LornaLuxe #5 liar, liar acrylic pants on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing -I’m on a roll today lol - all of this ‘loads of people have asked me to share the Ted Talks’ - ffs are people incapable of searching for anything themselves or is she just bullshitting? By the time you have messaged her to ask her to share it you could have typed it in You Tube and found it yourself - really annoys me that she makes out she is the font of all knowledge for people. I literally would not ask her advice on anything - even Rose!!!!!

Also she needs to change that white nail polish as it now looks grey and grim AF

Rant over

Reactions: 9
I always think that. It’s like the people on facebook who ask what time the Dr’s opens.... JUST GOOGLE IT

Reactions: 6
I always think that. It’s like the people on facebook who ask what time the Dr’s opens.... JUST GOOGLE IT
Exactly!
And ‘right I’m going to find John’ Find? Find? Where exactly? Stop making out like you’re in the West wing and he’s in the East when the reality is he is probably sat at the table in your tiny kitchen right next to you. Your whole house is a catfish!!

Reactions: 20

The whole house thing is just weird. Let’s assume for a moment she does have friends, they must know she doesn’t live in the mansion she alludes to... Don’t they think it’s weird the way she carries on about the “gardener” and the “grounds” blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 8
She’s just winging it now. Business plan cannot expand or grow

Reactions: 1
John's hoping to stay off his Blackberry this weekend. People still have Blackberries?!?!

Reactions: 13
If he’s not there he’s probably dragging up some forgotten treasure from the cellar for her

i think because it’s more secure than the iPhone.
Yeah, I think so. A lot of people still use them for business. I think they still bring out new models, but you don’t really see them advertised anymore. Not quite sure why.

I loved my Blackberry, but haven’t had one for at least a decade.

Reactions: 1
Don’t shut up @AllAboutTheMayhem I love hearing your side of it all .. it’s the same as what I’m thinking but wow you explain it a whole lot better

Geez she is so irrelevant now haha
Yes. I can’t even look at her pointless attention seeking stories at the moment I’m gleaning enough on what she’s doing from you guys and just rolling my eyes at it all.

Reactions: 4
Yes. I can’t even look at her pointless attention seeking stories at the moment I’m gleaning enough on what she’s doing from you guys and just rolling my eyes at it all.
A Birkin pic made an appearance yesterday @Its_Me

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.