . Pouting,preening , flogging any old product and your ITS collection and giving thousands away to boost your IG following THEN expect people to take you seriously by randomly asking us to sign a petition only to follow it with sofa, clothes and nail pics ?? 🤬😡.
Tattlers. ... Have I missed something ? Has she become some sort of World peace leader !! FFS. LL You’re a Fukkin Vain selfish freeloading greedy Instablagger .. a leopard don’t change its spots HUN !😡

• Angry

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Have I missed something? Were they booted from their flat? What happened to her fancy dressing room makeover the OAP was so busy working on at the beginning of quarantine? I’m tired of her ugly corner of her ugly room at her mother’s house or wherever she’s gone into hiding.
No that is still Her ‘ Boudoir’ She said it was really messy in there the other day . Probably Fukkin filthy too with all that slap and fixing spray all over the carpet . That corner is the only place the filter doesn’t show so much .. so she thinks 😂😂😂

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Anyone read this ? Seriously I think it’s instagram breeding these narcissistic selfish vain greedy idiots..
Does this mean More trickery and fakery on their LYING Instablaggers accounts !! ?
But no one ever thinks these instagrabbers are lying and cheating. Everyone takes it there angels.

so every member on here and general public who posts constructive critique to their posts is a nasty low life troll with nothing better to do.

I can only comment on this thread as that is where I mainly post and I think I can safely say we are a intelligent, perceptive, hard honest working, kind bunch who just don’t want to see or engage with the trashy lies she or they throw at us. Does she make a honest £££, no and we can and will call her out on it.

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Remember a couple of weeks ago when she was trying to convince us all that since she’d been using *whatever brand was paying her at the time* she hadn’t had a single spot. Fucking hheeeeelllllll.

“John’s worries I stay up too late on my iPhone” wouldn’t worry John hun, she does literally nothing else. Also, the spot is clearly hormonal. You’re due on. Happens to all of us. Get over it.

“Now john’s working from home he spends hours on the computer - that can’t be good for him”

YES LOVE ITS CALLED A FULL TIME JOB YOU SHOULD TRY IT
Her daily routine is all over the place .. laying in bed all afternoon to watch bloody murder she wrote ..!!! ( that’s the only room that seems to have a tv) .. then dinner oops supper !!! hair mask!!! And lay in bed Again watching tv whilst answering DM’s on iphone .. She was ‘struggling with eye strain’ not long ago .. 🙄. I’d go crazy sat in my bed all day !!
Bet the OAP finds it different ‘working from home ‘ too , cos he’s always sneaking off to Ceconnis Or driving round London to give her a phone charger When he’s in ‘the office’ 😂😂😂

follyol

I think they are the living embodiment of ‘all mouth and no trousers.’ They are living a life of smoke and mirrors whereby he funds her ‘luxe’ lifestyle which means she can barely afford to even fake tan properly let alone live in a place where she’s ashamed to even show the kitchen. It’s odd that someone coming up to the age of 60 with a successful career in finance is living in a flat with a shared garden? I have friends (I’m in my late 20s) who have good careers and have bought their first houses or apartments in London and outside of London which is a very big feat I know but one you’d expect ‘mr luxe’ to have fulfilled if he really is as successful as she implies he is. There’s something extremely off about their relationship / financial situation. The elephant in the room though is where mr luxe is at as I’m not convinced he’s living in that flat anymore given that we haven’t seen him in weeks!

• Heart
I found it really sad and cringey when she was telling us to check out Her list of great black influencers that she’s never really mentioned in the past .. I have black members in my family I’m aware of what’s going on .. I’m totally against it but would I post some of these random sayings ... NO ... once again she’s doing it for attention .... cos she’d forgotten all about it this morning And was back to promoting that the acrylic nappy set was back in stock !!!! Vile person
Ugh yes the sudden appearance of random black influencers just seemed so contrived ugh. She really doesn’t do herself any favours

I used to have to do work things with nadine b about 20 years ago, she was actually quite a laugh and very cynical about the whole ridiculous beauty industry. She always struck me as quite shrewd, not a person who would play along with a faker like our Looney. Interesting times..

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Well.. what we do know is he was around to take the pics for the last ITSSHIT acrylic nappy collection, unless she’s recruited someone from another flat to do her photography.

I mean ...locked up with Mrs Narcissist pants for 9 weeks? No one would judge him if he had fled of his own accord!

“Take the pension, take the rosé, take the Kylie picture, ( keep that hideous ring) , I am OFFSKI!”

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Long time lurker here and had to sign up to post this lol.
I’ve just realised something else she does with her stories. Watched the latest ones where she mentions Bobbi Brown makeup and then she says straight after oh look I’m getting messages from you guys already about Bobbi brown.... but she pre-records her stories right? Then she uploads the video (with filter) and does the subtitles & links (99% affiliate links of course). So when she said that when recording the the video, it wasn’t uploaded onto IG yet, therefore how would she be getting messages from people? She’s such a liar! Acting like she’s uploading them live and getting flooded with messages. Patheticcccccc.
She certainly lives up to her thread name LIAR LIAR ACRYLIC PANTS ON FIRE 🔥. Welcome ... yippeee another one that has seen the light 😂😂😂😂😂. 🥳. Good post . I actually hadn’t thought of that Keep em coming @PT32

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
SERIOUSLY. “If you’re enjoying my mood board please swipe up and sign this petition”????
What fecking planet is she on?

IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU LORNA! 🤬

Rogue1

I didn’t think any of us here gave her the pleasure of a follow - here merely to comment and judge on her smoke, mirrors and lies 😂🙌🏻

Fallen48

Did anyone hear the episode she did with Emma Guns. Absolutely full of contradictions:

For instance, she kept repeating that she’s very customer-oriented and kind but also said she will block people without hesitation. Then she said she’ll try and meet people where they are and discuss any conflict on Instagram but doesn’t really care what people think. I find it hard to believe she responds personally to 2000 messages a day too.

She said she asked her partner to help her with her eating disorder but threatened to break up with him when he offered to get her into The Priory.

Her Insta really is dedicated to showing off designer gear but that she’s also providing a service...what service is she providing?

She said she was great at her air hostess job but didn’t get promoted because she didn’t fill the forms in?

Emma called her self aware and wise!!

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
It won’t last because it’s not a cause she’s in any way concerned with.. i make that assumption given she’s never mentioned it before ( as neither have many others). When she signed up with ITS I doubt she questioned their ethics, she would have looked at what freebies she could get ( unnecessary expensive hotels for whipping boy to take the pics) how much commission she would make and how much glory she would gain.

she’s piggybacking and needs to be seen to be doing the right thing. We all know Lorna can’t see beyond the depth of her foundation.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Exactly! It’s not as if they’ve just moved in and waiting till they save up a bit or can’t decide what they want.

She’s really annoyed me after yesterday behaving as though she’s a millionaire jet setter with her 6 suitcases in economy and a 100 year old kitchen at home.

• Haha