Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“I need to check if they actually like us” Well it’s a bit fucking late now love Johns booked the flights! And no it’s not a tricky one you prat Greece isn’t open to the UK yet and there’s currently a quarantine in place when you get back to UK ( I don’t think she said when she’s planning to but who knows if it will be extended or what might happen in the coming weeks)

Also can someone tell her she looks like a fucking borrower with this bag!

Oh FFS I just watched the rest! SIX suitcases!? Fuck off Lorna.

More talk of Rosé 🥱🥱🥱

Why have I done this to myself!!!
haha step back from the edge my friend...

i know those padded mules are 'designer', bottega or chanel or whatever but they just just so cheap/shoe express-tastic, and so unflattering to the foot.. I'm not even commenting on the inflatable bag

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Its_Me

VIP Member
The new jacket... that’s makes her look like a squashed amazon delivery 🥺
I’m fucking crying! I actually quite like it but not that colour maybe.

If she really knew her shit she might know there’s an app called Supper where you can order food and drinks from restaurants in London. Let’s see, next time, after reading here, she may pick up on it 😉

Its_Me

VIP Member
“HiiiiiiYyYYyYyya” *twisting my jaw*

I haven’t visited her instagram for about a week, and I also stayed away from tattle life (I had to so I wouldn’t be tempted to look 😂) so I could get a time out from LooneyLuxe (LooneyLuxe haaas to be a part of the next thread-name!). And I can honestly feel my mood rising. She literally annoys me so much with her stupid clown make-up “tutorials”, baggy and flammable diapers, stupid poopie-poses, childish giggling and not to menation the 3 sad strands of hair on her overly filtered head and face that it affects my mood. The only reason I’m back on track with the lurking is because I missed you guys and I have to stay updated 😂
Hiiiyyyaaaaah! Welcome back haha x

• Haha

Rogue1

If someone can make a comment on what filter she uses on her phone video because it makes her look like a totally different person shaving off a good chunk off her face compared to other people’s phone live video app with her.
That’s not bullying; that’s holding her accountable in a legitimate business. Let’s see if she pins that post as a bullying comment. The act of pinning it is actually bullying too. Touché!
I have done! Recently, she said thanks gorge, then deleted my comment and blocked me from her stories!

• Haha
I’m not being b*tchy but does anyone else think the stones in her ring are either a very low quality colour (verging on yellow) or fake?! When she does those stills stretching the side of her face and listing the products, they look really janky!!!

Ohmydays

VIP Member
WTF !!!!!!!! is she now declaring herself as some sort of counsellor .. suggesting You Tube lectures, ,books, meditation she found helpful and if you feel like it you can Fukkin DM her for a natter !!!!!! God give me strength this vile twat is on the ‘LoonyLuxeLiar glory path again !’ 😡😡😡🤬

• Haha

ELT1506

Something isn’t adding up -where on earth is he? I can’t even think the last time we saw him, was it when they were watching Dynamo on Sky and they were in bed and he was scrolling for a winner for the giveaway 🙄? She keeps mentioning him, John this, John that but he is nowhere. She even said on the Penhaligon’s live ‘I might get John to join in’ but lo and behold he didn’t. Something isn’t right. It’s even weird that when she was asked who the first person she wants to see out of lockdown she mentioned Nicole - not her mum. I have a very wild theory from reading her first blog, I still think her mum lives either with them or in the same building, John has gone - her mum took all her In the Shit campaign photos (they’re not exactly high quality 😂) that’s why she mentioned Nicole as her first person, also I think Lorna runs Mr Luxe’s Instagram account which is why she is tagging him as if he is there. I know this sounds so far fetched but look at how she was able to fool people about their flat at first. Even posting a photo of them on the sun loungers in their ‘grounds’ 😂 would show he’s still around but there’s nothing. Just saying he’s doing this or doing that but no sign. Petty I know but I also hate the way she says his name 😂

40101DB4-FAC7-48FA-942C-728E2B252590.png

Well well well if it isn’t Mr Tantastic looking pale like he’s been up all night on the rose and forgot to brush his hair .
The queen of filters couldn’t even give her poor husband one .. tight cow

• Haha
Laughed my head off at the shocking spelling. English degree my arsehole. Might have started it.. can’t imagine she finished it!

Maybe she segued straight from prestigious music school to the English degree!
John has a low mood because of chapped hands? My heart is bleeding. Ridiculous
So narcissistic everyone in the countries hands are dry and sore from sanitiser if they have been following the rules what makes the OAP so special maybe they are sore from all the running round on his hands and knees after her x

• Haha
He's a bigger twat than her, I mean a nearly 60yr old indulging her by taking her to London, proper pathetic, he's as thick as her! What does he actually do at this bank? He must be a laughing stock at work. She's only still with him cause she'd literally be on the streets carrying around her shit in designer paper bags. And he prob don't want another divorce!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
What a mess !!!! Another Luxeless look with an attempt to make it look ‘spenny’ with that awful bag . Blouse is pretty but the rest of the look is shite ... someone on here said that LL can’t wear denim and boy were they tight .. I think she’s ‘sized up ‘ so she’s not got a camel hoof in them 😂.
I just can’t with the shoes and bag together like just because they’re both white doesn’t mean they match they are two really different styles and don’t compliment each other at all!!! The whole outfit is just a big fat nope the jeans look ridiculous.

These influencers want to show their credentials against racism. But when it comes down to it many of them are working with organisations that are problematic like L’Oréal and inthestyle who haven’t featured a black model for months.

So what’s the next step for them? Show you’ve got morals and cease dealing with these firms? Or wait for things to pass and quietly resume taking money from these firms?

We will watch and wait but we have the receipts. Actions speak louder than words!
so very true.. Covid has certainly accelerated a lot of social trends, I wonder if this spells the end of the vapid influencer culture

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
What the lion, the witch and the wardrobe?? 😜

He's no lion, the witch was probably me for seeing him for what he is.. don't forget I'm one of those front line carer's, which I have been for a few years now who can see past any self obsessed BULLSHIT. He didn't like it. What attracted him to me I've discovered, is the fact that I was "different" in my thinking. Which was a breath of fresh air to him in his life then, however he soon reverted to his narcissistic, money obsessed, look at me status ways. I had to go to preserve my sanity. Such a shallow sad person he was. I tried to inform him and speak to him but no luck. Now I'm no angel so.... I shagged someone else.. 😂 😂 🙄 Sorry!
I was just about to put a film on but I might wait.....☕

• Haha
Oh look... THE EXACT SAME “we are clapping for our nhs post” she uses week in week out. She might as well not post it.
Has anyone else noticed that her husband is nowhere to be found lately? She posts that shot over and over. She also posted the glass clink photo today that she posted weeks ago, claiming they were out in the garden again. There has been no sign of him working on her dressing room and no new photos taken in the salon with their tanner stained sofas. Why isn’t she shooting beauty and cleansing tutorials from her bathroom like she used to do? Has she moved out? Has he? Where is her dog?

• Haha

MayfairAA

These influencers want to show their credentials against racism. But when it comes down to it many of them are working with organisations that are problematic like L’Oréal and inthestyle who haven’t featured a black model for months.

So what’s the next step for them? Show you’ve got morals and cease dealing with these firms? Or wait for things to pass and quietly resume taking money from these firms?

We will watch and wait but we have the receipts. Actions speak louder than words!
Completely agree. And given how much she has posted (*reshared*) on her stories the last couple of days, and now even has a saved story called BLM, she realllllly needs to address the ITS issue imo.